It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WaPo says the real victim is Rachel Maddow

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Washington Post

Maddow has been the most visible television personality taking on Trump during Mueller’s probe, her reports methodical and detailed. As a result, she’s a target of Trump supporters seeking vindication.

[snipped] Because of Barr's report and the yet-to-be-released Muller report providing a brief trap door....
It would be like reaching the end of a mystery novel, denying the ending, and reading through the footnotes and copyright page looking for the real ending.

BTW, Maddow and all of MSNBC never brought on a single progressive or conservative contrarian to debate the narrative since December of 2016...

edit on Thu Mar 28 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   
The entire banana MSM are their own worst victims 😎

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: LedermanStudio

I honestly think she is an MKULTRA victim who has become insane pedaling her lies and conspiracies. If she isn't acting, she is mentally ill and in such a way that she could easily go totally off the deepend and harm herself or someone else! This video really shows how sick she really is if in fact she isn't acting.

]]]

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I don't think deranged, psychotic, paranoid ramblings about nonexistant Reds under the bed can be called " methodical and detailed" reporting.

If anything it's the sign of someone suffering from extreme prejudice or psychosis. Not the ideal qualities for a newsreader I would have thought.
edit on -050012pm3kpm by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   
She? will never, ever admit she was wrong about the president or apologize.

She will still be constantly reporting against this president, pushing collusion, obstruction and anything else she can up to and through the 2020 election and the end of Trump's next term.

imo

edit on 28-3-2019 by ausername because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   

One of the better propaganda pushers and a victim to boot. WOW just WOW !! Maybe try reporting facts as opposed to opinion and she wouldn't be a victim of her own making.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   
from the moment the election was lost by hillary we got this

she worked very hard to receive all the scorn she gets

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

It's an act. I don't doubt she actually is a vapid liberal, but I think most of the hyperbole and vitriol is an act put on to make people tune in. Conservatives watch to get riled up and score the "Aha!" moment when her false narrative collapse and libs tune in to listen to someone say what they want to hear in a simplified manner which even they can understand. She's the left's PT Barnum same as Limbaugh was to the Right some years ago.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   

She's one of those idiots doing exactly what Trump needs to be reelected

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Welp, I can only hope that she is scooped up and taken down with everyone else who has perpetuated this farce on the American people for the past 2 years.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Maddow? A victim? He made his bed and now he can sleep in it.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

She's a danger to her own self. I can see kids who aren't aware of how the country works to feel like this, but a grown adult who is that sensitive shouldn't be in a position like Maddow is in.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   
The tears of a clown!

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

Maddow? A victim? He made his bed and now he can sleep in it.

He?

That's an It

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   

She's a danger to her own self. I can see kids who aren't aware of how the country works to feel like this, but a grown adult who is that sensitive shouldn't be in a position like Maddow is in.

She compared our nation to hell because the candidate she liked lost the election.
That should not be forgotten.
Me over we.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   
No the real victim is MY FACE, for having to look at that....thing.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I can’t speak for anyone, but I’m one liberal who stopped listening to such people and outlets due to the constant hysteria and hyperbole the past two odd years.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I think that this criticism can only be explained by sexism.. Scientific proof that Drumpf and his allies are mysoginistic Nazis.
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

She compared our nation to hell because the candidate she liked lost the election.
That should not be forgotten.
Me over we.

That's worse than Michelle telling us he was proud of his country for the first time in his adult life since a black guy was elected.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14
I think that this criticism can only be explained by sexism.. Scientific proof that Drumpf and his allies are mysoginistic Nazis.
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

Yep, I came to confess, that's the only reason I make jokes about Maddow.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join