It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Making a list of the hypocrisy & projection the MSM use against Trump & conservatives

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 02:22 AM
link   
I want to make a list of examples of "whataboutism". That is the term the liberals and MSM have so cleverly created at a time where there is so much "whataboutism" ammunition that can be used against them. They created this term to create a negative connotation of comparing the current treatment of someone to the treatment of another person (in the same situation) a few years ago. So if Trump says "Obama did this and the media was absolutely silent", the media calls that "whataboutism" and it's because these attacks hurt them and they need a way to deflect and do damage control on the hypocrisy and projection of their behavior.

The other thing to look out for is projection & hypocrisy. A perfect example is of Jussie Smollet's interview on GMA where he talks about how much Trump supporters hate him for being who he is. The real fact is the complete opposite, Jussie (and liberals) hate Trump supporters for who they are (people who don't agree with them). They project their anger, hatred, fears, etc on the opposition, call them racist, hateful, etc when really it is they who have their hearts filled with this (the ones who speak about this endlessly, not many normal liberals who don't scream about this stuff).

So, I'd REALLY like to find some members who peruse liberal media sources to help create a list of things they see as hypocrisy and or projection. I see this non-stop for almost an hour on Bill Maher's show, it's so blatant that I can't tell if it is a spoof on democrats and he is a secret conservative (or libertarian) or if he really is that blind to his and the liberal's actions - and he seems to be a pretty intelligent guy but I can see his ego (and weed) getting in the way of him seeing the projection/hypocrisy.

So every time hear them point at a conservative or Trump and you think "well what about XXX doing that 1 year, or 4 years, or 9 years ago", make a little note of it and post them when you get a few. There are a lot of examples of this every day, and if you could post the ones that really strike you, I'd love to review them to compare the bias in politics/media and see exactly what and who is treated differently and how they are treated. I know the occurrences of this are prolific but there are always a few examples that really stand out. So if you see some and you remember the opposite treatment of someone in the past (example of Larry Sinclare claiming sexual relations with Obama vs Trump & Stormy - where was the media on Larry Sinclair??). That is a very extreme example, but a clear one, and that is what I'm looking for. I'll post the results of what I find after researching as well.

So, is there anyone who will keep an eye out /ears open for these things?

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Forget it, go fishing, it's more relaxing for you.

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

Firstly, they parrot each other, often word for word, because they all get the day's script from the same source. These scripts are called the 4.00am taking points.

They repeat the same thing over and over so ... it would not take long before you had a lot of them.

What is stopping you from doing so?

P

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Holy hell, I'm glad I don't wake up in the morning worrying about stuff like this.

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 03:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

Firstly, they parrot each other, often word for word, because they all get the day's script from the same source. These scripts are called the 4.00am taking points.

They repeat the same thing over and over so ... it would not take long before you had a lot of them.

What is stopping you from doing so?

P

I am but I don't watch 24/7. I'm sure there is a lot that I miss, and I often don't even see news for days in a row. Would you really think I wouldn't be doing it myself? I'm not a liberal.

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Holy hell, I'm glad I don't wake up in the morning worrying about stuff like this.

He is obsessed, and makes it clear that derangement is a thing on both sides.

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

originally posted by: LordAhriman

He is obsessed, and makes it clear that derangement is a thing on both sides.

It's nice when people like you resort to personal attacks and make posts that reveal your ignorance as you don't even know the definition of obsession and confuse it with curiousness, intrigue or search for truth. You resort to these attacks because the questions being asked unsettle you and you fear the truth being revealed. Obsession usually stops people from pursuing other interests and is constantly in thought. This happens to me only when I see something that I know to be untrue or different than being reported or different treatment for different people. I think this is pretty normal for a lot of people who believe in equal treatment, especially in the media, politics and the law.

I imagine that in about 5-10 years, those born at the beginning of this century will be in a similar position of noticing the difference in the way the political parties act, how they are treated by the media, and they too will ask the same questions, and then again, people like you who are here to provide cover or personal attacks, will attack those people as well.

Had I followed politics during Clinton's presidency & Bush's, I might already understand all of this and know why there is such different treatment for different parties.

top topics

join