It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -Q-

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

OMG.... that was horrible...JA looks like he's aged 20 yrs. and very scared.

WTH is happening ? Is he going to be sent to Sweden to face rape charges ? Has the UK done this on behalf of the US ? Holy Cow, what a mess ! It would really suck if POTUS doesn't help him, it's being claimed this could be happening on Trump's request, IDK ?

“The British government should refuse to do the bidding of the Trump administration. It should give public assurances that Assange will not be handed over the US authorities. His extradition to the US is not in the public interest.”

/www.theguardian.com/media/live/2019/apr/11/wikileaks-founder-julian-assange-arrested-at-the-ecuadorean-embassy-live-updates

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 07:24 AM
link   

twitter.com...

So angry.

Here is Lenin's statement about Assange.

Subtitles on vid.

Puppet state of the USA and shame on Trump right now.

FOR SHAME.

He could have done this properly.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

This is absolutely at USA request and UK has already agreed to extradite.

There are no rape charges in Sweden they made accusations and withdrew.

They wanted to question him but dropped all charges.

One of the accusers came out and said she was coerced into making the complaint.

Largely thought to be a set up op by intelligence agencies.

Only has a charge for bail violation in the UK.

He's being arrested for sealed charges in the US dealing with Chelsea Manning files from 2010.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

I'm going to reserve judgement on all this until we find out what is actually happening. The only way for everyone to learn what Assange knows about everything is to have him come to the USA and testify under oath. I'm holding out hope that there is an immunity deal on the table for Julian if he spills the beans regarding the provenance of the Hillary/DNC emails. The timing of all this is curious, as Barr goes on record yesterday with the Obama spying of Trump.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 07:37 AM
link   

twitter.com...

This pos.

I am going to have to ban myself from the internet today to avoid getting banned everywhere for freaking out.

HOW CAN THIS POS WALK FREE WHILE THEY ARREST ASSANGE?

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I hope there is something behind all this.

I think that too many people feel this way and therefore aren't speaking out.

I will just say I think it's really important we speak out about this.

Even if Trump has good intentions he needs to hear support for Assange or things might not go well.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Now were talking! (Sorry, not Assange related, but most definitely Q related)

saraacarter.com...

Former FBI Agent Peter Strozk could face serious criminal charges - Sara Carter.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

If this is the work of the Deep State then watch for return fire.

Another possibility-
The US made a deal with Assange, Ecuador and the UK.
Trump has leverage against the UK in that he can release info damaging to them about the 5 Eyes thing. Trump gets Assange and ends up releasing him. Assange releases data via dead man's switch that is damaging to deep state and keeps Trump clean in the matter, the blame for the release falling on Assange.
How can you get info out?
That is one way.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 07:42 AM
link   
The British Role in ‘Russiagate’ Is About to Be Fully Exposed

The truth is, that a foreign government did indeed meddle in the American Presidential election, in a failed attempt to fix the outcome, but it was not Russia. It was the City of London, and the Five Eyes imperial intelligence services of the British Commonwealth, along with treasonous, “Tory” American elements. ........

President Donald Trump has no vested interest in protecting the British “special relationship.” From his second day in office, Trump declared that he would clean out the intelligence agencies. If Trump were to do that, however, the real, tragic history of America’s last 50 years would be exhumed from that swamp. Shining a light into that darkness would illuminate the world. The American people would stop playing Othello to the City of London’s Iago. They would denounce the British “special relationship,” never again to fight imperial wars for the greater glory of the British Empire. They would learn the true story of Vietnam, of Iraq 1991 and Iraq 2003, of Libya 2011, and many other conflicts, special operations, and assassinations. The American people would know the truth, and the truth would set them free.

Seems to me the Other "Shoe" is about to drop .... More and More Light is being directed into the Darkness - pretty soon even shadows will be extinct

edit on 4112019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Since the chatter re Assange has been increasing these last days I wonder if yesterday's nuclear submarine bomb hoax(?) might be related in some way. Same goes for this:

Michael Crick makes surprise exit from Channel 4 News

He tweeted on Wednesday: “I have left Channel 4 News and ITN after seven and a half great years. Farewell to all my fabulous colleagues. I’m looking forward to an exciting new life writing books again, and all sorts of other activity in journalism and other fields.”

Channel 4 News would not comment on the reasons for Crick’s unexpected departure.

Could he be preparing to cover the Assange story going forward without the restrictions of being a part of the Mockingbird media?
edit on 11-4-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 07:46 AM
link   

twitter.com...

Reserving my comments.👿👿👿

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: pheonix358

If this is the work of the Deep State then watch for return fire.

Another possibility-
The US made a deal with Assange, Ecuador and the UK.
Trump has leverage against the UK in that he can release info damaging to them about the 5 Eyes thing. Trump gets Assange and ends up releasing him. Assange releases data via dead man's switch that is damaging to deep state and keeps Trump clean in the matter, the blame for the release falling on Assange.
How can you get info out?
That is one way.

Good call, +1

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

twitter.com...

Reserving my comments.👿👿👿

depending on the outcome of this i guess will find out soon enough if trump is cleaning the swamp or is truly a new host for the swamp.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Absolutely.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I mentioned Trump releasing Assange earlier....Until the Swamp is drained and the Deep State is vanquished, it would be best for Assange and his continued good health to remain under complete protection from them.
Even if all the bad stuff were to come out about them, they would probably kill Assange just for spite.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Perhaps they got intel that someone was planning on assassinating Assange in the near future? I swear I just read something last week or so about someone attempting to break into the Ecuadorian embassy? Perhaps this is all just a show and Julian is well aware of what is happening? Time to bring him to the USA and spill the beans on everything he knows?

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 08:23 AM
link   
I'm tending toward Butcherguy's thoughts. This is a "show" as Q has promised. Everything is scripted and Assange will play along because his choices are limited. He may have to grant access to NSA if they don't already have it.
The Deep State is likely in a quandary. If Assange has an accident, the switch is activated. If he makes it alive to the US the switch may or may not be activated and the Deep State has only to hope that they can sow discord and confusion during any testimony.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Kinda odd Qmap.pub does not have JA as a “Player” in the game yet he is as important as the server which we have been told “the server” brings down the house. Majority of the several drops of “JA” are directly tied to SR 187 and how MS-13 was used.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I think maybe we are seeing the keystone being pulled right now.
If you pull the keystone, the house comes down.

At least, I hope that is what we are seeing.
edit on b000000302019-04-11T08:38:55-05:0008America/ChicagoThu, 11 Apr 2019 08:38:55 -0500800000019 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   
And it’s not even Friday yet...

LOS ANGELES – Officials with the Justice Department and the Internal Revenue Service will announce the filing of a 36-count indictment naming Michael Avenatti.

9 a.m. PDT today.

twitter.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join