It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Buy, Sell, Trade Forum?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Hello all.

I just wanted to throw something out there that has crossed my mind on a couple of occasions.

Why don't we have a 'buy, sell or trade' section?

I've been a member of several forums where the users do this, I've both bought and sold things online from individuals, the kind of things it would be nigh-on impossible to buy or sell on the high street.

I know that we have many members who are into niche 'things', and we have artists, musicians, blacksmiths, folk from all walks of life able to provide all kinds of things, whether it's an oscilloscope, a painting, or a homemade knife in a custom leather sheath.

Is there a specific reason we don't have this? I can understand reservations, but it has always been well regulated in my experience.

If it's a brand-new member with minimal posts, I won't buy or sell, but if it's an established member who has been around a while and they have something for sale that I either need or simply like, I'll take a punt.

Just a thought, πŸ™‚

edit on 29/3/2019 by MerkabaTribeEntity because: Spelling, duh

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaTribeEntity
One obstacle I see is that members are not supposed to request or give out contact details, by the terms and conditions, this being originally a conspiracy forum.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

Aw man, good call, I didn't think of that, back off to my quiet corner it is then,

πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaTribeEntity

Aw man, good call, I didn't think of that, back off to my quiet corner it is then,

πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

Would it be possible to rent your quiet corner so I can escape the chaos around me ? Can i bring a friend?

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

You're most welcome! 😜

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I do have two real estate lots on the moon I could give a good price on if someone is interested. I bought them from this little green man who landed this weird shaped car in my back yard twenty years ago. I kind of wanted the vehicle but he would not sell it. I paid a dozen apple turnovers for the two moon lots. I really did good that day, My land ownership went up lots.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   

BINGO.

Plus as the means and a method in such transactions it forces TAN into a mediator position in case of disputes or outright fraud.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

BINGO.

Plus as the means and a method in such transactions it forces TAN into a mediator position in case of disputes or outright fraud.

Fair comment, understood πŸ™‚πŸ‘Œ

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Looks like this has been answered.
Thread closed.

Terms And Conditions Of Use

top topics

join