It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Montana Tech. Professor says ufo's are time machines from the future....

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I keep an open mind about anything related to space, and especially ufo's. This has been discussed and mentioned before on ATS, but it is still an interesting premise. A Montana Tech. Professor thinks ufo's are time machines from our future and they are coming back in time to visit us. AS I recall some on here have mentioned they think it possible the ufo from Randlesham Forest may have been us from the future as well. I think many things possible, that we just do not know.

Professor Masters talks about this and why aliens are usually always described in the same way:

Masters writes about this theory in his newly released book, “Identified Flying Objects.” With a doctorate in anthropology from Ohio State University, Masters uses science to explain why people who report close encounters with aliens always describe them the same way. “The extra-tempestrial are ubiquitously reported as being bipedal, upright-walking, five fingers on each hand and foot, bi-lateral symmetry that they have two eyes, a mouth a nose, they can communicate with us in our own languages,” said Masters.

Masters understands this could be considered " fringe science" he says.

Here’s the point in the story where the journalist makes a flippant comment about little green men to show he doesn’t take it that seriously, but the U.S. Defense Department spent $22 million investigating the UFO phenomenon, and that’s why Dr. Masters believes it’s time scientists take a serious approach to the study of this phenomenon. “The hope is we can begin a new dialogue, get past some of the stigma and not have to defend this as science because it is very scientific as well,” said Masters. Masters has been on several radio and television programs here and abroad to discuss his book. He will appear on the national radio show Coast to Coast next week. For information on where to purchase “Identified Flying Objects,” click here.

source

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Nvm.

edit on 3/29/2019 by japhrimu because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: data5091

Yes it "is" pretty interesting we will have to see where it all goes.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I think it possible some could be from the future, but I also believe there is intelligent life everywhere in the at least one known universe, and some of it has been and continues to visit us to this day as well.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I used to postulate this back in my late teen yrs while partaking of the sacred herb down at the local creek. Part of my argument was that the human body would evolve around our dependence on technology and less on manual labor: we would lose muscle mass, fingers become elongated to perform button pushing (or maybe jazz guitar), our eyes widen due to working in darkened rooms, staring at computer screens (or trying to focus on the content of our smart phones), etc.
Then a friend would argue "so, with all this grand technology, we come back from the future to mutilate cows?"
And I reply "yes, the future is udderly ridiculous"

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntdogg

Then a friend would argue "so, with all this grand technology, we come back from the future to mutilate cows?"

they are only removing scattered transuranics so burgers taste better lol!
f

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   

The components that a Time Machine from the future would be constructed with would not exist in the past.

If the Time Machine from the future went back in time, there would only be one result. BOOM.

edit on 29-3-2019 by alldaylong because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   
everyone knows time machines are made out of deloreans. www.oreillyauto.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Considering they always be probing people, apparently the "liberals" won in the futures past.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Working at MT in Butte, he might see
big sky's and flying objects. An Elk or
Moose are there, and big blue air.

At 4500 to 8000 feet above sea level
Montana Tech has less O2 density:
The percentage of oxygen is the same at sea level as it is at high altitudes, which is roughly 21 percent. However, because air molecules at high altitudes are more dispersed, each breath delivers less oxygen to the body.

All he should do is produce evidence, with
it it would not be a dream, such as believing
that the tech in Star Trek is true. Its con-
ceivable a time machine from the future
arrives.

edit on 29-3-2019 by ThatDidHappen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   
This is a typical, naive, uninformed, simplistic explanation of UFOs proposed by an academic who is too scared to accept the obvious, namely, that the enormous variety of UFOs and types of visitors do not for one minute suggest that they are all us from the future but, rather, that they are coming from different parts of the solar system and further afield, including the various levels of the invisible shadow-matter universe that co-exists with the physical universe and whose matter makes up most of its missing dark matter. The time travel aspect is simply the ability of some of these visitors to travel in time as well as in space-time.
His theory is a travesty, spun perhaps to deceive those seeking answers to the UFO problem.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   

I think the keyword here is “says”.. When he gets around to demonstrating this, it’ll be that much more credible

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Well, I suppose that's one possible "explanation." Out of like, fifty. This has been discussed on here many times.

