It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: pheonix358

...hence the extradition warrant saying he tried to hack US systems?

It is not illegal for him to do so.

Otherwise all of the NSA, CIA etc etc personnel who routinely try and hack Russia, China and, Oh, the phone calls from European Heads of State would have to stand trial in a foreign country. They don't.

I repeat.

JA is not subject to US Law!

P

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 12:44 AM
link   
From link #3 from my earlier post
books.google.com...!!mG7VJxZNCI&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiz-c6Qq8zhAhURT6wKHRIwB2UQ6AEINTAC#v=onepage& q&f=false

This deserves its own thread and I will try to do it but here is a highlight from it, sure brings blackmail to mind.

instant message between Mark Zuckerberg and a friend after facebook launched

Zuck; yeah so if you ever need any info on anyone from Harvard

Zuck; just ask

Zuck; I have 4000 emails, pics, addresses, sns

Redacted friends name; What? How did you manage that one?

Zuck; people just submitted it

Zuck; I don't know why

Zuck; they "trust me"

Zuck; Dumb F$%^S

edit on 13-4-2019 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-4-2019 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 12:50 AM
link   
And just because it’s late and I’ve been drinking, I’m going to call out the naysayers in this thread.

You want a Q win? You’re still really asking?

I’ve been told by our precious Mockingbird Media for over 2 years insinuations and allegations, inferences and assumptions, for the first time in my existence and that I’m aware of in history, that our President was Putin’s Fool, or worse, his B#Tch, or even worse, would somehow be Russia First instead of America First.

Robert Mueller, a guy the Left said for 22 months was “Mueller Time! found no evidence of collusion.

AND YOU GUYS ARE STILL ASKING TO HAVE ONE Q WIN CALLED OUT.

WINNING!!!!

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: ucanthandlethetruth

She's a right wing-nut and dangerous, IMO. Liz Crokin, David Seaman and Jordan Sather, Patriot News is Fake MAGA disinfo. Don't waste your time, ignore her.

I don’t know much about her, other than it was her Twitter throwdown on Maria Ambrovich (sp?) that red-pilled me on P-Gate. Because my immediate reaction, like most, was it sounded whacked AF. It took quite a bit of data for me to swallow that very sour pill.

I was only trying to figure out why she was flipping out nearly crying tears of happiness over JA arrest. Not a common reaction I’ve been seeing. Lol. But she may just have a screw loose.
edit on Sat Apr 13 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

(post by daskakik removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Thanks for taking the time but that isn't actually a Q win. You see, a Q win is something that Q predicted which nobody, without being a White House insider, could have known.

Everybody here, on both sides, were like let's wait and see. So, we waited and we saw. Turns out the investigation didn't turn up any dirt on Trump. Well, ok, so far it hasn't because things branched off and there are still investigations going on, so, until now, things are still up in the air, we have to wait some more.

So, do you have an actual Q win? Because the one you tried to pass off is still in process.

You make it sound like there are so many, surely you have more than just this one?

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
From link #3 from my earlier post
books.google.com...!!mG7VJxZNCI&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiz-c6Qq8zhAhURT6wKHRIwB2UQ6AEINTAC#v=onepage& q&f=false

This deserves its own thread and I will try to do it but here is a highlight from it, sure brings blackmail to mind.

I didn’t want to quote all your text again but that’s interesting.
I’m intrigued by the recent news FB decided to put messages like “Big Brother Is Watching” or “The Masons Were Here” in their prototype VR controllers which “accidentally” made it to publicly sold ones.
Erm.

I’ve wondered more than once why on Earth MZ was asked in the Senate hearing about JFK’s files. I’ve been pretty perplexed why more wasn’t made out of it. It was hilarious, really, Zuck’s reaction. I still laugh when I watch it. It’s #2 in this short vid. youtu.be...

Senator: “Say somebody called you up to say, I want to see John Kennedy’s file...
Zuck: “Absolutely not!”
Senator: “Not would you, could you do it?”
Zuck: “In theory.”

I watched that like Huh?
What really are FB capabilities and access? None of us little people know proof-positive but weighing on that little exchange, their A.I. reach is extensive.

edit on 13-4-2019 by ucanthandlethetruth because: Typo

edit on 13-4-2019 by ucanthandlethetruth because: (no reason given)

edit on Sat Apr 13 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: EXTAGS ADDED IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 01:24 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

Thanks for taking the time but that isn't actually a Q win. You see, a Q win is something that Q predicted which nobody, without being a White House insider, could have known.

