It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I'll leave it at that, lets see where it turns up in 5 or 6 hours. I have my suspicions

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Looks like it’s returning to base.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I hope no one minds a more personal comment here. If you do, just scroll me.

My husband was a Navy cryptologist during the latter end of the Cold War. Japan, then DC.

I’d describe him as a moderate, more left of center, but a foreign policy hawk.

He hates Trump, won’t listen to anything I have to say or try to show him. Flat out told me not to send him anything else or he would basically flip his lid, and while he withheld judgment until the Mueller conclusion, he’s a less radical example of someone who’s literally seeming less and less sure of his reality. But still being stubborn as hell, like “we still don’t have all the facts or a report.”

I find it disheartening on an almost daily basis how much decent and normal people, even moderates, are experiencing severe cognitive dissonance and quite acting like a five year old sticking their fingers in their ears, going na na na I can’t hear you!

I’m mentally bracing myself for the emotional roller coaster he may be forced to maneuver if 2019 plays out like it seems that it might.
edit on 11-4-2019 by ucanthandlethetruth because: Typo

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

My WWII-era Dad passed away last year at age 99. Gosh how that video warmed my heart! President Trump is amazingly caring, and more energetic than a 40 year-old. Thank-you for posting that video clip, EndtheMadnessNow.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
It’s odd. It’s like the Left and MSM have collective amnesia.

- unmasking
- Fake dossier
- illegal FISA warrant x3 or x4
- Strozk/Page texts
- Fusion GPS

They are acting like the Mueller Report exonerated THEM in the coup attempt. As if Barr’s “spying” comment has no basis.

It’s the weaponizing FBI/DOJ that conducted the spying. When the IG, DOJ, and purged FBI dog into the evidence it’s going to paint a disturbing picture.

Today, CNN and MSNBC (they must have coordinated with each other), kept referring back to the 2018 I.G. Report that cleared the FBI, in order to frame Trump as a liar, and Barr as his personal "hack".

The June 2018 IG Report did clear the FBI of "bias", and didn't recommend anyone be indicted. But it didn't address "spying". The average Jane and Joe watching those networks don't know this, however. They "learn" based on what the news tells them.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Ohhh damn Clintons confronted live on stage about Epstein.

Vid prolly won't last.

At the link.

twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 10:29 PM
link   
There is no reasoning with those afflicted with TDS. If they are to shake the condition it’s going to have to be from their own discernment.

The 2020 election will be very difficult for them. Trump has done nothing to lose the # of voters that chose him in 2016. However, there are never Trumpers and some independents who absolutely will vote for him in 2020.

Between now and then things could go sideways.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

RIP anon.
thats one way to get the word out
edit on 4 11 2019 by dashen because: dang ol.....dang

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ucanthandlethetruth

My husband was a Navy cryptologist during the latter end of the Cold War. Japan, then DC.

I was a Navy Cryptologist too. (aka "spook") But as a business person post-Navy, I always looked forward to the day when a fellow or lady Business Person would become President. I voted for Ross Perot, but that didn't work out.

When self-made billionaire Donald Trump entered the 2016 race, I was elated. So far, in my opinion, he's proved that a successful entrepreneur was just what our capitalist nation needed. I'm tickled pink and more proud of America now, than even in my Navy days. (1978 thru 1981)

Considering how much President Trump loves and respects the military, your husband's attitude is most curious. He must have been a strong McCain supporter? It's hard to like Trump if you loved McCain.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   

edit on Thu Apr 11 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: Crossposting

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I think he’s allowed his personal disdain of him [Trump] that developed through his life cloud his judgment, and now more than anything else, it’s just a matter of “principle” for him because of brainwashing. He trusts the mainstream media and journalism WAYYY too much even though he’s a heavy reader, he’s reading all the wrong things.

He personally thinks Trump is arrogant, crass, self-absorbed, and a “baffoon.” I think he doesn’t quite get the value Trump realized he had by building his brand in the way he did, and that he recognizes the strategic advantages of being underestimated and misread.

Believe it or not, I’ve tried to show him even original source info and he’s like nope, I don’t want to see that stuff. It’s all tin foil conspiracy stuff. It would irk me to no end, but not worth fighting over, so I’d drop it every time. My hope is that I’ve still slowly eraded enough at his subconscious to a level that he won’t be as extremely shocked as others could be, depending on how things unfold in these “criminal referrals,” who is charged, what comes out of these reports soon, and how successful the mainstream media can spin it all.

