It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump says Immigrants are the problem, How about greedy Real Estate Developers like him ?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 06:26 AM
link   
a reply to: starviego

2.5% of the country's population fits comfortably in something like 0.0001% of the country's landmass. The US has room for more people.

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 06:27 AM
link   

At 320 million people, I'd say he's right.

China has a land mass similar to The U.S. China's population is 1.4 Billion.

Plenty of room still available in The U.S.

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 06:35 AM
link   
It's funny to see have and have nots debate the merits of capitalism and progress. The opportunities are there for the taking here in the us. If the area your in doesn't particularly have opportunity well relocate. If you lack know how or the assets needed such as education then tech schools, online boot camps and many others are for the taking. Real Estate development is what drives companies to move and relocate or start their businesses in an area that will provide jobs which are the lifeblood of our country. It's the provider that gives subsidized housing to people who have circumstances that cannot be easily resolved and those people who do not contribute and would rather weigh down the safety net so there's no room for those who need it.

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
The US has room for more people.

originally posted by: alldaylong

I don't get you people. Yes, we could stuff millions more in, but at what cost to our quality of life? Do you view this country as some kind of lifeboat for the rest of the world? However many people we take in, the third world will quickly replace with their prodigious birthrate. So in the end you just end up hurting yourself and not helping the rest of the world.
edit on 9-4-2019 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 06:43 AM
link   

At this point we're technically losing people in this country. Both immigration (including illegal) and birth rate are at a net negative.

If we want to get honest, the Earth can comfortably hold 10 billion people. We're already producing enough food and building enough houses that everyone should have food and shelter.

The only problem is that money has supplanted the most basic of needs.

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 06:53 AM
link   

In comparing countries, why not Canada vs the US? They have a land mass larger than the US, yet have only a little over 38 million population. US has 380 million. Heck, even California has a bigger population than all of Canada.

The world should really push more on them, especially since they even have free healthcare.

Edit: I wonder if they would want to build a wall themselves on their southern border if we simply allowed or assisted caravans to illegally enter their country...hmmm?
edit on 4 9 2019 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

If Canada was willing to start handing out citizenship like candy I would have no problem moving.

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
a reply to: CynConcepts

If Canada was willing to start handing out citizenship like candy I would have no problem moving.

So you agree that our past administration was handing out citizenship like candy? That is the problem that needs to be corrected, don't you think?
edit on 4 9 2019 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 06:59 AM
link   
A bit of wealth envy , huh ?

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I think many do not understand why this country went from a John F. Kennedy America with a "PeaceCore"
- Anyone remember JFK and his idealism? - to the sniveling America First mentally of Trump - Has to do with a
think tank mentality, the proverbial "New World Order" that has mastered 'Marxism" - But its ;Reverse-Marxism"

Under Marx's ideology class warfare would lead to a proltariat takeover of all government and industry.
- Itn the 20th Century this often worked - So what these 'reverse-Marxists' such as Trump do is use the furtherance
of class warfare between the have and have nots to jusiify a government autocracy for the peoples own good,

You see people these type of so-called Capitalists are the other side of the coin with Communism on it.

Until people wake up to this - We all lose

edit on 9-4-2019 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Thats fine....lets start with your back yard. Or are you suggesting we toss them out in the middle of Kansas.

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 07:12 AM
link   
everytime hear a complaint like this I think, "Gee this poor guy is working 65 hours a week and can't make ends meet"
You ARE working 65-70 hours a week aren't you? If you aren't workin that much you are just lazy. Anyone can work 40 hours heck that's easy, but if you are only working 40 hours a week and bitchin, you aint even trying.

So because you are unwilling to work more than 40 hours a week and other folks are willing to work more than 40 hours a week it's their fault they are rich, cause, reasons.

President Trump and many other rich folks didn't get there by working 40 hours a week. the problem is YOU ARE LAZY!

this is not an illegal immigrant problem, it's a problem of effort, you want a paycheck for 80 hours a week but only work 20 hours.

Don't complain because other folks are willing to work more than you!
edit on 9-4-2019 by thedigirati because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Are Liberals worried about losing people in this country, while we abort 11 million babies a year worldwide? Now that right there is some funny stuff!

edit on 4/9/2019 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Pathetic, you're not going to guilt me with the "old lady and shampoo" story.

Just sounds like to me you reached a personal breaking point and came to ATS to whine about something involving Trump.

Man, if I could be a successful real estate mangol, I'll be swimming in money.

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny

Are Liberals worried about losing people in this country, while we abort 11 million babies a year worldwide? Now that right there is some funny stuff!

Hypocrisy at its finest.

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Naw, they can go to where you live 😌

Since you're so concerned and all 😙

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

The climate is not warm enough for them here, so it's a no-brainer.

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Seeking asylum is legal. trump wants to make it illegal. Says its a scam.

And anyone who actually thinks we are full are just out of their minds. Could be the most ridiculous thing he's ever said.
And he says a lot of ridiculous things.

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 07:23 AM
link   

a reply to: Arnie123

The climate is not warm enough for them here, so it's a no-brainer.

Meh, be a good chap and hand out jackets mate.

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: AlienView

New Jersey politicians are notorious for not lying and being clean of all corruption.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join