It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

It's strange how the media goes ballistic when Barr implies Obama was "spying", but laugh or ignores Trump, when he calls them "Traitors".

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   
****UPDATING**** (see bottom for another marker completed)

Q#2681

9 Feb 2019 - 7:54:04 PM

[-30]
[-45]
[-60]
[-90]
-Blockade removal ['Scaramucci'
model]
-[RR] removal [Goodbye #2 [#1 _
oversight of Mueller]
-[Ohr] removal
-[1-4] removal
-Barr install
-Barr (w/ Whitaker) review [RR] notes
re: strong reservations to DECLAS
due to sources & methods + Foreign
CLAS (irreparable harm) > OIG review
prior to executing order
-Barr (w/ Whitaker) pull DECLAS
review assignment from OIG [cite:
executive order from POTUS does
not require special oversight -
DOJ/FBI (Wray) fully capable in
reviewing and commenting re: OP
integrity (sources & methods) etc.]
-Barr executes order to DECLAS +
provide members of H committee
long requested supplemental
documentation in C setting
[scope memo + CLAS] as required by US
Law.
-Whitaker remain DOJ senior staff
-Barr meeting Huber & OIG
-OIG report
-House D's threaten subpoena of
Barr/Whitaker re: DECLAS, SC report,
Huber, etc….
-House D's use subpoena power to
……………………Acts 1, 2, and 3. [spill +30]
-Meeting w/ NK > DENUC
plan/process > sanctions lift meets
subj A, B food for people (aid)
UK/AUS narrative shift re: in_country
spy campaign v. POTUS (hops 1 to 2;
2 to 3; 3 to 4; 4 to target)
-D sky is falling push to public (scare
to control)(projection)
-Public Awakening
-Narrative damage control
-Placeholders active
-Wall discussion end (public awareness of D's)
-Red/Green Castle per orig plan
Dark to Light.

So far much of this has come to pass as I posted in the previous thread ( a post which I cannot find alas), with most hitting the "less then" number.

*Moon meets on denuc adds another piece to the sanctions removal part.

*This week we see placeholders installed at DHS and I assume SS.

*News that Wall is built (this means parts of the physical as well as the non-physical for those keeping score at home).

*Barr testimony coupled with GP's tweet confirms this section: UK/AUS narrative shift re: in_country spy campaign v. POTUS

Awaiting:

Wall discussion end (public awareness of D's)
-Barr executes order to DECLAS + provide members of H committee long requested supplemental documentation in C setting [scope memo + CLAS] as required by US Law.

*** Q "Wall discussion end"

Pentagon Announcement May Have Just Delivered 2020 to Trump: Wall Construction To Be Finished Oct 2020

he Pentagon announced on Tuesday that two different companies have been given $976 million in contracts to start building portions of the border wall, CNN reported. SLSCO Ltd., a company based in Texas, has been given a $789 million contract to build a wall in Santa Teresa, New Mexico, and Barnard Construction Company, based in Montana, has been given a $187 million contract for work in Yuma, Arizona.

It’s important to note that the Pentagon doesn’t need approval from Congress before transferring funds.T hese projects are both expected to be completed by October 2020, one month before the presidential election.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Since I have an account with them I do keep one eye on them.
7 heads and 10 tentacles = Schweizerische Eidgenossenschaft - the real beast.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   

That is not a coincidence. "History of the National Security State?" Meh, that is no revelation. Has anyone read this?

Anyone else find it beyond odd that after years of press/photogs outside the place. And with the "impending" arrest being broadcast. the event looks a bit like this:

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Border REALITY is sinking in with MSM and (normal) Democrats.

Summer 2018 - CRISIS!
Winter 2018/2019 - NO CRISIS!
NOW - It's at a "Breaking Point!"
Source: www.foxnews.com...

Republicans/Conservative Media are the only ones who have been consistent and right, throughout. Congress's lack of action still gets them a grade of "F" though.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Comey says this evening, "It wasn't spying. It was court-approved surveillance."
www.nytimes.com...

Barr needs to prove his statement.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Comey says this evening, "It wasn't spying. It was court-approved surveillance."
www.nytimes.com...