Probably the biggest false assumption with this is that all aliens are similar. ATS member humanoidlord has demonstrated that they definitely are not.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

If the Time Machine from the future went back in time, there would only be one result. BOOM.

why?

The components that a Time Machine from the future would be constructed with would not exist in the past.

Take every possible future; there would be at least one timestream where we did create a time machine.

Its possible us in the future saw the "end of time" and came back to warn us in the past of the futility of human progress.

Or the AI singularity - where the "machines" rule the world.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: micpsi
This is a typical, naive, uninformed, simplistic explanation of UFOs proposed by an academic who is too scared to accept the obvious, namely, that the enormous variety of UFOs and types of visitors do not for one minute suggest that they are all us from the future but, rather, that they are coming from different parts of the solar system and further afield

I started making posts on this topic several months ago, and before that I'd rarely seen this topic discussed by anyone, so I hardly think it's a typical or simplistic explanation, it should be an obvious explanation but clearly not. Also it seems to me like the vast majority of people who claim to have been aboard a UFO describe the occupants as humanoid, and the people who describe something stranger are usually much less believable overall. If they came from another star system you have to explain how they found us in this massive galaxy, and also why they never make contact with us. People like to say "well we are just primitive apes, why would they want to interact with us". That to me is the typical, naive, uninformed, simplistic explanation of UFOs, it only creates more questions than it answers because it's a flawed premise.

His theory is a travesty, spun perhaps to deceive those seeking answers to the UFO problem.

It feels to me like you're way too emotionally invested in this for some reason. If anything, the deception works in exactly the opposite way. They want us to believe this fanciful idea that mystical beings from other planets are looking over us, because if they are humans from the future disclosure would entail the revealing of time travel. Although I'm highly skeptical of these people recently claiming to be time travelers, I have to wonder why they claim that time travel will be disclosed in the same year as alien disclosure happens. If they wanted to be believed that seems like a rather far fetched claim to be making.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Considering they always be probing people, apparently the "liberals" won in the futures past.

Lmao this is actually something I've thought quite a bit about, because it's clear there is an overarching trend towards leftism happening globally, although some nations such as the U.S. are resisting that trend somewhat for now. But I do worry about the future if this trend continues and we end up with huge centralized governments like the EU making dumb laws which restrict freedoms. If that is true, and those same humans are traveling back in time to visit us, or even abduct people, you have to wonder what their goal is. Abductees often talk about their abductors showing them apocalyptic imagery of a future Earth, destroyed by humans due to pollution, etc. You have to wonder, would aliens from another planet really care about Earth so much, and would they expend huge amounts of time and energy essentially brainwashing people to turn them into climate change activists...
edit on 29/3/2019 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   

I used to postulate this back in my late teen yrs while partaking of the sacred herb down at the local creek. Part of my argument was that the human body would evolve around our dependence on technology and less on manual labor: we would lose muscle mass, fingers become elongated to perform button pushing (or maybe jazz guitar), our eyes widen due to working in darkened rooms, staring at computer screens (or trying to focus on the content of our smart phones), etc.

Do people large eyes suited to dark rooms (would that really help them look at computer screens anyway? Or should they just turn a light on?) Or long fingers reproduce more though?

Because in order for people to evolve with those traits it would have to be a competitive advantage.

More likely of were assuming the premise that these are future people is true is that genetic engineering run amok is the future
edit on 29-3-2019 by snarfbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong

By that logic, shouldn't a time traveler also go "boom" since they weren't born yet?

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 11:34 PM
link   

This sounds like two propaganda themes from every ( insert media here) probed each other made a baby, and botched the abortion. ridiculous.

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: fakedirt

they are only removing scattered transuranics so burgers taste better lol!
f

Yes, they have it down "pat"....

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join