They truly are the enemy of the People.

I also think because my stepson, his first born, is now a Navy Chief and also for some reason, not too pro-Trump, he’s not seeing firsthand the majority of the military who may likely be feeling differently.
edit on 11-4-2019 by ucanthandlethetruth because: Added more detail

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: tiredoflooking

RIP anon.
thats one way to get the word out

Sleep Well All... it's been a Heck of a Day... it's not selfish to maintain your own Health and Sanity, lol, this battle requires stamina.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 11:19 PM
link   
One can seriously not even begin to overestimate the solid grip the mainstream media continues to have on millions of Americans, but especially the age 45-65+ crowd. If they aren’t critical thinkers, and if they don’t look for patterns, or analyze words like “allegedly,” “anonymous,” “purported,” “claimed to be,” “sources close to,” “associates” with the level of BS factor they come with, they’re still all hopelessly lost and looking for guidance in the very media they will not be getting it from.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ucanthandlethetruth
I hope no one minds a more personal comment here. If you do, just scroll me.

He hates Trump, won’t listen to anything I have to say or try to show him. Flat out told me not to send him anything else or he would basically flip his lid, and while he withheld judgment until the Mueller conclusion, he’s a less radical example of someone who’s literally seeming less and less sure of his reality. But still being stubborn as hell, like “we still don’t have all the facts or a report.”

I find it disheartening on an almost daily basis how much decent and normal people, even moderates, are experiencing severe cognitive dissonance and quite acting like a five year old sticking their fingers in their ears, going na na na I can’t hear you!

I’m mentally bracing myself for the emotional roller coaster he may be forced to maneuver if 2019 plays out like it seems that it might.

UCT, that's a tough place to be, many have expressed it here.

In thread two (way to lazy to find it) I posted a brief breakdown of the mind control TDS in its form. Folks connected with the usual final response to "show me how DJT is..." which was "I don't know he just is and I know what I know."

What folks are struggling with, quite literally, like never before is seeing this mind control in others. We assume people are rational, and they are....... when not afflicted with mind controlled elements from media and beyond.

One thing I mentioned back then is context is needed for people to understand and break the grip on others. A guy twit posted a vid of him being assaulted by a "model" over his MAGA hat. She said that he, like trump, was a racist. When he asked her to explain she said he "just is." Now, here is the key, on the THIRD time he asked her to explain she lost it. The mind control has weaknesses.

The first time will be a fail. Second a fail. Often the third is a fail, but eventually the grip loosens if the mind control is forced to fold in on itself. Forcing self reflection is the key - mind control counts on zero self reflection happening between both parties.

I have found that telling MY story is the only way to impart the rationality as it engages self reflection in others. The mind control's biggest weakness is when you tell your story and let it be - the innate need to connect supersedes the hate reflex in the mind control.

It really helps to find a way to impart potentially triggering information in a personal way. Facts are refuted by mind control and are not the "smocking gun."

Sharing is how we really are. Humans share. Bashing with facts is NOT our true nature.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Considering how much President Trump loves and respects the military, your husband's attitude is most curious. He must have been a strong McCain supporter? It's hard to like Trump if you loved McCain.

I wouldn’t say he was all about McCain but he fell for the whole POW deal line and sinker and brushed away any hint of McCain ever possibly being corrupt.

Too bad he’s not inquisitive enough to go look at who’s invited to McCain Institute get-together through the years, and who gives money to him, etc. Maybe he’d have started to realize he wasn’t the man he propped himself up to be.

Let’s see, he was in from 77-85, then went to work for Ross Perot’s company, EDS. lol
edit on 11-4-2019 by ucanthandlethetruth because: Fixed

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ucanthandlethetruth

Your honesty is so appreciated! This "Political war" brought to us courtesy of the DS is very real.
I had a good group of Friends/Family that got along just fine,then Q/Trump came along and I am now the village idiot.
Family will always come first for me yet, I've had to bite my tongue on my beliefs over and over just to play nice.

Family First...Divided we are weak....The truth will prevail.

