It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Angelic Initiative - madness?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I stumbled upon this video on YouTube today and I have to say that it is QUITE entertaining.

Does anyone here have any experience with this?

I don't want to put down anyone but I find this ridiculous. Can anyone change my mind?

The most enlightening part of the video starts just after 14.5 minutes. I'll let you get back to me on that part.
edit on 3-4-2019 by Tempter because: Missing word

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I wonder what kind of drugs they are using? I don't think I experienced any drugs that made me that nuts.

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 12:55 AM
link   
These people are gonna gather 'round the Kool-aid tank one day and...

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 01:18 AM
link   

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. Why does Jamie say "That's true" so often?
Answer: In many of these videos Jamie has the Fact-Checker job, not the Primary-Channel job. The Fact-Checker is also focusing up into the Higher Dimensions, and attempting to discern what the highest-vibration voice is saying in any particular moment. When the Primary-Channel goofs, the Fact-Checker says something along the lines of: "Hold up. That isn't what I notice." Often those segments are cut out of the episode, so we aren't misleading people who just jump in for a few minutes of a video and then jump out again before they hear the "hold up, that isn't what I notice." By the time we complete editing an episode, to the best of our awareness everything that's in it is true. Here are some episodes where the Jamie-Collective has the role of Primary Channel: Episodes 799-800, Episodes 919-920, and Episodes 1012-1013. There are also others, in earlier seasons.

2. What are you doing with your arms?
Answer: Everyone has intuitive channels. Whatever the channels are resting upon is where our "intuition" is coming from. Because gravity is real, intuitive channels fall down when we don't hold them up. We are repeatedly lifting up our intuitive channels so they get out of the soup of confusion, fear, and untruth that is rampant in human society. We do this so we can hear God.

3. Is Jamie single?
Answer: No, Jamie is in a committed relationship.

edit on 4/3/2019 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: r0xor

3. Is Jamie single?
Answer: No, Jamie is in a committed relationship.

So ... is the old gal available for parties ... because ... I have never dated weird.

It's True!

P

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Some people will believe anything, the kookier the better. This literally made my head hurt, if they are indeed "channeling" then it's nothing positive....

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: BlackIbanez

This literally made my head hurt, if they are indeed "channeling" then it's nothing positive....

They channeled into your head - thats why it hurts. Run run......

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Angels telling you to abort babies?

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 05:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

I find their eugenics agenda to be parasitic on the data I am getting from the deeper denser dimensions.

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I wonder what kind of drugs they are using? I don't think I experienced any drugs that made me that nuts.

I think they just live in California.

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

The Jamie-body-mind has an entertaining rack system. She will make a great baby factory.

edit on 3-4-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 05:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
I don't want to put down anyone but I find this ridiculous. Can anyone change my mind?

People experience the world in many different ways subjectively. For some people who are extremely empathetic the way things are in the world are overwhelming. I think these two women fall under this category. I think the videos are an expression of frustration with helplessness with regards to changing the world to be more in line that is acceptable with their own values of spirituality. I don't have too much problem with it. The eugenics thing was a little too much. They seem like they have good intentions but they are kind of expressing some slivers of hate wrapped in a package of soft voices and flowery language of New Age spirituality. I think they are probably less dangerous than white supremacist hate groups wanting to wipe out all nigroes. We live in pretty effed up world with US military dropping 30,000 bombs per year on Muslim countries in the ME. I can see why these gals are so off the rails.

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
Angels telling you to abort babies?

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   
They are ripe for a complete guru-takeover.

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Reminds me of the OA or with the same actress The Sound of my voice.

The New Age agenda is not new, but comes in different guises and changes such as this Angel initiative. It is an agenda though either for money or perhaps real contact. But my bet is on money.

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I'm not really sure what fruitcakery I just watched

Its a pretty solid warning to take care when "spiritually exploring." Ya might just end up more wrapped up in your own head than you literally thought possible. And, in my experience, the vast majority of info out there (historically and present) seems to do little more than deepen the maze that people think they are escaping.

Pretty severe example though..

Can you pat your head and rub your tummy at the same time, too?

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

Yeah but big breasted woman moving their arms around in the air is strangely spiritual.

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: Serdgiam

Yeah but big breasted woman moving their arms around in the air is strangely spiritual.

This is true.

I'm not really sure what fruitcakery I just watched

This is true.

The New Age agenda is not new, but comes in different guises and changes such as this Angel initiative. It is an agenda though either for money or perhaps real contact. But my bet is on money.

This is true. Yet, a bet cannot be revealed until it yields abundance or lack.

*starts spazzing and shaking*
This isn't true! Stop, you're hurting us!
*foam at the mouth*
edit on 4/3/2019 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

Just like the entire world is ripe and ready for the NU World Religion where the major religions will all merge into one and be controlled by the antiChrist.

7 billion idiots are ready for spiritual control and those that do not comply will be terminated via the guillotine (Muslim sword).

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: r0xor

LOL

' We are repeatedly lifting up our intuitive channels so they get out of the soup of confusion, fear, and untruth that is rampant in human society. We do this so we can hear God. '

What does an 'intuitive channel' look like? They must be seeing them to lift them.

new topics

top topics

join