It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JAKE TAPPER - CNN Did Not Make Any Mistakes in Covering the Trump-Russia Collusion Witch Hunt.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Sunday, March 31, 2019

This morning, one of CNN's top news anchors/producers, tells White House Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney, that CNN didn't do anything wrong during the 20-month long Special Counsel investigation, into potential Trump-Russia collusion.

Tapper says he's unaware of any mistakes CNN made in its Russia-gate coverage: "I don’t know anybody who got anything wrong. We didn’t say there was conspiracy. We said Mueller was investigating conspiracy."

Then Tapper says, "We don't know if the Mueller report exonerates Trump".
Source: twitter.com...

Because CNN is aired in 257 countries, and 90% of their reports are NEGATIVE about America, or NEGATIVE about America's President, the network is very damaging to the United States of America.

The fact that Jake Tapper is denying that CNN made mistakes over the past 20 months, is one reason why the $250 million dollar Nicholas Sandmann lawsuit against CNN will be upheld.

Actually, everyone who loves this country could come together and sue CNN out of existence, if there were a lawyer-group willing to take on that task.

-CareWeMust

+12 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   
They cover past lies with new and ongoing lies.

Brilliant.

Sad that millions will automatically believe the lies 😞

+12 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Surely no one expected them to admit to colluding with Clinton, the DNC, FBI, CIA to try to take down the President and being completely full of s**t did they?

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   
CNN has about a few hundred loyal viewers left.

I'm sure they will buy this.

+13 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   

The media, pundits, politicians have permanently ruined their own reputations with this.

They worked (are working) so hard to stage a coup on a sitting president that they just don't care anymore.

They had a choice, an option, at one point to admit they were wrong and to salvage the tattered remnants of their reputations but instead chose to align themselves with those who are trying to usurp a sitting president and destroy the Constitution.

Sides have been drawn. They are the enemy of the Constitution.

Treason, thy name is CNN.

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   

The Counterfeit News Network doubling down on obvious lies?

Color me surprised.

I'm all for freedom of the press, but outright subversion and attempting to sway election results should result in an FCC license being yanked.

They don't deserve it anymore... just let the DNC get the license and rightfully call it the DNC Network.

Since that's who they are working for anyways.

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   
What are the major news outlets these days in America? I don't have cable so my question might sound a bit off-beat?

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Tapper is a textbook paid Leftist shill, of course he would say that.
CNN is paying him big money to keep the delusion alive.

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

I think they regularly beat out the cable TV screen saver in total daily viewers.

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

Their major market is actually overseas, so they could care less how many viewers they have in the US.

Besides US airports and hotels... that's important to them.

Keeps the US numbers above a negative.

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Two wrongs don’t make a right. But apparently 10,000 do .

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

originally posted by: MisterSpock

I think they regularly beat out the cable TV screen saver in total daily viewers.

I hear they are looking to bump their ratings by securing a contract to have CNN played on all the TV's in the animal enclosures at most zoo's.

All of them except the parrot cages, they don't want to risk getting replaced by a bunch of parrots that will work for bird food.

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 07:31 PM
link   
In fairness, in CNN's defense they often regurgitate "news" from outside sources so when it was inaccurate, fabricated or just completely wrong they can blame the sources. Remember the buzzfeed piece? The Covington kids? etc. Whatever they can find published that makes the president look bad, or fits the popular narrative of the day.

Of course they (CNN) did not make any mistakes.

+10 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   
A mistake is an action that accomplishes the opposite of the desired result. For example, if I wanted to drive to LA and took the road toward New York, that would be a mistake. If I wanted to go to New York (hey, people have gone insane before; don't judge), it would not be a mistake. Therefore, we must accept CNN at their word that their biased and false reporting on the US President was intentional and not a mistake.

At least they just admitted what many of us already knew.

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Brilliant.
Sad that millions will automatically believe the lies 😞

"Sad" is an understatement, considering the global influence CNN has.

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

nbc and abc beat all other news networks in the united states by many millions of viewers.

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

Surely no one expected them to admit to colluding with Clinton, the DNC, FBI, CIA to try to take down the President and being completely full of s**t did they?

No..which will make it all the more gratifying when CNN's President, and key on-air personalities, are exposed as traitors, by the upcoming OIG Report, and documents to be de-classified.

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

The media, pundits, politicians have permanently ruined their own reputations with this.

All of MSM has been tarnished, and anyone who cares about the truth knows it.

If we focus on those that have been left leaning, yes they have gone full retard.

I'm curious as to why. They are handing Trump 2020... And after they handed him 2016 I'm curious as to why. Maybe he makes them a boat load of money.

*obligitory DB style shrugs*

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
What are the major news outlets these days in America? I don't have cable so my question might sound a bit off-beat?

Big3+1 Broadcast Networks (ABC, CBS, NBC, +PBS/NPR)

Networks have 5x viewership over cable (FoxNews, CNN, MSNBC)

😀
edit on Mar-31-2019 by xuenchen because: msm banana networks

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join