It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Interesting thing on the JA arrest video.

Vid Link

This individual being dragged out lacks dignity. JA has dignity within, demonstrated in all his representations, and that is not present here.

I know folks will say "he's been locked up..." but that is not what I see here.

JA is arrested and this is the video?

Try link if not working...
edit on 11-4-2019 by crankyoldman because: add VIDEO link

link   

originally posted by: panoz77
Is it possible that the Mueller report exposes some of the crimes of the left, that were found in the investigation of the non-crimes from the right?

Yes it's possible 😎

link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Nah...Pelosi is GOOD for Republicans.

Yeah, I guess it's a half-empty, half-full proposition.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Is it possible that the Mueller report exposes some of the crimes of the left, that were found in the investigation of the non-crimes from the right?

Indeed it is. Obama's White House Attorney, Greg Craig, was a Mueller target.

www.apnews.com...

(post by ManyMasks removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
Video won't play for me. Julian Assange smiled, winked, and gave the "thumbs up" while in the low-security van, just before it drove off.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   

GOOG pulled the video already.?

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Baker Transcript Highlights Additional Evidence Behind Strzok/Page Texts: “Lock In Trump”…

According to his own admissions (NBC and CBS), Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe immediately began a criminal ‘obstruction’ investigation the next day, Wednesday May 10th; and he immediately enlisted Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein.

More lying by connecting texts and testimony.

What is amazing to me looking back 2.5 years in. The FBI folks were TERRIFIED, beyond apoplectic over the idea that DJT would: End NK Nuke threat, improve economy, make NATO pay, start cracking down on Human Trafficking, close boarder, improve relations with SA, China and Russia among others. Balance trade, turn the US into net energy exporter and more.

These things were to TERRIFYING to them they decided to "get him" before he was even elected. So frightening was the prospect of his efforts to MAGA the FBI folks met in secret, planned, schemed, spied to stop the above from happening.

My god, was this Hoover's FBI??? Oh.... yeah it was.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   

I read that last night and was IN SHOCK. Democrats and their MSM lapdogs still think William Barr is "off the rails" and a partisan "hack" AG, even when so much evidence against the Obama Administration is out there.

But some are coming around. This article gives a peek at how beaten-down and betrayed, Democrats are feeling right now.

It laments how their beloved Bob Mueller is about to indict an Obama administration official.

What Happened!?: slate.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   
OKAY...

So Ervin Magic Johnson resigned from his Management position with the Los Angeles Lakers Basketball team. A curious thing, as there was zero advantage or need to do this prior to the off season. His explanation was incomplete at best - not that he needs to give one frankly.

But............

Look - here comes Loop Capital!

Den ver International Airport picks Ferrovial-JLC Loop Capital Partners team for P3 project

According to sources, the winning consortium will have capital from JLC Loop Capital Partners, which is the infrastructure investment firm set up by the former Los Angeles Laker, Magic Johnson. He recently founded the company to take advantage of new federal government infrastructure spending promised by President Barack Obama. The firm raised over $1.3 billion in the first quarter of 2016, including $1 billion from a sole investor.

Watch for resignations. Watch for connections revealed. Codesucq image link scroll down.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Long time lurker here from the Netherlands. Just wantend to check in to let you know I really appriciate all the research and effort in this Q thread! Things seem to be heating up from now. The msm and people over here still think thant trump is a very dangerous man

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Indeed it is. Obama's White House Attorney, Greg Craig, was a Mueller target.

www.apnews.com...

A Gateway Pundit report says he expects to be indicted for making false statements to investigators.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
twitter.com...

Pamela Anderson @pamfoundation

And the USA ?
This toxic coward of a President
He needs to rally his base? -
You are selfish and cruel.
You have taken the entire world backwards.

You are devils and liars and thieves.
And you will ROTT

And
WE WILL RISE

Well, she obviously doesnt trust the plan.

link   

originally posted by: MindBodySpiritComplex
The book is a distraction - behold the hair apparent!

Assange now outwardly appears as the character he is; The Wizard.

In the style of a Joseph Cambell-inspired epic tale, all of the characters will follow an arc. In short; the Hero suffers a fall, meets a wizard, overcomes adversity and ultimately triumphs. This is just my shortened version, I'm not really a literature person. However I would guess The Plan is crafted to meet the criteria of this timeless epic style of story telling. Most of us know it from Star Wars

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Campbell

en.wikipedia.org...

