It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JAKE TAPPER - CNN Did Not Make Any Mistakes in Covering the Trump-Russia Collusion Witch Hunt.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0n514ught

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: blueman12
a reply to: Lumenari

Well, everyone knows that
. Fox should be called the republican network too.

Or just called the only news network.

But don't you worry your liberal little heart too much about that... Murdock's leftist kids have taken over so Fox will be CNN light in a few years and another voice for actual Americans will turn up and take its place.

Only someone brainwashed would consider Fox news a news network.

They are the conservative propaganda station and never walk back anything when they are caught lying. Your side pretending to have morals now and calling for CNN to walk back some news stories is hilarious. Hard to take you guys seriously when your news network and president lie so much that fact checkers seem to be giving up trying to keep track of all the lies.

Hard to take you seriously after a post like that...

Fortunately, I haven't taken a Democrat seriously since I left the party in disgust.

So no sting to me for your post sweety, sorry.

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

originally posted by: MisterSpock
CNN has about a few hundred loyal viewers left.

I'm sure they will buy this.

You’re grossly over estimating cNn’s viewer numbers.
By at least a few hundred

I like to throw a dog a bone every now and then.

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   

What they were reporting on was the information the intelligence community gave them.

Same way it works now.

New and improved corrupt bastards seeding MSM with propaganda.

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: carewemust

The media, pundits, politicians have permanently ruined their own reputations with this.

They worked (are working) so hard to stage a coup on a sitting president that they just don't care anymore.

They had a choice, an option, at one point to admit they were wrong and to salvage the tattered remnants of their reputations but instead chose to align themselves with those who are trying to usurp a sitting president and destroy the Constitution.

Sides have been drawn. They are the enemy of the Constitution.

Treason, thy name is CNN.

A lot of people in this country will not admit they followed along with fake news from MSM, they took a side and will follow along with the new lies CNN and others are spreading. Lots of people cannot admit they made a mistake by following a corrupt media and party. So don't expect too much, most people will do anything to protect their reputation.

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Just my 2 cents, but there were WMD's in Iraq.

Just sayin'.

Were as in past tense.

We knew we had them because we invoiced them.

But we were sold present tense (at the time). And they weren't squeaky clean when we swept the country..... But we all know some boys didn't come home because our country got caught up in blood lust focusing on the wrong critters.

They were still stored in bunkers when we were there...

Just sayin

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   

What they were reporting on was the information the intelligence community gave them.

Same way it works now.

I entirely agree with you.

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
In fairness, in CNN's defense they often regurgitate "news" from outside sources so when it was inaccurate, fabricated or just completely wrong they can blame the sources. Remember the buzzfeed piece? The Covington kids? etc. Whatever they can find published that makes the president look bad, or fits the popular narrative of the day.
Of course they (CNN) did not make any mistakes.

Quite right. I think most CNN journalists have lost their journalistic skill. The number of "CNN exclusives" keeps declining.

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   

I know.

I also appreciates your first response to me and found it honest, something I love more than agreeing.

But it wasn't to the extent we were told. And they weren't the threat. I'd also go as far to say that wasn't a hindsight is 20/20 situation...

We got played and we all know it.

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
A mistake is an action that accomplishes the opposite of the desired result. For example, if I wanted to drive to LA and took the road toward New York, that would be a mistake. If I wanted to go to New York (hey, people have gone insane before; don't judge), it would not be a mistake. Therefore, we must accept CNN at their word that their biased and false reporting on the US President was intentional and not a mistake.

At least they just admitted what many of us already knew.

TheRedneck

That's logical. From CNN's point of view, they have reported exactly what they wanted to. Even when the stories they've regurgitated are proven false, CNN doesn't apologize, because they got it out there to the world. Mission accomplished.

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Same way it works now.

I entirely agree with you.

We all know deep down (upper echelons of) the FBI and CIA are and have almost always been corrupt.

Everyone takes turns glorifying them though when they play to their chords.

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   
CNN is nothing but a "news aggregate". They rereport the .gov talking points while shallow "intellectuals" latch on to the narrative and embrace it as personal gospel and preach it from the pulpit.

In their defense, I don't think they've ever claimed otherwise.

So lets cut them some slack on it.

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I think the deep-state government aspect of the coup against our President is over. But the DNC and their partners in the Mainstream Media (90% of U.S. based media) are continuing to skew everything President Trump does, or says, as negative.

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Hoo hoo lot of conservatives crying about CNN as fake news. LMAO We watch and laugh as they continue to be manipulated by real fake news.

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I think the deep-state government aspect of the coup against our President is over. But the DNC and their partners in the Mainstream Media (90% of U.S. based media) are continuing to skew everything President Trump does, or says, as negative.

The official inquiry may have fizzled, but the DNC and it's talking heads are still doubling(tripling) down on their niche brand of nonsense.

The sad thing is that they don't even realize that a bulk of the "left" is distancing themselves form the ultra progressive nonsense that they think will win them the next presidential seat.

There are a lot of democrats that are reasonable centrist and they just can't sign up for the crazy train that is the vocal minority on the extreme left.

They are setting themselves up to get absolutely slaughtered, not just for 2020 but possibly for the next decade if they embrace the fringe lunacy that has been so "fad" for the last 3 years.
edit on 31-3-2019 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

You're right about that. The head of CNN (Jeff Zucker) said his biggest mistake in 2016 was carrying Trump's rallies. Not the fake news, or the "hate Trump" focus.

I've noticed this year that not only is CNN avoiding broadcasting Trump rallies, but also other live events that portray the Trump administration in a positive light.

This past week, the President awarded the Medal of Honor to a Vietnam War Hero's family. FoxNews and MSNBC carried the ceremony. CNN stayed focused on William Barr being a "Trump hack".

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 09:26 PM
link   
The banana MSM is very nervous about the soon to be published IG report(s) on the FISA scandals.

The Bells will Toll 😎

The Bells will Toll Loud and Long 😎

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   

And instead they're giving him bad press.

But they're still being played.

"there's no such thing as bad publicity"

They're galvanizing his base while the left is in dissaray.

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I don't think the left will give up that easy, in my humble opinion.

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Have you and xue ever walked back all the false information you have spread? You know using gatewaypundit, conservative treehouse, fox news and other BS sites.

Have you ever brought proof to this forum of what you continually claim about these news and opinion outlets? If so, please provide a link to that proof. Thank-you.

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Hoo hoo lot of conservatives crying about CNN as fake news. LMAO We watch and laugh as they continue to be manipulated by real fake news.

It must frustrate you that there are those out there that don't drink your koolaid and think independently.

Burn two books and get a good nights sleep.

Maybe CNN will run another story about Trumps penis. You can record it and play it over and over.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join