Everybody here, on both sides, were like let's wait and see. So, we waited and we saw. Turns out the investigation didn't turn up any dirt on Trump. Well, ok, so far it hasn't because things branched off and there are still investigations going on, so, until now, things are still up in the air, we have to wait some more.

So, do you have an actual Q win? Because the one you tried to pass off is still in process.

You make it sound like there are so many, surely you have more than just this one?

Sure triggered you.
Q never seemed concerned about Mueller, did he?
If that still went over your head, no one can help you.
Just yourself.
Feels unlikely.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: ucanthandlethetruth
Sure triggered you.

No, not really. I'm just shooting shiz with you on ATS.

Mueller (at least his full last name) shows up in 203 of Q's drops, so there was some concern.

Just yourself.
Feels unlikely.

Why don't you just drop all those Q wins you think you have?
edit on 13-4-2019 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Sure triggered you.

No, not really. I'm just shooting shiz with you on ATS.

Mueller (at least his full last name) shows up in 203 of Q's drops, so there was some concern.

Just yourself.
Feels unlikely.

Why don't you just drop all those Q wins you think you have?

I can tell you’ve never read The Art of War or applied it to what you’ve witnessed the last 26 months. Because let’s face it - Muh Russia was orchestrated and clever but an epic fail.

“Disinformation is necessary.”

I can’t help you. Even tipsy, I see the utter futility. I shall no longer engage.
Merry Cognitive Dissonances to Some and to all a good night.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

You may find this of interest.
Google Sheet here

Q Tripcodes Point to Exopolitics Books

It became alittle too crazy which is why I probably lost interest in it.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Do you have examples of Q wins or don't you?

You called out the handful, if even that, of naysayers. What do you have?

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

Everyone who has followed Q over the past 6 to 18 months, knew in advance, most of what's currently being revealed by declassified testimonies and conservative journalists.

The advance look and enlightenment has been huge Q "win", on a massive scale.

edit on 4/13/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Do you have examples of Q wins or don't you?

You called out the handful, if even that, of naysayers. What do you have?

I really lack the inclination to argue with you. You’ve seen all of the data compiled and unearthed through pointed questions from a source named Q in 16+ long threads now driving people who might otherwise not be using these specific keywords, phrases, and becoming more enlightened.

So one asks themselves:
1. Why would someone be on a conspiracy site if they don’t believe data?
2. Why would someone continue to ask for proof of a “win” when the best win of all to take down a deep state would be to NOT have an impeached President?
3. Why would someone be on a conspiracy site but not hopeful for a possibility of a deep blow to the DS? (Because from my view, the DS wants Trump gone and he’s not leaving any time soon) i.e. Why would Mueller pass some impeachable offense on to Barr/Rosenstein or Congress to decide? If there was anything that damning, do you really think he’d have remained in power this long for Mueller to punt crimes to SDNY or some other area to delay it further? Would he want us to continue to look like complete putzes to our enemies and allies on the world stage?
4. Why would someone frequent a conspiracy site and NOT be happy about more people learning more things about what’s going on in the world? Do you really stand on disputing 100% of the sources and information contained within 16+ threads?

Your motives are clear. I wouldn’t even engage and waste space if I didn’t think some of this was good for the lurkers on the fence.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

No, much of that was there anyway. Just because nobody cared to look and now some do is not a Q win, because you didn't have to be a white house insider to figure it out. That is where this all breaks down.

Your hope and the faith of hundreds, thousands or even millions of followers doesn't change that. It isn't going to put a dent in how politics play out, even with Trump in the Oval Office.

You have been duped. Mark my word.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 02:14 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Yesterday, the plane was supposedly a KC135 tanker. Now it is showing as a DC10.
I don't know what to think.
That twitter account is dated as starting in 2014 and it has one tweet showing. One tweet.

That account was brought up last thread and can easily be pushed aside as an account that just changed name. I think I was the first one to share it, but I'm not sure about earlier threads.

Sorry, missed your post. I searched back and yes found you and PJ first reported it. Yea, probably just a teaser acct but some things I just have trouble dismissing.

Trust me, I was a little excited when I first found it lol.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 02:22 AM
link   

So one asks themselves:
1. Why would someone be on a conspiracy site if they don’t believe data?

