It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking - Trump may close Mexican border next week!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Point taken.

I was just saying immigrants don't necessarily need to completely denounce their culture to be good American citizens.

You might also want to look up the accepted dictionary definition of race, as I dont believe your apparent definition matches all that well.

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: Tempter

They want a civil war because they are desperate. They know the *only* chance in hell their agenda moves forward is we are gone, our Constitution is subverted and our government is infiltrated by subversive elements

Some here called this is the very beginning and I stupidly didn't believe them. I have no such doubts remaining. What we've witnessed in the last 2 years coming from the subversive radical far left is nothing short of Earth shattering.

They declared outright war on this country by first refusing to accept the legitimate election result and challenging the peaceful transfer of power and tried to orchestrate a traitor-lead coup against the duly installed POTUS... and many of us are just now waking up to this fact.

A lot of cultlike brainwashing has gone on over the last few decades, let alone the last few years.

I doubt many of the lefties have ever read the constitution, and have most certainly never been taught the importance of it, as it relates to freedom of individuals.

It's sad really. The US Constitution is one of the few things that I believe in unconditionally. Of course times have changed since it's inception, requiring amendments adding to it's basic premise, but it was really genius in its creation.

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   
"The replies by trump supporters show me they will go along with any asinine proposal trump comes up with logic be darned."

Trumps cult of personality is equal if not greater than Obama's

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
"The replies by trump supporters show me they will go along with any asinine proposal trump comes up with logic be darned."

Trumps cult of personality is equal if not greater than Obama's

Can I at least get an example, or two of what you conider an "asinine" proposal, or is this a drive by?

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Mach2

It is sad Mach2, I get pretty worked up over this nonsense but it is a result of the last 2 years of unprecedented attacks on our Constitutionally enumerated rights by those who have never read the Constitution and certainly would never swear allegiance to it

The best part about it is the ability to ratify new amendments to keep up with the times, and to always ensure our self-government is kept in check

Amen to that

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 02:51 PM
link   
State Department says US cutting off aid to El Salvador, Guatemala and HondurasText

VIA CNN

The United States is cutting off aid to the Northern Triangle, otherwise known as the Central American countries of El Salvador, Guatemala and Honduras, the State Department told CNN Saturday, one day after President Donald Trump said they had "set up" migrant caravans for entry into the United States.

"We were paying them tremendous amounts of money. And we're not paying them anymore. Because they haven't done a thing for us. They set up these caravans," Trump said Friday.
"At the Secretary's instruction, we are carrying out the President's direction and ending FY 2017 and FY 2018 foreign assistance programs for the Northern Triangle," a State Department spokesperson said. "We will be engaging Congress as part of this process."
On Wednesday, Department of Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen signed what she called a "first of its kind" regional compact agreement with the Northern Triangle countries aimed at preventing irregular migration, combating criminal organizations and ultimately helping with US border security.
Trump threatened to cut off or substantially reduce aid to the Northern Triangle before saying in an October tweet the countries, "were not able to do the job of stopping people from leaving their country and coming illegally to the US."

Then CNN goes on to shill for the global initiatives who are doing such a poor job getting this US foreign aid into the hands of the people who need it!

But experts have said cutting off aid is likely to increase the number of migrants leaving the countries and heading for the United States.
According to the U.S. Global Leadership Coalition, comprised of retired diplomats, military leaders and members of Congress, aid programs in the three countries are working to address the "root causes of violence" in order to "promote opportunity and security for their citizens."
Officials would not say exactly how much money would be affected by the directive with some of it likely already spent. Between last year and this year, about $1.3 billion was allocated to the region with the vast majority of it going to those three countries, according to a study from the Congressional Research Service.

Screw CNN, we know how they'll frame it.

But back to the point, WE ARE DOING SOMETHING ABOUT IT, FINALLY!

I can only pray we can save this nation from becoming a third-world hellhole and maintain it's European roots!

edit on 30-3-2019 by Tempter because: spelling

edit on 30-3-2019 by Tempter because: spacing

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Even the past Administration is admitting it folks. We are in a full-blown CRISIS!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Forget Space Force for now, we need a good DEPORTATION FORCE...!!!

Fast track to deportations on fake asylum claims, like in a few days!

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

I used to think the same thing, that they either had not read it or did not understand it. And that may still hold true for the easily manipulated. But I have come to realize that you would have had to study very hard to try to dodge and explain away the Constitution at every turn of the screw.

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Hmmm

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 08:37 AM
link   
It’s funny to me that the Dems get proven wrong almost every time they open their mouth. Yet, they still insist that they’re the smart ones, always right and have the moral high ground. If you try and tell them differently you get insulted with their catch phrase of the week. ATS has become a perfect example of this.

Weren't they just telling us there's no emergency at the border?

edit on 31-3-2019 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   
They better not shut down the border. It’s spring and my lawn needs cutting.

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

I think Mexico should be cutoff from US funds also until they do something about their Southern border. They're the ones allowing these immigrants into their country unvetted. As most know, Mexico should be the first country that they apply and receive asylum. This has happened on a small scale when the large caravans started, but seem's that its no longer being enforced.
edit on 31-3-2019 by mtnshredder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   
How moronic. So they will close legitimate business that will hurt America and Americans as much as Mexico, but somehow it will magically stop border crossings? They are illegal for a reason. If the U.S. doesn't have the resources to actually stop the influx of illegals into the U.S., how in the world does Trump think Mexico magically can? The reasons immigration are deep and varied, and obviously not solvable in a week, let alone a decade. What a stupid comment by Trump.. saying it would be easy for Mexico to stop the immigration.

Also Trump certainly has bamboozled his sheep into thinking it's a full scale invasion that is killing our country. It's not killing this country any more than any previous year of immigration in the last 20 years. It's a problem that needs solving, it's not healthy, no - but it's not a national emergency, and hurting American business to make a point is so.. Trumpian. He couldn't care less about the American businesses hurt by such an action.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

Close the border and crime will fall.

Lives are more important than $$$.

Democrats care more about $$$, but they're not in control.

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: fleabit

Close the border and crime will fall.

Lives are more important than $$$.

Democrats care more about $$$, but they're not in control.

Really? Based on what - Trump's comments? You do realize there are actually very little statistic-wise that breaks down crime by immigration status. His past comments about crime caused by immigrants is based on fantasy. He exaggerated to make it sound worse than it is - big surprise. Of course, he does constantly.

There have been some studies that native born citizens have a much higher crime rate than illegal or legalized immigrants. - but hey, don't let facts get in the way of your politicized nonsense.

Closing borders to stop crime is not the right solution. Would cost billions to American businesses. I'm all for better border security, but Trump has bamboozled the lot of you into thinking we are being invaded and are in imminent danger from immigration, that hasn't changed much (and has in fact gone down), over decades.

edit on 1-4-2019 by fleabit because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join