It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did LAX Employee Record Aerial Anomaly Stalked By Three Helicopters?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   
The two video clips shown below, were posted on March 28 and 29. They're both very short in length, but they don't appear to be fake or altered in any way. They were both filmed on a cell phone, at high zoom, so they're slightly grainy. Thirdphaseofmoon and Secureteam10 contacted the guy who posted these, because they were interested in sharing the longer video on their channels.

After checking the guy's YouTube profile, it's apparent that he never posted a UFO video before. In the comment section, people were wondering why the clip was posted in the "Film and Animation" category at first, before he switched it to the "Education" category. There were others who wondered why he didn't shoot a longer clip of this supposed UFO. His responses:

bro like i told you this account i used to upload music and post production videos since i went to los angeles recording school but since i dont have my studio in years i stopped uploading videos i can make em public if that will prove you wrong i just forgot to change film and animation category its no big deal i wanted to upload it so fast for ppl to see i didnt fully edit the categories it was simple error but the video is raw un edited zoomed in all the way from cell phone

i know what you saying but have you thought that i work at lax catering flights on a time schedule i had to pull over once i passed security entrance just to record bro it was only visible from the front cause no buildings in the way, the other wierd thing was soon after that all the sky was dark the clouds covered it up as you can see there was alot of clouds as it was well it got worse in a matter of an hour the whole sky was dark wierd clouds i brought it up to the securities at the entrance they didnt even notice it until i told them they were shocked too you can believe what tou want bro im just posting what i seen in a time window i had

www.youtube.com...

The 2nd clip, shown below, is probably just an aircraft, since he works at Los Angeles International Airport. However the first clip is intriguing, because of the helicopters and the fact that the "dot," as he calls it, appears to be stationary. Could be a balloon, but why the helicopters? You'll need to view these clips in "full screen" because of the aspect ratio of the original footage. As always, I look forward to your comments.

Video clip showing the helicopters hovering near strange object:

This video was taken later and shows a similar aerial anomaly moving in the sky:

Reminds me of this video clip that was filmed over Los Angeles, back in 2017:

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

irst clip [ the one with the " menzies aviation " truck un fore ground

question - which " blob " = the alledged UFO and which are alledged helicopters ?

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

If you view the footage in full screen, you can see that the three objects on the right are helicopters, which are facing the object in question.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   

The silver sphere in the third video looks eerily like a sighting I had with my partner and son some years back, British Channel Islands.

I've mentioned this on here before, but my partner doesn't even like discussing it because it requires her aknowledgement that she has seen something in the sky that she can't explain.

I can't wait for her to get home so I can show her that, interesting thread, S&F!

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Well spotted Shawman...................... Looks like a silver type orb. Great capture

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   

thanks - i is on a tablet - and cannot see much - at any mode

ike so many of these clips - so much usefull info is missing

such as compass bearing of sighting

because - unless its due west - it raises other questions

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Sorry to be a wet blanket but the object looks like some kind of large helium balloon. And in the second video it looked like a bird. The first video was interesting.

The planet has 7.5 billion people on it. Some are bound to try to create UFOs for fun. People have been discovered making crop circles why not UFOs. I hope someday we have real evidence. But some giant balloon floating around in heavy winds doesn't really impress me too much.

Sorry.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   
When something as trivial as a drone or a weather balloon is in restricted airspace the news is usually plastered with how they had to ground flights because of something and FAA is investigating yadda, yadda.

I did not do a crazy in-depth search, but am interested in the fact there was nothing I could find newsworthy.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   
ya'll need some captain disillusion in your life.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Wan't the Sphere in the third video shown to be a helium filled beer advertisement balloon that got loose?

Think there was a thread on here about it a while back.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   

I saw one of the silver balls in NC about a year ago. Looked exactly like that. It absolutely was not a balloon. I just happened to glance outside and saw this silver ball just meandering thru the sky.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

It absolutely was not a balloon. I just happened to glance outside and saw this silver ball just meandering thru the sky.

"Meandering through the sky" is exactly what balloons do.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: shawmanfromny
There were others who wondered why he didn't shoot a longer clip of this supposed UFO.

That's a legitimate question. I'm just wondering what happened next. How did the situation resolve itself? I assume that it didn't land and space aliens climb out, because I probably would have seen that on the news.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

BAM ! .....

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

The guy who made the video called them three helicopters and a dot. If a "dot" is what was seen in person I don't think you can blame your tablet if what you see is the same thing as the photographer, a "dot".

So where do we go from three helicopters and a dot?

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   

S@F from me, seems like something could be in the works for the LA area? Always a theater like presence prior to an event.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

ike so many of these clips - so much usefull info is missing

such as compass bearing of sighting

because - unless its due west - it raises other questions

so if its not "due west" what other questions is it raising here?
and a compass bearing helps us with this video how?

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Sorry to be a wet blanket but the object looks like some kind of large helium balloon. And in the second video it looked like a bird. The first video was interesting.

The planet has 7.5 billion people on it. Some are bound to try to create UFOs for fun. People have been discovered making crop circles why not UFOs. I hope someday we have real evidence. But some giant balloon floating around in heavy winds doesn't really impress me too much.

Sorry.

ugh, you're one of those people, unless they land in your backyard, and give you a probe, you won't believe it. don't bother this guy with the facts his mind is already made up...

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

It absolutely was not a balloon. I just happened to glance outside and saw this silver ball just meandering thru the sky.

"Meandering through the sky" is exactly what balloons do.

but did you miss the part where he stated that it absolutely was not a balloon?

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: gunshooter

look at a map - it SHOULD be obvious

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join