It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google Engineer Wanted to Sabotage Trump’s Android Phone Ban His Gmail Account

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   
A court filing has apparently outed a master conspiracy against Trump by a Google senior engineer !!

They had a plot to tamper with Trump's phone and knock his gmail account !!

Lots of high level people scared of something for sure 😎

Google Lawsuit: Senior Engineer Alon Altman Wanted to Sabotage Trump’s Android Phone, Ban His Gmail Account

Alon Altman, a senior software engineer at Google, pressured the company to sabotage President Trump’s Android phone, according to new evidence released via James Damore’s class-action lawsuit against the company.

Calling on the tech giant to use the “full economic force [of] Google for good”, Altman also suggested deleting the gmail accounts of Trump, his administration, and his aides for “abuse.”

Altman – who is still employed by the tech giant – also called on Google to blacklist “alt-right’ sites on the Google ad network (she falsely included Breitbart News in this category — an assertion refuted by a Harvard and M.I.T. study), and take down all “alt right videos” from YouTube. She also called on the tech giant to remove “neo-Nazi sites such as ‘The Daily Stormer'” from the Google search index.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

By any means necessary.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   

You know.. I'd have an issue with it pretty much regardless, but as per usual its the language these people use that amps it up into the "you're freakin me out man!" territory.

“full economic force [of] Google for good”

*shudders*

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Make note of to whom that email is addressed.

“I just met with Sundar Pichai, President of Google, who is obviously doing quite well,” President Trump tweeted after the meeting. “He stated strongly that he is totally committed to the U.S. Military, not the Chinese Military. [We] also discussed political fairness and various things that Google can do for our Country. Meeting ended very well!”

Sundar Pichai is CEO of Google, which uses “president” as a lower rank in its corporate structure. The company has four regional presidents, all of whom report to Pichai. Additionally, Sergey Brin serves as president of Alphabet, Google’s parent company.

Sundar Pichai met with President Trump about Google’s ‘commitment to working with the US government’ - The Verge 03/27/2019

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Uh, is Altman transgendered?
From 2012
excellence.technion.ac.il...

Breitbart uses female pronouns to describe Altman and t his article
identifies Altman with this image:

Similar widow's peak and facial structure...

Ah...
www.theguardian.com...

On Wednesday, the California Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) began issuing IDs to non-binary residents, who aren’t male or female, giving them an “X” marker instead of the traditional “M” or “F”. The new law is part of a recent wave of changes in states throughout the US that have made it easier for transgender, gender-nonconforming and intersex people to have accurate documents that recognize their identities.

“I’m glad that finally non-binary people are recognized, that we exist,” said Alon Altman, who is genderqueer and was one of the first people in line on Wednesday morning to get their new ID. Altman, who uses gender-neutral “they/them” pronouns, said the document provided a formal rebuttal to bigoted people who continue to assert that “there are only two genders”: “Now, I have an official paper that says no.”

Holy Hell, what's happening in this crazy ass world? This one obviously hit their head on all the branches on the SJW special considerations tree as they fell.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Not to mention, from your first link,"The Rothschild Scholars Program Technion Program for Excellence."

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   

She's an ugly dude.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   
So sick of all the sabotaging of our President! Drain the swamp and anyone associated with them who has perpetrated crap.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

She's an ugly dude.

Not any better as a woman, maybe try Attack Helicopter next...

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Sounds like the usual

"No , the tech companies aren't run by the gov, we pwomise!!" monthly article.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Aren't those actions bordering upon sedition?

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

Aren't those actions bordering upon sedition?

Sometimes sedition can cause permanent sedation 😎

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Engineering to the "Nth" degree 😎

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   

This is more concerning...

from same source.

Yesterday, we reported that Google cautions many of its managers against rewarding behavior that caters the values of “white-male dominant culture,” including “meritocracy,” “individual achievement” and “avoiding conflict.”

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   

hey if a ....

genderqueer

non-binary speaks - you must listen! They know more than you

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   

I don't know how President Trump can be so patient. I don't want to call him "soft".

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 08:48 PM
link   

My God, you have to check out it's Twitter.
Self described as

Genderqueer. Intersectional feminist. Work for @Google but opinions are my own. Pronouns: they/them/their; Switter

Sounds like fun times!

Just came back from a very therapeutic trip to Seattle. The four of us had a lot of fun playing, and not board games. From left to right: Kirby, me, Nova Blue, and

The kicker? Just two weeks before this article came out it became a citizen. #newuscitizen
So in all likelihood it wasnt even a citizen when campaigning to illegally have President Trumps phone tampered with.

It's official. I am now a US citizen registered to vote. #newuscitizen

twit
These people are priceless. You have to check out its twitter for the pure LULZ.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

The face of the new Democratic Party?

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
Uh, is Altman transgendered?
From 2012
excellence.technion.ac.il...

Breitbart uses female pronouns to describe Altman and t his article
identifies Altman with this image:

Similar widow's peak and facial structure...

Ah...
www.theguardian.com...

On Wednesday, the California Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) began issuing IDs to non-binary residents, who aren’t male or female, giving them an “X” marker instead of the traditional “M” or “F”. The new law is part of a recent wave of changes in states throughout the US that have made it easier for transgender, gender-nonconforming and intersex people to have accurate documents that recognize their identities.

“I’m glad that finally non-binary people are recognized, that we exist,” said Alon Altman, who is genderqueer and was one of the first people in line on Wednesday morning to get their new ID. Altman, who uses gender-neutral “they/them” pronouns, said the document provided a formal rebuttal to bigoted people who continue to assert that “there are only two genders”: “Now, I have an official paper that says no.”

Holy Hell, what's happening in this crazy ass world? This one obviously hit their head on all the branches on the SJW special considerations tree as they fell.

I bet his parents are proud of him.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

This entered my mind seeing that photo.
www.youtube.com...

This is the point at which I sort of feel like I've had enough of the internet for my life and would appreciate the silence and knowledge control of living in a more primitive manner far from anyone who is or ever has been on the internet.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join