It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man spiked co-workers Drinks with LSD because they had Negative Energy

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

Exactly there is a time and place for everything , and the picture i posted above of the oil rig was not one of them , that night men could have easily died at 120 plus foot , i was up the derrick at 240 feet flying

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh
a reply to: Fallingdown

😆😆👍
It sucked!

Lol

Thanks for the reply by the way.

I was beginning to wonder if anyone caught that reference . 🤔

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   
double post
a reply to: stonerwilliam

edit on 31-3-2019 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Went to a party once where there were brownies. Kids were eating them, and I had one, too. I left the party and went to my mother's house, then took her out to see the movie, "Close Encounters of the Third Kind." Trippy movie, I guess you could say, and the blue screen before the movie started was pretty cool, too.

Sounds funny, I know, but I was driving. Fortunately I was experienced enough to recognize what was happening and was able to hold myself together as it was really strong stuff. But it was a really stupid and dangerous thing to do. NOT a good thing.
edit on 3/31/2019 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   
...otherwise known as Arnold exorcist. What a punishment! Better than another shooting, isnt it?
I'd microdose them for weeks while working on them psychologically.

*if anything. I probably wouldnt
edit on 31/3/2019 by PapagiorgioCZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
Went to a party once where there were brownies. Kids were eating them, and I had one, too. I left the party and went to my mother's house, then took her out to see the movie, "Close Encounters of the Third Kind." Trippy movie, I guess you could say, and the blue screen before the movie started was pretty cool, too.

Sounds funny, I now, but I was driving. Fortunately I was experienced enough to recognize what was happening and was able to hold myself together as it was really strong stuff. But it was a really stupid and dangerous thing to do. NOT a good thing.

Right and even then those probable pot brownies are nothing compared to a real dose of acid. Makes Mary Jane look like child’s play.

Most people can handle a pot high at work or school if they had to. Acid, on the other hand...

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Guy was an idiot, I mean using psychedelics responsibly requires adequate preparation, and spiking people is not cool. On the other hand, and it may be controversial, but I think tripping (using natural sources) should be mandatory to anyone who wanted to try it, I also believe society, and the people in it, would be a lot better off for it.

It's no coincidence that this stuff gets clamped down on by authorities, some of them hold the notion that free-thinking people who understand the nature of our one-ness don't fit into the grand scheme of a controlled and grouped society, which of course goes entirely against everything us humans are

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

Sounds funny, I now, but I was driving. Fortunately I was experienced enough to recognize what was happening and was able to hold myself together as it was really strong stuff. But it was a really stupid and dangerous thing to do. NOT a good thing.

Right and even then those probable pot brownies are nothing compared to a real dose of acid. Makes Mary Jane look like child’s play.

Most people can handle a pot high at work or school if they had to. Acid, on the other hand...

Same issue applies and yes, the other is much worse.

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Most people

Then you find most people .

never smoked one and went high to work

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Same issue applies and yes, the other is much worse.

Right even a pot brownie shouldn’t be given unknowingly. Times have changed since the 60’s, and in this sense for the good. As I noted earlier, in the 60’s Jefferson airplane and Grateful Dead were spiking things with acid at gatherings without telling everyone. There was a joke about never accepting a drink from the Dead for this reason.

Now it’s a crime, and I agree that it should be. In high school someone gave a kid a pot brownie and he didn’t know. After him flipping out and the school figuring out what happened, they were considering charging the offending kids with poisoning.

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Lol love the use of photo.
a reply to: stonerwilliam

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
....and everybody had a nice day in the office

ARNOLD, Mo. (KMOV/CNN) -
Authorities say a 19-year-old Enterprise employee dosed his coworkers with '___'.
The man reportedly told police he did it because they had "negative energy."
Police were called to the branch in Arnold, MO, after workers reportedly started feeling dizzy and shaky. The man was arrested Monday.
"I can't believe it, it's ridiculous. I just can't understand why anyone would think about something like that," said David Brading, an Arnold resident.
The coworker admitted to putting the drug in the water bottles of two coworkers and in a third worker’s coffee cup.

www.kake.com...

Was there ever a follow-up to determine if their negative energy had evaporated?

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat
In the early 80's there were these little purple things they would call mescaline (but later discovered they weren't), but anyway they were all over NYC and dirt cheap. If you took one you would be on an 8 hour trip minimum.

About the size of a course speck of ground black pepper?

A friend of a friend had one of those once, it's called a microdot and it's pure compressed elesdee. Of course they didn't know that at the time and thought it would've been the equivalent of a couple or a few "normal" droplets from a visine bottle. Which may or may not have been watered down a little, by half, or a lot. There's no standard. Anyways, I found out that those are the equivalent of roughly 10 single doses or "hits".

They said that it was after a night of and while still under the influence of ecstasy so I'm not sure how much that had to do with it but they were cool and having a great time until before they took that and went home, then hallucinated terribly for 16 hours. They claimed that they saw sound and they thought that whatever they took wasn't what they were told it was so they thought the effects were going to be permanent. Said they were prepared to hideout in the bedroom alone the next day, then call a relative to have them send mental health professionals to get them voluntarily.

Then they claim to have finally been able to fall asleep from an exhaustion of sorts for 18 hours and felt rather off upon waking but was no longer hallucinating.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   

2nd

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join