I'm going to research this and think about it, then make a decent post about it. I wish I could explain how crucial it is to fit the cast and characters into a familiar literary style. Definitely good to keep this in mind.

edit on 11-4-2019 by FlyingFox because: "Round Her Up!"

link   
I find it interesting that the indictment against Assange came roughly two days before the federal statue of limitaitons ran out, on March 6, 2018.

Indictment

Typically, the default statute of limitations for a federal crime that cannot result in the death penalty is 5 years, but the indictments, under 18 U.S.C. §§ 1030, extend the statute of limitaitons to 8 years.

Prosecuting Computer Crimes

In the absence of a specific statute of limitations, the default federal limitations period of five years applies. See 18 U.S.C. § 3282. There are two exceptions to this five-year default limit: 18 U.S.C. §§ 1030(a)(1) and (a)(5) (A) (if the violation causes the type of damage identified in section 1030(c)(4)(A)(i)(II)-(IV)). These crimes are included in the list of offenses in 18 U.S.C. § 2332b(g)(5)(B) (acts of terrorism transcending national boundaries), which offenses are incorporated into 18 U.S.C. § 3286 (extending the statute of limitations for certain terrorism offenses). Section 3286 extends the statute of limitations for those crimes to eight years and eliminates it for offenses that resulted in, or created a foreseeable risk of, death or serious bodily injury to another person.

And, I see that Pamela Anderson is out there making a lot of noise on twitter. Just remember, she is an actor.

Circling back to March 6, 2018, the day that the indictment against JA was filed, Q posts from that day are pretty interresting, but there is one that sort of sitcks out as unresolved:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 25b191 No.563806 📁
Mar 6 2018 01:09:09 (EST)
Is the stage set for a drop of HRC +++ + +++++(raw vid 5:5). EX-rvid5774.
We have it all.
Re_read re: stage.
The nail in many coffins [liberal undo].
[Impossible to defend].
[Toxic to those connected].
WE must work TOGETHER.
WE are only as strong as your VOICE.
YOU must organize and BE HEARD.
THIS is why they keep you DIVIDED and in the DARK.
WEAK.
We are here to UNITE and provide TRUTH.
Dark to LIGHT.
EVIL surrounds us.
WE are FIGHTING for you.
Where we go one, we go ALL.
The choice, to KNOW, will be yours [end].
Q

Hmmmmm.

edit on 11-4-2019 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Podesta hit a nerve with me. Veggie meals in prison are not too good.

Yeah, gloat while you can Skippy, uggg...
There's really NO logical reason the POTUS would be out to throw the book at JA in light of all we know so far. Pamela needs to cool her jets, Trump's base is on JA's side too !

I wonder what our friend Sky thinks about all this ? Hopefully this is all part of the " Show ".... but it's definitely disconcerting. APRIL SHOWERS, BRING MAY FLOWERS !!

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
OKAY...

So Ervin Magic Johnson resigned from his Management position with the Los Angeles Lakers Basketball team. A curious thing, as there was zero advantage or need to do this prior to the off season. His explanation was incomplete at best - not that he needs to give one frankly.

But............

Look - here comes Loop Capital!

Den ver International Airport picks Ferrovial-JLC Loop Capital Partners team for P3 project

According to sources, the winning consortium will have capital from JLC Loop Capital Partners, which is the infrastructure investment firm set up by the former Los Angeles Laker, Magic Johnson. He recently founded the company to take advantage of new federal government infrastructure spending promised by President Barack Obama. The firm raised over $1.3 billion in the first quarter of 2016, including $1 billion from a sole investor.

Watch for resignations. Watch for connections revealed. Codesucq image link scroll down.

That last part is crazy.

He recently founded the company to take advantage of new federal government infrastructure spending promised by President Barack Obama. The firm raised over $1.3 billion in the first quarter of 2016, including $1 billion from a sole investor.

Rich people start companies to take advantage of billions of dollars of government contracts. Thats how the rich just keep on getting richer. Magic Johnson is probably good friends with Obama and im sure his company was awarded some very lucrative contracts.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
"SPY GAME"
Directed by Tony SCOTT
"Great Scott"!

Tony SCOTT, Ridley's brother, committed suicide by jumping off a bridge in Los Angeles. I remember when it happened and some of the controversy surrounding it. I think there was even a discussion here on ATS about it at some point.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Seriously. Its just like Lord of the Rings. Gandolf (Julian, pre Embassy) is defeated and must go away, presumed dead. Then, against all odds. he returns as the resplendent White Wizard and leads the good guys to victory when all hope seemed lost.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join