Notice what isn’t said is the court orders were based on Page (no charges and he’s suing) and an uncorroborated opp research dossier paid for by the opposition campaign.

Comey is a JOKE.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   

www.nytimes.com...

Wrong, such Bad Syntax. Just wrong, unless you have a definition of "spying" that is beyond the average Joe, spying is spying.

Spying is: "work for a government or other organization by secretly collecting information about enemies or competitors."

synonyms: observe furtively, keep under surveillance, watch, keep a watch on, keep an eye on, keep under observation, follow, shadow.

The nature of it is irrelevant. More to the damn point. Since DTJ was not notified of the "surveillance" as it was secret. So spying fits. Were he told, the "his team was observed" might fit, but since it was all secret - spying.

Flame-out.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   

www.nytimes.com...

And Comey is right. A FISA court approved the surveillance, but it was based on false evidence. So who's at fault? It all goes back to who used the false reports as evidence for the surveillance, who allowed the FISA order to go through when the first time is went in front of a FISA judge it was rejected, and finally the administration that allowed the DOJ and FBI to go in on this surveillance of a private citizen based on faulty intelligence.

From Comey's end it was legal, but from the big picture it wasn't.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I don’t think it is likely at this point, but if no one is held accountable for what happened to Trump and his family, I hope he does the exact same thing to his 2020 opponent. I wouldn’t bat an eye and just eat popcorn while the Left screams insanity.

I hope he throws undercovers and spies with circumstantial ties to China and uses some opp research to get a FISA warrant approved and surveil them all. Because who knows? They could be Chinese agents! Let’s find out.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   

I wish Devin Nunes had revealed today (to the entire country) who he is targeting with the criminal investigations. James Comey had better be one of them.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Yep, I posted on that back here

Yes, as the arrest played out on video I did find it a rather surreal. Good call on that very specific historic photo!
Lets hope no 'Ruby' is lurking within.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

And as TOP DOG at the FBI, Comey had to know that the FISA application/approval was based primarily on a Dossier that was unverified, and financed by Hillary/DNC. In fact, Comey said in testimony that he knew it was unverified. I hope he has to spend every dollar made from his book deals and speeches to defend himself.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

He said " I can't say who they are because they don't know they are being investigated".

I hope some bad guys go down soon.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

The funny thing is that Gore Vidal had been going off about this stuff since before JFK. And Gore Vidal even said back in the 1990's that the biggest threat to the National Security State was a guy that fits Trumps description. Self funding, outsider, rich enough to not be bought, didn't think like them. It was all there. I would even go as far to say that whom ever this "Q" is, they are probably a fan of Gore Vidal's writings and lectures.

edit on 11-4-2019 by Guyfriday because: Prediction of the future

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   

And as TOP DOG at the FBI, Comey had to know that the FISA application/approval was based primarily on a Dossier that was unverified, and financed by Hillary/DNC. In fact, Comey said in testimony that he knew it was unverified. I hope he has to spend every dollar made from his book deals and speeches to defend himself.

Exactly! but from his point of view he wasn't in the wrong because the order to put the surveillance in Trump Tower came from the administration. He should have questioned it, but he didn't need to since he was "only following orders". I'm sure when squeezed he'll rat out people and play the victim.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Comey needs to "rat out" Loretta Lynch, if he hasn't done so already. She's the one who forced him to let Hillary off, TWICE in 2016.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 07:53 PM
link   

[KNOWINGLY]
Wasn't Comey one of the players who signed the warrant? The one for Sara Carter.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Democrats have to be feeling really depressed and betrayed right about now. They were screaming... "Protect Mueller!"..."Protect Rosenstein!" from Trump, up until February.

Now, Mueller has caused the indictment of Obama's W.H. Attorney, and Rosenstein is praising AG Barr, for his handling of redactions in the soon to be released, 400 page Mueller Report.

Attorney General William Barr is “being as forthcoming as he can” about special counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia report, said Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein.

Although Barr provided a four-page summary of the report and said that he would release a redacted version this month, Democrats want Mueller's full report.

“He’s being as forthcoming as he can, and so this notion that he’s trying to mislead people, I think is just completely bizarre,” Rosenstein said, according to the Wall Street Journal.
Source: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Democrats and Liberal Media Today =

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join