It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump fires Secret Service director

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Oh goody. Now you are reverting to the "'I know you are but what am I'' defense.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Turning smarmy now are we? Here in the US, any equating of the president to a king should be anathema to a free citizen, but you however seem to relish that notion.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

I love the way you sign your posts Dave.

I have noticed a consistent trend with liberals/progressives/sjws, they accuse everybody else for what they are in fact doing and blame everyone else for the problems they create.

I have noticed this about sjws as well. But I have noticed it about Trump suporters on this site as well. Have you?

I always think of this in terms of the biblical thing of the mote in the other's eye is easy to see but the log in ones own is not kind of thing.

But that trend of liberals and progressives. When have we really had a liberal or progressive president. None to my knowledge. Some will call Slick Willy a liberal and I call him at best a neo-liberal who fooled a liberal base into believing that he was their guy. Obama as well. Had he been a progressive he would have not accepted the backing of Wall Street and the banking industry or bailed out those banks and stuff. Other than that we have had little in the way or liberal let alone ''progressive'' presidents

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Turning smarmy now are we? Here in the US, any equating of the president to a king should be anathema to a free citizen, but you however seem to relish that notion.

I keep hoping one day you will make a logical argument for opposing a credible point of view, like the President is in charge of the Executive Branch of government, but I have yet to see it. I believe you can do it, but you just don't.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
a reply to: olaru12

Yea and I’m a Billionaire...prove me wrong.

You can do better than that...old #4 is so lame.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

topic...trump messin with the SS might not be prudent. Purges have a habit of blowing up in your face. Hear that Stephan?

Do you think you can win debates with someone else's work when your sources are called out for the propaganda they spew?

You're the most intellectually dishonest person on ATS. You even blatantly lied about nurses not working or getting paid during the shut down at the VA.

I had to call you out on your lies twice just for that. Now you're trying to pass off leftist propaganda as fact and misusing someone else's work to shut down criticism of your blatantly false positions.

By any means necessary, right?
edit on 8 4 19 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
a reply to: olaru12

You're an old school user, you can deal with the abrasiveness, cut the princess act out and take the L.

I love your abrasiveness! As I said in an earlier post is shows how I'm able to trigger you with words about the TOPIC. To me that's a victory because at least I inspired you to think a little bit about what I said. You're the princess for needing to make it personal.

Oh you poor thing, now you just made an entire post about me, nevermind the topic.

You should stick to the topic, we already addressed your garbage links pitiful calls of retribution from three letter agencies.

A bit easy you are 😌

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   

"No doubt you have seen media reports regarding my 'firing.' I assure you that this is not the case, and in fact was told weeks ago by the administration that transitions in leadership should be expected across the Department of Homeland Security," Alles said in a message to Secret Service agents. "The president has directed an orderly transition in leadership for this agency and I intend to abide by that direction," Alles said.

www.reuters.com...

Evidently CNN covered this as well, for those of you that choose them as your news source. I wonder if they will include this tidbit.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

trumps not in charge anymore. Stephen Miller is...

www.salon.com...

Just to save people time, here is the first sentence from the Salon article:

In the end, Kirstjen Nielsen was not racist enough for Donald Trump's administration.

Yeah well, they support pedos.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   

a reply to: schuyler

NO, not like every other president. If you can't see the difference then there is no persuading you differently. You have bought it all.

Yea, like when Clinton called for the resignation of all 93 US attorneys so he could appoint ones loyal to him...

No difference at all, amIright?

/facepalm

edit on 8-4-2019 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnakinWayneII
www.nbcsandiego.com...

U.S. Secret Service Director Randolph "Tex" Alles is leaving the Trump administration, the White House said, amid a shake-up in the upper echelon of the Department of Homeland Security.

White House press secretary Sarah Sanders said Trump has selected career Secret Service official James Murray to lead the agency, saying he will assume the role next month. She added Alles will be "leaving shortly."

Another one bites the dust.

Is something else going on here?

Yeah, pretty sure this is related to the chinese spy almost getting access at mara lago

Trump fires people when they aren't doing the job up to his standards.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 06:58 PM
link   

a reply to: AnakinWayneII

If you ask me, which I guess you did, Trump has always been after one thing since being elected. He is after a Trumpian coup. He wants to turn the government into his own little fiefdom and run the country like a king. Filling his cabinet with flunkies and '' yes men'' until all opposing voices are silenced.

He only has 6 more years to do that and I don't think something like that can be done that quickly.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   
If he did get fired for that Chinese thing, well the other important side is the fact that they have not caught ours yet.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Trump fires Secret Service director

Because of a chinese spy infiltrator at Mar Lago.

Don't read anything more than that in to it.

It's a breach that should have never happened.

This^^

Someone should be fired over that.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   

NO, not like every other president. If you can't see the difference then there is no persuading you differently. You have bought it all.

There is literally no difference, except in your imagination.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   

a reply to: bobs_uruncle

I love the way you sign your posts Dave.

I have noticed a consistent trend with liberals/progressives/sjws, they accuse everybody else for what they are in fact doing and blame everyone else for the problems they create.

I have noticed this about sjws as well. But I have noticed it about Trump suporters on this site as well. Have you?

I always think of this in terms of the biblical thing of the mote in the other's eye is easy to see but the log in ones own is not kind of thing.

But that trend of liberals and progressives. When have we really had a liberal or progressive president. None to my knowledge. Some will call Slick Willy a liberal and I call him at best a neo-liberal who fooled a liberal base into believing that he was their guy. Obama as well. Had he been a progressive he would have not accepted the backing of Wall Street and the banking industry or bailed out those banks and stuff. Other than that we have had little in the way or liberal let alone ''progressive'' presidents

I see my being the author of my own problems and generally, I fix them myself when I can but am not adverse to assistance :-) This trend I have been seeing is primarily with liberals as they seem to think they have the moral high ground making them entitled. I do see it in some conservatives as well, but the ratio of liberal:Conservative seems like 60:1.seems there are a lot more crazies out there on the liberal side of things.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 4/8.2019 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   

My imagination? Did I imagine him saying he could shoot somebody and his base would defend him? Who else has been that brazen in the last hundred years.

Or ask Russia in front of the entire world for dirt on his opponent. Did I imagine that? You know the list of things that seperate him from all other postus in modern history just as well as I do. You sir, are just willing to ignore those things.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

I keep hoping one day you will make a logical argument for opposing a credible point of view, like the President is in charge of the Executive Branch of government, but I have yet to see it. I believe you can do it, but you just don't.

My logical arguement opposing the fact that the president is in charge of the Ex? I can't oppose it because it is true. But just how well a postus performs that duty is for all of us to judge.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   

My imagination? Did I imagine him saying he could shoot somebody and his base would defend him? Who else has been that brazen in the last hundred years.

He's right ya know? While the left is focused on the actual words, as usual, they have failed to realize the actual context of the statement. It say's more about the sad state of the left than it does about Trump and the Republican Party. In layman's terms, we don't care who it is as long as it's not you.
edit on 8-4-2019 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Interesting development. We seem to be inching closer and closer to having a sub-group within the government that has special rights and privileges.

I wonder if they will rename it all when they're done with rebuilding and restructuring for a new purpose. I always thought Gestapo was a cool word.

posted on Apr, 8 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Or ask Russia in front of the entire world for dirt on his opponent. Did I imagine that? You know the list of things that seperate him from all other postus in modern history just as well as I do. You sir, are just willing to ignore those things.

You say those points as though they’re a negative thing.
Both of those things he said made me support him even more.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join