It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chicago Police Department's complete investigative file of Jussie Smollett case

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+30 more 
posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 11:55 AM
link   
The Chicago Police Department has released the complete Jussie Smollett investigative file following an FOI request by a local Chicago-area watchdog group.

CWB Chicago

I understand there was a court order a short while ago to cease the release of this material, so get it while you can!

Part 1

Part 2

+27 more 
posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Man, this is just a giant middle finger to the State's Attorney's office and Kim Fox by the Chicago PD. They are seriously pissed off!

There's already talk here in Chicago of ousting Kim Foxx, all kinds of interesting things are coming out now. Turns out her PAC that funded a large part of her campaign had just 2 donors...one of which donated $300,000.00. And guess who that angel donor was?

Yup, you guessed it. Mr. George Soros himself.

The Chicagoist

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Clarify please: Didn't Kim Foxx recuse herself from the Smollett case early on, because she was friends with him and his family?

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I don't think she was friends with his family. Tina Tchen (who is friends with the Smollett family) contacted Kim Foxx at the behest of an unknown Smollett Family member to make an introduction to Foxx of the Smollett family member. This was when news stories were still pushing the 'poor Jussie' angle in which he was the victim of a horrendous hate crime.

The Smollett family member wanted Foxx to get the case elevated to the FBI from the CPD and Foxx made the request of the superintendent of police. It was after this that Foxx recused herself.

+14 more 
posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   
There is definitely some shady sh*t going on....

The CPD released report that to show they had nothing to do with the case being dropped. Smollet has to have something damaging to people in high places and that the fallout from this flagrant miscarriage of justice would not be as bad as whatever information might be exposed from continuing to prosecute Smollet.

I mean who and why would anyone want to interfere with a case against a D list celebrity who is clearly guilty? the only reason is something else may come out far more damaging to other people in very high places.

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Only in Chicsgo man. If Obama had a son. Sigh.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Ties to the senators supporting that lynching law?

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24

That is the rumor I've heard. It is definitely someone very high up. I mean to go over Rahm Emmanuels head means it is someone on another level of power and influence. Rahm is not a two bit mayor of a backwater town. He is tied into the White House, so the list of folks with more power/influence over him is not that long....

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

That is the rumor I've heard. It is definitely someone very high up. I mean to go over Rahm Emmanuels head means it is someone on another level of power and influence. Rahm is not a two bit mayor of a backwater town. He is tied into the White House, so the list of folks with more power/influence over him is not that long....

Great point. Rahm is pretty high up the chain of command, and for him to be blindsided I think really pissed him off. He's not a guy who's used to having the wool pulled over his eyes. So if he didn't know about this...it must have originated REALLY high up...

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Subsonic

originally posted by: Edumakated

Great point. Rahm is pretty high up the chain of command, and for him to be blindsided I think really pissed him off. He's not a guy who's used to having the wool pulled over his eyes. So if he didn't know about this...it must have originated REALLY high up...

Exactly my point. All over a D List actor the vast majority of people never even heard of before this case.

Who would risk career/political blow back to help this loser unless he really had someone by the short hairs or the investigation/prosecution would expose someone who doesn't want sun light on them.

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: Subsonic

A more interesting avatar pic would have been a black woman as the gagged and bound status of liberty.

And why is that? Interesting that you felt the need to bring race into this.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: carewemust

I don't think she was friends with his family. Tina Tchen (who is friends with the Smollett family) contacted Kim Foxx at the behest of an unknown Smollett Family member to make an introduction to Foxx of the Smollett family member. This was when news stories were still pushing the 'poor Jussie' angle in which he was the victim of a horrendous hate crime.

The Smollett family member wanted Foxx to get the case elevated to the FBI from the CPD and Foxx made the request of the superintendent of police. It was after this that Foxx recused herself.

Wasn't Tina Tchen an Obama aide?

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   

I don't think Rahm was blindsided. I think he's running interference for whomever it was that got the case dismissed in that emergency unscheduled court appearance and then sealed.

Notice that Rahm is focusing on the 'Jussie did it to enrich himself' angle rather than exploring any other motive Smollett may have had in this scenario.

Rahm's criticism also helps to distance him from his own past as well; never let a good crisis go to waste, after all. If you can kill two birds with one stone, why not?

a reply to: texasgirl

Yes, and Michelle Obama's chief of staff:

Christina M. "Tina" Tchen (simplified Chinese: 陈远美; traditional Chinese: 陳遠美, pinyin: Chén Yuǎnměi) (born January 25, 1956) is an American lawyer. From 2011 until 2017, she served as Assistant to President Barack Obama; Chief of Staff to First Lady Michelle Obama; and Executive Director of the White House Council on Women and Girls.[2][3][4] From the date of Obama's inauguration until January 5, 2011, she was the Director of the White House Office of Public Engagement, previously known as the Office of Public Liaison.[3][5]

Wikipedia
edit on 27-3-2019 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Exactly. Wouldn't surprise me at all if it was the Obamas who got Jussie off.

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Personally I think Jussie got Obama off first

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Exactly. Wouldn't surprise me at all if it was the Obamas who got Jussie off.

oh i bet they did
literally

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   

You say that. But go check the list of peeps who were most appalled at the beginning. He sure does have a ton of high end friends dont he?

Coulda been a client of that Dem mega doner whos lovers keep ending up dead.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

I don't think Rahm was blindsided. I think he's running interference for whomever it was that got the case dismissed in that emergency unscheduled court appearance and then sealed.

Notice that Rahm is focusing on the 'Jussie did it to enrich himself' angle rather than exploring any other motive Smollett may have had in this scenario.

Rahm's criticism also helps to distance him from his own past as well; never let a good crisis go to waste, after all. If you can kill two birds with one stone, why not?

Yes, and Michelle Obama's chief of staff:

Christina M. "Tina" Tchen (simplified Chinese: 陈远美; traditional Chinese: 陳遠美, pinyin: Chén Yuǎnměi) (born January 25, 1956) is an American lawyer. From 2011 until 2017, she served as Assistant to President Barack Obama; Chief of Staff to First Lady Michelle Obama; and Executive Director of the White House Council on Women and Girls.[2][3][4] From the date of Obama's inauguration until January 5, 2011, she was the Director of the White House Office of Public Engagement, previously known as the Office of Public Liaison.[3][5]

Wikipedia

Yeah, I was wondering if maybe Rahm was acting... regardless, it is still clear that somebody doesn't want this case to continue to move forward.

I mean I get that people will pull whatever strings they can... but wtf kind of strings are being pulled for this case? This guy had all kinds of media attention, the evidence is pretty clear he faked it, so who would want to stick their necks out for this guy unless they wanted to cover something else up.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I bet Chicago PD will be on him like a fly on a pile of horse manure

He better hope he doesn't have so much as a sneeze crossways, or CPD will be there to make up for this terrible DA's egregious politicized actions at the behest of the man cow Michele "big fat eat as I say not as I do" Obama

I am keeping my fingers crossed the Feds scoop him up for the Anthrax hoax AKA Postal fraud and sending a dangerous substance through the mail (even though it turned out to be fake, it still counts)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join