What data? You have not provided any (at least not about the item we are talking about)

2. Why would someone continue to ask for proof of a “win” when the best win of all to take down a deep state would be to NOT have an impeached President?

Because that isn't proof of what you are claiming.

3. Why would someone be on a conspiracy site but not hopeful for a possibility of a deep blow to the DS? (Because from my view, the DS wants Trump gone and he’s not leaving any time soon) i.e. Why would Mueller pass some impeachable offense on to Barr/Rosenstein or Congress to decide? If there was anything that damning, do you really think he’d have remained in power this long for Mueller to punt crimes to SDNY or some other area to delay it further? Would he want us to continue to look like complete putzes to our enemies and allies on the world stage?

Because they are such conspiracy theorists that they can't be conned by the trump train.

4. Why would someone frequent a conspiracy site and NOT be happy about more people learning more things about what’s going on in the world? Do you really stand on disputing 100% of the sources and information contained within 16+ threads?

Yes, I do, because I have seen how much BS there has been in these 16+ threads. When the naysayers speak up people hide behind " we are just speculating". I can roll with that but you went further and said you had Q wins. Where are they?

Your motives are clear. I wouldn’t even engage and waste space if I didn’t think some of this was good for the lurkers on the fence.

Let's cut the BS. Digital media costs next to nothing. We are not expending precious resources here. The energy spent here is much less than a good hug and a pat on the back. We, who have a heart, can hand them out without the slightest drain.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 02:24 AM
link   
I’m just so geared up about all this I can’t sleep. I enjoyed reading this timeline/recap on this site:
Link

November 2015-April 2016 – The FBI and DOJ’s National Security Division (NSD) uses private contractors to access raw FISA information using “To” and “From” FISA-702(16) & “About” FISA-702(17) queries.

March 2016 – NSA Director Rogers becomes aware of improper access to raw FISA data.

April 2016 – Rogers orders the NSA compliance officer to run a full audit on 702 NSA compliance.

April 18 2016 – Rogers shuts down FBI/NSD contractor access to the FISA Search System.

September 26 2016 – DOJ’s NSD Head John Carlin files the Government’s proposed 2016 Section 702 certifications. Carlin has been aware of Rogers’ compliance review.

September 27 2016 – Carlin announces he is resigning. Mary McCord will later assume his position.

October 15, 2016 – Carlin formally leaves the NSD.

The DOJ & FBI appear to have rushed the Carter Page FISA application – knowing Rogers was preparing to go before the FISA Court. The DOJ & FBI apply for – and receive – a Title I FISA warrant on Carter Page the same day Rogers apprises both Agencies of ongoing FISA violations. Neither the DOJ or FBI inform the FISA Court of Rogers’ notification when they make their FISA Application on Page.

Carter’s work on the 2013 Russian spy ring case was just what they needed to quickly rush the court order through and make it seem as legit as possible, meanwhile working hard to weaponize the “hearsay” dossier for additional “meat” to their “investigation.”

Mid-October 2016 – DNI Clapper submits a recommendation to the White House that Director Rogers be removed from the NSA.

October 20 2016 – Rogers is briefed by the NSA compliance officer on the Section 702 NSA compliance audit and “About” query violations.

October 21 2016 – Rogers shuts down all “About Query” activity. Rogers reports the activity to DOJ and prepares to go before the FISA Court.

October 21 2016 – DOJ & FBI seek and receive a Title I FISA probable cause order authorizing electronic surveillance on Carter Page from the FISC. At this point, the FISA Court is unaware of the Section 702 violations.

October 24 2016 – Rogers verbally informs the FISA Court of Section 702(17) violations.

October 26 2016 – Rogers formally informs the FISA Court of 702(17) violations in writing.

November 17 2016 (morning) – Rogers travels to meet President-Elect Trump and his Transition Team in Trump Tower. Rogers does not inform DNI James Clapper.

November 17 2016 (evening) – Trump Transition Team announces they are moving all transition activity to Trump National Golf Club in New Jersey.

What this suggests is that the Obama administration was actively spying on Donald Trump.

Once all of this is red-pilled to the public, the whole Q is Bs “Mark my Word” stuff will be a blast from the past.

edit on 13-4-2019 by ucanthandlethetruth because: Fixed quote

new topics

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join