It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This happening to anyone else on ATS? Been nearly a year, havent seen it mentioned...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Yes, I have an IPhone/Verizon service.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Kind of..
Samsung Galaxy Tablet S2.. android or Google chrome platform. Samsung has an automatic ad blocker to not cause damage to sold devices.. ATS has overridden it( the site needs revenue so we can enjoy it at no cost) IT'S A Necessary trade offπŸ™„

But here's a screenshot of my redirect...

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
No problems here. I use duckduckgo browser.

I think T-mobile spams through their network btw.

Oh, forgot to "ad", I recently, like, a week ago switched to Cricket. I guess, its possible that these worser ads started happening After that switch. You bring up an interesting point.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Hmmm, good thinking!πŸ‘

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

Thank you, that does make sense πŸ‘

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Clearing the web browser works, temporarily...
I took it as some of the usual monitoring faculty doing the annual scans of the Conspiracy theorists online.
It has stopped recently

It makes sense when discussions such as ancient civilizations existing on Mars come up.

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Use firefox mobile, all the desktop extensions work on mobile

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Thanks for the replies, everyone!!!!!! πŸ‘πŸ‘
I wish I could give you all a star, but alas, tis the nature of the forum...πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

Heres a couple of cookies πŸͺ whoever sees them first can call dibs on them and I will have them overnighted to anywhere on the globe through DreamMail. You do lucid dreaming, right? Coolzies, meet on the top of Mt Everest. I'll be the guy wearing a mankini and a red hawaiian shirt with birds and palm trees on it, holding a small tupperware container with a 2 cookies in it and a phone cause I like to play Pokemon Go but Only while lucid dreaming.

Actually I dont remember my dreams anymore. Probably something to do with the insane amount of medications I take on a daily basis. Enjoy the picture of 2 cookies please. Its all I can do for you, atm. I'm sorry.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join