It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chicago Police Department's complete investigative file of Jussie Smollett case

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

I heard a little birdie say Que Mala (Kamala) Harris and Spartacus Booker could be involved also

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Clarify please: Didn't Kim Foxx recuse herself from the Smollett case early on, because she was friends with him and his family?

Nope - said she would - but never did.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Agreed, whomever it was got an emergency unscheduled hearing, got the case dropped, and charges expunged. That takes a lot of oomph.

a reply to: JBurns

I am keeping my fingers crossed the Feds scoop him up for the Anthrax hoax AKA Postal fraud and sending a dangerous substance through the mail (even though it turned out to be fake, it still counts)

I am hoping for this as well. He could get up to 5 years for the fake anthrax and up to 20 for the threat implied in the letter. More on top of that if they try for obstruction charges as well.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Looks like the two brothers and their attorney were got too. The bros refused to testify and their lawyer bolted. Sniff sniff.....is that fish?

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
a reply to: texasgirl

Personally I think Jussie got Obama off first

I think you may be on to something. That's been the silent rumor for years that no one wants to talk about...

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   
ny one else predict that this could taint any attempted prosecution by the FBI or USPS " police " ??

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

he delusion that michelle = a man is fook retarded - bringing it to this thread = full retard + cherry on top

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
a reply to: watchitburn

he delusion that michelle = a man is fook retarded - bringing it to this thread = full retard + cherry on top

Agreed. It's a pretty dumb theory. Funny, but dumb.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

There is some pretty good visual / video evidence that the wookie is indeed a man ....

Disregard it by your own choice.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: Subsonic

A more interesting avatar pic would have been a black woman as the gagged and bound status of liberty.

Why does it have to be black?

She looks awful grey to me. The real SoL is green. The ARMY taught me that everyone is GREEN since we didn't see color.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

Clarify please: Didn't Kim Foxx recuse herself from the Smollett case early on, because she was friends with him and his family?

It sure doesn't seem like she recused herself... but this Chicago Tribune article says that she did (published less than 2 hours ago) www.chicagotribune.com...:

Foxx recused herself from the case last month after revealing she had contact with Smollett's representatives early on in the investigation. She declined to provide details at the time. Communications later released to the Tribune, however, showed Foxx had asked Superintendent Eddie Johnson to turn over the investigation to the FBI after she was approached by a politically connected lawyer about the case.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

originally posted by: proximo

It sure doesn't seem like she recused herself... but this Chicago Tribune article says that she did (published less than 2 hours ago) www.chicagotribune.com...:

Foxx recused herself from the case last month after revealing she had contact with Smollett's representatives early on in the investigation. She declined to provide details at the time. Communications later released to the Tribune, however, showed Foxx had asked Superintendent Eddie Johnson to turn over the investigation to the FBI after she was approached by a politically connected lawyer about the case.

Her team, after the dropped charges, said Foxx didn’t “formally” recuse herself so she took back the recusal. Was a CBS article I believe.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Lab4Us

Her team, after the dropped charges, said Foxx didn’t “formally” recuse herself so she took back the recusal. Was a CBS article I believe.

Oh, how wonderfully convenient!!!

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Apparently the word is now that she never "officially" recused herself from the case - whatever that means.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986
This whole thing smacks of race, from top to bottom.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   
OK, so the latest is that folks at the Cook County Clerks Office have said that the entire case has been COMPLETELY WIPED FROM THEIR DATABASE. As though it never happened or existed. That just doesn't happen, something is suuuuuper fishy here...

Like It Never Happened

In addition, the Fraternal Order of Police is now calling for a Federal Investigation into Kim Foxx and the entire Cook County State's Attorney Office:

Daily Wire
edit on 27-3-2019 by Subsonic because: Added second link

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
Only in Chicsgo man. If Obama had a son. Sigh.

When even Rahm "Never let a good crisis go to waste" Emmanuel is calling you out, you dun goofed.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Its all a conspiracy to hide Cardi B's admission that she drugged and robbed men who came to her for sex when he was a stripper. B4 she got famous.

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

originally posted by: Subsonic

originally posted by: Edumakated

originally posted by: lakenheath24

Ties to the senators supporting that lynching law?

That is the rumor I've heard. It is definitely someone very high up. I mean to go over Rahm Emmanuels head means it is someone on another level of power and influence. Rahm is not a two bit mayor of a backwater town. He is tied into the White House, so the list of folks with more power/influence over him is not that long....

Great point. Rahm is pretty high up the chain of command, and for him to be blindsided I think really pissed him off. He's not a guy who's used to having the wool pulled over his eyes. So if he didn't know about this...it must have originated REALLY high up...

Exactly my point. All over a D List actor the vast majority of people never even heard of before this case.

Who would risk career/political blow back to help this loser unless he really had someone by the short hairs or the investigation/prosecution would expose someone who doesn't want sun light on them.

Hmm. You raise a good point. I was driving to work when I heard the interview, and wasn't able to really focus on what he was saying and not saying.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join