It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WaPo says the real victim is Rachel Maddow

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14
I think that this criticism can only be explained by sexism.. Scientific proof that Drumpf and his allies are mysoginistic Nazis.
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

In your world females are free from criticism when they push a lie, then?

Honestly, what is the real misogyny, giving equal criticism to wrong headed women as you would to wrong headed men, or pulling punches and not criticizing a stupid woman as much as one would an equally stupid man because she's a woman and you apparently believe her less equipped to handle the heat?

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: LedermanStudio

Maddow? A victim? He made his bed and now he can sleep in it.

He is a she. I see you are well versed on the subject.

Maybe she is not cut out to be in reporting.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14
I think that this criticism can only be explained by sexism.. Scientific proof that Drumpf and his allies are mysoginistic Nazis.
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

Totally agree.

We have several categories that dictate Maddow simply can not be incorrect about anything. She's female, part of the most righteous movement in human history, and gay!

Women are always right, we all know this.

This new social group can be described as nothing less than "more divine than divinity itself." So, clearly it is correct.

And as we all know, protected classes can not be criticized (constructively or otherwise). These groups are protected because their brilliance is a bit before its time. Science shows us consistently, that qualifications like "intelligence," "righteousness," "morals," etc. are solely dependent on upholding the holy edicts.

Only by upholding these holiest of holies can we imbue the nectar of Truth, Honesty, and sheer Superiority. This nectar innoculates us against the evils of our world, clearly demonstrated by anyone who questions the Scripture.

We can be nothing other than victims, for our very thoughts and being are made inscrutable by drinking the holy cherry flavored nectar.

Verily, our mere presence in this wicked, sinful world uplifts it from destruction. Therefore, anything "bad" must be evidence of our purity and the world's corruption.

Amen

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Trump is the greatest thing to happen to her, she should send him a TY note. The problem is what is she going to talk about now...

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

You do realize Maddow is her own worst enemy. You can be opinionated but it must have some credibility and truth to it. If not then it's just a bunch of BS. I don't see what any of this has to do with what sex she is.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I cannot stand her, and I think it's all an act by her. Just watch the clip where she supposedly can't get through reading the blurb about Trump sending immigrant babies to "tender age shelters," and you can see how it's forced.

She's getting paid an assload of money to push whatever they want her to. Same of every single "journalist" or "pundit" or any media personality these days. Every single one, every single one.
edit on 28-3-2019 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Screw Maddow, but Trump is killing it at his rally tonight

This is our President, we are the elite and we are stronger and more loyal than they can imagine

Stand tall Mr. President, you are a God send

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Reporters are just hired stooges for the corporate elite,feeding you their BS and keeping you happy not unlike old Eagles song "Dirty Laundry"

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Lol.
a reply to: LSU2018

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Yes, I believe that you too have scaled the glorious heights of Mount Woke.
a reply to: Serdgiam

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Quit picking on poor, poor Ralph Macchio. DAMN

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join