It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

There he goes again with another misspelling.

link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

cheers for the steer cranky!

I'll add a "ignore PM/AM column to the spreadsheet"!

Ps I've spent a dozen or so hours analysing the simple gematria of CAPs only of every Q Post.

What's interesting is that only 1 in 4 points to another Q post more than once... but some point to another up to 50 times!

Definitely some deliberate design there!

50x? Seriously. Wow those larpy anonykids are so dang smart.

Snark aside. That is fascinating. I mentioned often the Gematria is not my thing, but our symbolism friend introducing it/the generator intrigued me a bit last year. Entering WWG1WGA into the Gematria brought up some very interesting Q responses.

link   

CNN took credit for breaking this story. The "reporter" said several people in the room at the time confirmed Trump said it. The CNN anchor then switched over to some low-IQ female Hawaii Senator who declared that Trump could be impeached for offering a pardon to someone who broke the law.

I can't wait for the bombshells to start dropping on Democrats and Media agitators!

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 10:59 PM
link   

cranky, it's obvious by now that some of the twitter "decoders" are sent to point us to some of the "rules" of the Q post map - the mere fact that post #23 was the first to hit x50 just floored me!

Hopefully I can generate a map that allows you to zoom into the connections of each of 3312 posts!

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Just curious on how are you correlating the CAPS of all Q drops?
For example Q3311 vs 3310 vs 3308; with 3308 being obvious.
Also, are you counting the ending 'Q' signature for every post? I would not include that for Gematria unless you have good reason to...I'm all ears. Else, I can wait if too lengthy explanation.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Evil Congressman Alert!

Elijah Cummings (aka Azzhole on Steroids) is now subpoenaing one of Donald Trump's accountants for 10 years of financial records!

Story: www.politico.com...

And get this. Cummings is getting these records, because CONVICTED LIAR Michael Cohen suggested it!

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN,

I'm discounting signatures, including "Q", "Q+", "Q Delta", "4,10, 20"... but I'm including full links and picture filenames
- I can tweak later.

It' s interesting that picture filenames seem to need to be included - a number of them have CAPs that add up to 45 for example.

Ps... note the implications of including filenames and URLs - this implies these are deliberate in terms of, either, they are deliberate, or, they are included because of what impact they have on the CAPs only total!
edit on 12-4-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 11:14 PM
link   
DJT tweet

This EO got ZERO attention but it should have.

Executi ve Order on Improving Free Inquiry, Transparency, and Accountability at Colleges and Universities

This order will promote greater access to critical information regarding the prices and outcomes of post secondary education, thereby furthering the goals of the National Council for the American Worker established by Executive Order 13845 of July 19, 2018 (Establishing the President’s National Council for the American Worker). Increased information disclosure will help ensure that individuals make educational choices suited to their needs, interests, and circumstances. Access to this information will also increase institutional accountability and encourage institutions to take into account likely future earnings when establishing the cost of their educational programs.

Today SUPER LOW IQ mad max demonstrated how dumb she really is by not understanding the origins (oranges) of the student loan debt problem Bush/ZERO.

The state controls the lives of our children for nearly 18 years and provides ZERO, ZERO real monetary education - NONE. The EO suggests actually providing people with the information that by 18 should be second nature.

The debts are ledger entries, they are not real, but the damages are real. I do think that the Treasury could ...Q...ietly remove at least the collection of the student debt for those most in need. That would do so much for the economy, quality of life and the over all well being of so many. (frankly just discharge it is best per the laws that already exist but are buried)

The laws as they are written allow for the discharge of debt. Q...ietly do it. Many will just grow, expand and flourish and no one is harmed at all - cannot hurt government bureaucracy.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

cranky, it's obvious by now that some of the twitter "decoders" are sent to point us to some of the "rules" of the Q post map - the mere fact that post #23 was the first to hit x50 just floored me!

Hopefully I can generate a map that allows you to zoom into the connections of each of 3312 posts!

I imagine it like a spiral up. So when we come around to the "original point" whatever that is, we are up a level. At that point on the spiral the new rules or codes apply. If the collective meets the criteria, the decode is unlocked. It is so impressive. And yet the clues can be read, decoded, or even just viewed and information is gleaned at any level.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It should be called ...

The Great Friendship!

If that becomes a reality, then peace will be the norm rather than the exception.

A friendship between the three greatest powers would be a water shed moment for our entire species.

