It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missouri Seeks to Propel Second Amendment ‘Sanctuary’ Movement to the Next Level

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470
That guy looks like he is wanting to defend his family against meth heads.

He should have shot whomever dressed him and did that to his hair.

edit on 29-3-2019 by AugustusMasonicus because: Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Lord Ahriman really managed to lampshade the post-modern left's hatred of the working class.

His/her posts about meth could be a paraphrase of Oscar Wilde: "Work is the curse of the drinking class."

The left wishes they could "get rid of" the indigenous working class, and replace them with immigrants from Latin America or the Middle East.

The liberal elites live in zip codes where they don't need guns for self defense. The elites are not targets of crime, by and large. It is the working classes who treasure their gun rights, because they are the ones who live where law enforcement has a 30 minute + response time, and usually begins an investigation by arresting all the victims.

The real reason the liberal elites of both parties hate trump, is because he identifies with the working class, and espouses their values, despite his own immense wealth.

Lower classes look up to trump because he is rude, lewd, and ill-mannered, just like them. He perceives the threat of mass immigration to people in the lowest rung of society, who constantly have trouble finding work already. The elites view it as "hatred of minorities" when trump gives voice to the fears and prejudice of the underclass. They know this won't alleviate the underclass fears, so the elites focus on changing the voting rules, and double down on oppression of the lowest orders of our society.

This is class war. And the elites show every sign of pushing back like it was France in 1789 or Europe generaly in 1848 or Russia in 1916.

edit on 29-3-2019 by Graysen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   

a reply to: LordAhriman

Color me surprised. You look like a man for Gods sake. What the hell happened to you to make you have such beliefs? Is that your son, or nephew? Don't you have a bit of concern for the world he is growing up in? You should be glad he will be able to legally defend himself against the meth heads.

That's my son. I also have 3 daughters. In the town we live in, there's really one part of town where you have to worry about these things, and we live on the opposite corner of that part. My children (when they become of age) and significant other are free to own guns in my house if they wish. I choose not to. My house has been invaded once by a drunk Indian who didn't know where he was, and it was handled without violence. Intimidation was all that was needed. They will all be trained in martial arts when they reach the age of being out on their own, and I pity the fool who tries to harm them.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Graysen
Lord Ahriman really managed to lampshade the post-modern left's hatred of the working class.

His/her posts about meth could be a paraphrase of Oscar Wilde: "Work is the curse of the drinking class."

The left wishes they could "get rid of" the indigenous working class, and replace them with immigrants from Latin America or the Middle East.

The liberal elites live in zip codes where they don't need guns for self defense. The elites are not targets of crime, by and large. It is the working classes who treasure their gun rights, because they are the ones who live where law enforcement has a 30 minute + response time, and usually begins an investigation by arresting all the victims.

The real reason the liberal elites of both parties hate trump, is because he identifies with the working class, and espouses their values, despite his own immense wealth.

Lower classes look up to trump because he is rude, lewd, and ill-mannered, just like them. He perceives the threat of mass immigration to people in the lowest rung of society, who constantly have trouble finding work already. The elites view it as "hatred of minorities" when trump gives voice to the fears and prejudice of the underclass. They know this won't alleviate the underclass fears, so the elites focus on changing the voting rules, and double down on oppression of the lowest orders of our society.

This is class war. And the elites show every sign of pushing back like it was France in 1789 or Europe generaly in 1848 or Russia in 1916.

I'm an elite now? Lol. I do well for myself and my family, but I have worked very hard for every bit of it and will continue to do so. As I said, I have 4 sources of income including 30 hours a week in retail management just so my health insurance is affordable. I work 60-70 hours a week most weeks, sometimes more.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

Color me surprised. You look like a man for Gods sake. What the hell happened to you to make you have such beliefs? Is that your son, or nephew? Don't you have a bit of concern for the world he is growing up in? You should be glad he will be able to legally defend himself against the meth heads.

That's my son. I also have 3 daughters. In the town we live in, there's really one part of town where you have to worry about these things, and we live on the opposite corner of that part. My children (when they become of age) and significant other are free to own guns in my house if they wish. I choose not to. My house has been invaded once by a drunk Indian who didn't know where he was, and it was handled without violence. Intimidation was all that was needed. They will all be trained in martial arts when they reach the age of being out on their own, and I pity the fool who tries to harm them.

Cool

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Being from Arkansas, 35 minutes from the Missouri border, i like the fact i can carry a gun for family protection. Unlike California, which the law states to just give up your life before carrying a gun

posted on Apr, 2 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Wrong. Indiana took first place. Philadelphia is also listed as the capitol.

I'm proud of my state. We don't butt into each others lives here in an attempt to tell each other how to live or how to protect themselves.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join