When the PAIN strikes...be there for them.

edit on 11-4-2019 by Sabrechucker because: add

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ucanthandlethetruth

Odd coincidence, I was a Navy Cryptologic technician, though a side collateral duty I maintaned and repaired the crypto devices for data.
Then later half worked with FAA in a ATC center on Ford Is, Pearl Harbor and periodically flew out to all the microwave radar stations (maintenance/repair) on all the Hawaiian island mountain tops.

As to your hubby, maybe takeaway the tv for awhile or the Internet or both. He's stuck in the msm mind-control toxic swamp matrix. I feel for ya, thats a tough one.

CWM, sorry for your loss but wow he lived a good long life!
My Dad is a Vietnam Vet and knew what No Name did and hated him for it ever since along with Hanoi Jane. On the flip side he's biggly pro-Trump and says he's the best POTUS in his lifetime. Though he doesn't agree with everything DJT does or does not do.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

What folks are struggling with, quite literally, like never before is seeing this mind control in others. We assume people are rational, and they are....... when not afflicted with mind controlled elements from media and beyond.

Very true. I’ll even explain better to you MY story. Call it a serious 180.

I was one of the irrational Kleenex-holding nut jobs the wee morning hours of the election. Keep in mind I could not bring myself to vote for Hillary and chose for the first time not to vote at all. The media downplayed so much and I was so busy during this time, research was not happening.

As a photojournalist, I even went to the Women’s March, held a sign, marched that day in DC, and thought I was standing up for what I believed in and the future of my child. Looking back on it, just disgustingly absurd.

However, I’m a rare personality type. I’ve been forced to take the Meyers Briggs test twice in my career and both times it came back sadly positive for INTJ, but describing me to a tee. Analytical to the point of insanity, attention to obscure details, etc. Point being, this only helps so much. I am still waiting on the 6-pk of Angry Orchard I’m supposed to be receiving due to a lost bet from another fellow online INTJ friend who swore to me Mueller’s report would result in impeachment. If she won, I was supposed to send her champagne. Sorry about your luck.

I’m an extremely rare example of someone who has enough critical thinking skills, pattern recognition, ability to read thru BS, enough to challenge my thought patterns enough to go from Women’s March schmuck to Q-following Trump-supporting voter who is willing to admit when she’s been wrong.

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 12:08 AM
link   
WIN: JA release key with info damning to the Clinton, deep state, et al.
WIN: JA turns states evidence with info damning to the Clinton, deep state, et al.
WIN: JA released with light/no sentence for cooperation; Trump optics/opinion boost.
WIN: JA targeted by Clintons/deep state and the attempted suicided/attack prevented; evidence back to said actors.
Semi-Win: JA suicided but evidence leads back to Clintons/Deep state.
Semi-Win: JA suicided releases key with info damning to the Clinton, deep state, et al.

They need to protect him.

Threats are real.
This is not a game.
Q

Q1371

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 12:15 AM
link   
For those who may be interested, this is what I added to the JA Ecuador arrest thread:

I find it interesting Rudy Guiliani said on January 2, 2019 that Assange should not be charged and compared it to Pentagon Papers.
Link

What is interesting to consider is, did he know about this coming arrest? He said this:

Giuliani said, “It was not right to hack. People who did it should go to jail, but no press person or person disseminating that for the purpose of informing did anything wrong.”

Hmmm. Almost like he’s saying he knows a hack was involved, but he’s speaking to the other aspect of it - releasing classified leaked materials. As any journalist will and has done.

The Rudy Guiliani we know knew Trump from the early 80s, so their relationship goes back four decades. Trump is using him as his personal attorney and obviously has complete faith in him.

Trump is totally distancing himself from this because (my prediction):

1. This indictment is followed by another superseding indictment for who-knows-what.
2. Trump distances himself from the whole process acting as though it’s all an AG/ DOJ thing and he trusts them to do the work they need to do.
3. The three known ongoing investigations which have spun off from Mueller will offer him immunity to testify to the truth of where leaks came from. He will take it and avoid any more jail time and his truth will uncover why he took an interest in Seth Rich’s murder, why WikiLeaks offered a reward, etc.
4. Bad people get railroaded.
5. JA is free by hopefully this year, maybe 2020

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join