It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

April 6th, 2019 - A Date of Convergence

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   
This date covers multiple different parts, so I'm putting it in the General Conspiracies forum. If a moderator feels like it belongs elsewhere, please feel free to move it there.

I only found out about this date recently, so I have been catching up by doing a lot of research about it. It's interesting to see just how many different things converge on this date. For instance, 1 Nisan is on this date alongside with a new moon. This isn't too surprising as the new moon is linked with Nisan. There are many calendars that use 1 Nisan as its start.

Also on this date, GPS receivers will have a rollover date:

On April 6, 2019, there will be an event affecting the electric transmission and distribution system that has industry concerned about the potential for a major disruption. During the Week Number rollover of the Global Positioning System (GPS), the week number that uses the 10-bit binary system will reach its limit of 1,024 weeks and will be forced to roll over and be reset to week 0.

(Source)

There are some conspiracies going around likening this to a new Y2K scare as reported by the New York Post. However, it is unlikely that anything will happen as there are patches that could update these GPS systems, but it's still interesting.

The thing I found the most interesting about this date is this video:

Let me make it clear that I'm not saying I agree with what the uploader is saying will happen. I think it would be pretty great if the rapture did happen soon, but I don't think there is enough evidence presented for it.

This video was uploaded on March 25th, 2013. The uploader said she received this vision on March 13th, 2013. According to Wikipedia, Pope Francis's papacy began on March 13th, 2013. By itself, this is not impressive. What is impressive is what comes after this. In the video, the uploader talks about a period of time that starts on September 23rd, 2015 and ends on April 5th, 2019. So, how does it all connect? Let's look at what happened on September 23rd, 2015:

Not only was this the very first time Pope Francis visited the White House and the only time he has done so thusfar, it is only the third time a pope has ever visited the White House in all of recorded history. He visited then President Barack Obama. So now Obama has been connected to all of this. Fast forwarding, guess what Obama is going to be doing on April 6th, 2019:

Today, the Obama Foundation announced that President Barack Obama will speak at a town hall with emerging leaders from across Europe in Berlin, Germany, on April 6, 2019.

(Source)

Accounting for time zones, this could either be April 5th or April 6th, depending on where you live. Now, what does a town hall meeting in Berlin, Germany have to do with anything? There was an interesting conspiracy a while back about how the Pergamon Altar is considered by many as the Throne of Satan. This altar was moved to Berlin a long time ago. Some remember back during the 2008 Democratic Convention when Obama was accused of giving a speech atop something similar to this.

So, what does all of this mean? Who knows. It could just be the elite playing games with dates again. However, the sheer odds that someone uploading a video back in 2013 was able to pinpoint two dates involving Obama are pretty incredible. Combine this with Roseanne's cryptic video, Brexit, the Mueller Report, and all the other stuff happening on or very close this date alongside the current political climate and this time period gets extremely intriguing.

If you have any more information about this date and its possible significance, please share.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: SonicInfinity

April 6th is opening day for trout season in New Jersey. I'm just trying to connect the dots.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Numerologically speaking, the date of April 6, 2019 is a karmic number, adding up to 22 -- 4+6+2+0+1+9 -- which is not reduced. The full moon on the 19th is at 29°, which is called the "critical degree" and is also considered karmic. Looks to me like some chickens are coming home to roost -- for better and/or worse.

And just for accuracy's sake, the new moon is not on the 6th. The new moon is actually on the 5th for most of the world including the contiguous United States, but on the 4th for some of the world including Hawaii.

If my calculations are correct, it will be in exact conjunction (by degree, minute and second) at 8:51:23 a.m. on the 5th in Universal Time/Greenwich Mean Time, which will be 4:51:23 EDT on the 5th, and 10:51:23 p.m. on the 4th in Hawaii time.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

April 6th is opening day for trout season in New Jersey. I'm just trying to connect the dots.

Fish=Jesus+Trout/rainbow-taking of fish souls= pissed off gay Jesus

Illuminati confirmed.

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Special hooks and bobbers required !! 😎

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   
“To the angel of the church in Pergamum write: ‘I know your works, and where you dwell... where Satan’s throne is. And you hold fast to my name, and did not deny my faith even in the days in which Antipas was my faithful martyr, who was killed among you, where Satan dwells.'" Revelation 2:12
The short video is certainly worth a watch.
www1.cbn.com...

We cannot rule things out at this point. People who laugh may have a lot to answer for, I would not dare.

"And it shall come to pass in the last days, says God, that I will pour out of My Spirit on all flesh; your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your young men shall see visions, your old men shall dream dreams" (Acts 2:17).

Interesting

It was announced that on September 29, 2014 the Pergamon Exhibit will be closed for the duration of 5 years for a complete remodeling of the exhibit hall, including but not limited to construction of a new glass ceiling and a new climate control system. The exhibit is scheduled to reopen in late 2019 or early 2020.

In Berlin, Italian restorers reassembled the panels comprising the frieze from the thousands of fragments that had been recovered. In order to display the result and create a context for it, a new museum was erected in 1901 on Berlin's Museum Island. Because this first Pergamon Museum proved to be both inadequate and structurally unsound, it was demolished in 1909 and replaced with a much larger museum, which opened in 1930.

This new museum is still open to the public on the island. Despite the fact that the new museum was home to a variety of collections beyond the friezes (for example, a famous reconstruction of the Ishtar Gate of ancient Babylon),

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   
OP you may find this interesting especially the prophecies in the pages around 200 the catholic church and other interesting stuff
lagaseeno.ddns.net...

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy
OP you may find this interesting especially the prophecies in the pages around 200 the catholic church and other interesting stuff
lagaseeno.ddns.net...

That is a PDF for those who can't open them.

new topics

top topics

join