P

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Thanks for this post. I agree that this Twitter is a must read.
mobile.twitter.com...

This is from deep into the link

DawsonSField @DawsonSField · Apr 11 Yes, the Mueller investigation of Manafort for illegally lobbying the Obama Administration & Congress.

Thanks again

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 11:25 PM
link   

cranky, as a "numbers guy", I totally agree with this... I'm seeing more and more the deeper I go with the numerical calculations... I haven't expounded on it yet because it opens the door to "there are statistics, damned statistic and lies".

I have to say, it now seems more likely that a 4' 3" alien in a spaceship created this than a videogamer who went to work for NSA!

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: butcherguy

Yesterday, the plane was supposedly a KC135 tanker. Now it is showing as a DC10.
I don't know what to think.
That twitter account is dated as starting in 2014 and it has one tweet showing. One tweet.

That account was brought up last thread and can easily be pushed aside as an account that just changed name. I think I was the first one to share it, but I'm not sure about earlier threads.

Sorry, missed your post. I searched back and yes found you and PJ first reported it. Yea, probably just a teaser acct but some things I just have trouble dismissing.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 11:39 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 11:40 PM
link   

cranky, I'm kinda praying that displaying all the links doesn't end up in a big circle/spiral as that will confuse many...

E.g. A leads to B leads to C leads to #23 leads to X, Y, leads to #23... when I've generated the map it will either be an obvious route map or spaghetti Bolognese!

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Dry run #1

www.wgrz.com...

Dry run #2

4 duffel bags of marijuana found after search at Beaver Island State Park - April 2019 Buffalo News story by Harold McNeil - Published April 10, 2019. Federal border patrol agents discovered four large red duffel bags containing marijuana following a search Tuesday at Beaver Island State Park on Grand Island, according to U.S. Customs and Border Protection. The Buffalo Station agents had observed a helicopter hovering at a very low altitude at about 8:20 p.m. over a parking lot at the state park, which prompted the search. Deputies from the Erie County Sheriff's Office were called in to provide air support and conduct a K-9 search of the area. Inside each duffel bag were 25 sealed plastic packages of marijuana weighing a total of 108 pounds and with an estimated street value of $151,200, customs officials said. An investigation was being conducted by federal, state and local law enforcement.

www.isledegrande.com...-11-19

Weigh in 0311

Their testing the waters "literally"

How do we move the humans in the north, now that the south has been cut off.

Windsor-Buffalo

edit on 12-4-2019 by Sabrechucker because: edit

edit on 12-4-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Ok on the sigs. Whoa! Agree the image filenames play some role as there is half-dozen or so pattern categories of the naming conventions.
But, the URLs too?! Wow, no wonder you been spending hours on it! You do realize some of those URLs are now dead, right?
I was clicking on several of them from early 2018 and had to use the Wayback archive and you're SoL on dead/removed twitter links.

Maybe none of that matters for what you're putting together.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Alan Dershowitz: Is Julian Assange another Pentagon Papers case?

This is an interesting read...

...a prosecution of Assange for merely publishing classified material would fail. Moreover, Great Britain might be unwilling to extradite Assange for such a “political” crime. That is why prosecutors have chosen to charge him with a different crime of conspiracy to help Manning break into a federal government computer to steal classified material.

To get him here, the right crime must be charged. Strategy (assuming he isn't already here, or did not already testify that is). So somewhere in our Q timing on this was tied directly to post Mueller.

The first question is whether a legal theory based on such inchoate facts will be sufficient for an extradition request to be granted. Even if it is, a grant of extradition could be appealed through several layers of courts, which would take a long time. The second question is what would happen to Assange while these appeals proceeded. If he were locked up, he might well waive extradition in the hope of winning his case in the United States. The third question is whether American prosecutors might amend the indictment to make it legally and factually stronger and, if they did so, whether they would take such action before or after he was extradited.

This is key. Manning. I believe Manning was not a white hat, and it appears from this description Manning was more honey pot for Assange.

This description to me gives me the impression Assange was setup by Obama/HRC clan via the hard drive leak to neutralize and allow for C_A takeover entirely.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 11:47 PM
link   
The Liz Crokin video referenced above is on Twitter - Right Wing Watch.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 11:54 PM
link   

It depends how important te URL was to the connection between posts... for example, if Post A said "URL + Hillary Clinton shared SAP programs" and Post b said "Iran has US tech"... then the URL is secondary to the connection?

new topics

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join