It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The cover-up of Obama's fake birth certificate - How much did the media help - provide cover?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: snarfbot

This looks like a good analysis by an expert on photoshop

www.wnd.com...

maybe something good on here:

wheresobamasbirthcertificate.com...

edit on 3 30 2019 by DigginFoTroof because: (no reason given)

You should know that there were supposedly 3 versions of the final birth certificate. One with lots of layers, that was up for a few hours, then replaced with a 2-4 layer version PDF, and then a single layer PDF or JPG. Only a couple people took note of the change on the first version (I think it was released at an odd hour/day) and when the whistle was blown about the issue/change, it was totally ignored. I remember the talk about having an intern create the certificate b/c it was done so badly.

It's just amazing how quiet the press was on this.
edit on 3 30 2019 by DigginFoTroof because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

Media is owned by one of the NWO aka UN,pretty obvious they say one thing then do other,television is a comedy don't go there for any truth

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: mekhanics

Obama's fake birth certificate

Does it fkin matter?

Did you know?

There are eight former U.S. Presidents who were not born in the United States. George Washington, John Adams, Thomas Jefferson, James Madison, James Monroe, John Q. Adams, Andrew Jackson, and William Henry Harrison were all born prior to 1776, and therefore were born in British colonies. Martin Van Buren, the 8th President, was the first to be born in the United States. Harrison succeeded him, but every President since John Tyler (the 10th) was born in the U.S.

Source

And where were those British Colonies
You forgot that part , didnt you ?
And as far as I remember , Kenya has never been a British Colony on the Continent of North America.
What was your futile point ?

edit on 3/30/19 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Bravo, my good man! Keep speaking the truth forever!

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: DigginFoTroof
a reply to: snarfbot

This looks like a good analysis by an expert on photoshop

www.wnd.com...

maybe something good on here:

wheresobamasbirthcertificate.com...

You should know that there were supposedly 3 versions of the final birth certificate. One with lots of layers, that was up for a few hours, then replaced with a 2-4 layer version PDF, and then a single layer PDF or JPG. Only a couple people took note of the change on the first version (I think it was released at an odd hour/day) and when the whistle was blown about the issue/change, it was totally ignored. I remember the talk about having an intern create the certificate b/c it was done so badly.

It's just amazing how quiet the press was on this.

Yea I'll say that's nuts, like they put in zero effort and just plopped the whole thing online.

Yea I didnt see or hear any of that st the time there was a lot of misinformation going on then from the press if they covered it at all.

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
Birthers.

The absurdity is on par with Russian collusion claims.

I'm not a birther at all but there is far more evidence of Obama being born in Kenya than there has ever been for Russian colluson.

And really, when Obama's own wife says to an audience that Barak's home country is Kenya...and when his bio from the early 90s stated same then the only one to blame for people believing this is the Obamas themselves.

You have no right to belittle people if this is what they believe because there is plenty of smoke around this topic.

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
Birthers.

The absurdity is on par with Russian collusion claims.

I quoted this for its accuracy. I really had hoped this birther nonsense was in the past. It shows the gullibility of some people to believe something so much they cannot take the blinders off. Which, ironically, is the same thing these same people have accused people of in regards to the Mueller investigation.
edit on 2-4-2019 by DoubleDNH because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

Replying to this post as the other post from today seems to have dissapeared?

www.bitchute.com...

edit on 13-12-2021 by TWS1969 because: added video link

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 08:05 AM
link   

How did they fake the newspaper announcement of his birth?

A time machine?

posted on Dec, 14 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

How did they fake the newspaper announcement of his birth?

A time machine?

The newspaper announcement is true (the event isn't). Court ordered. Part of the Adoption proceeding and all of it is sealed.

Allowed by law in Hawaii at the time. 😎

top topics

<< 1   >>

join