It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A possible Skin-Walker in Maryland

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Several days while driving for Lyft in Ownings Mills Maryland and going to pick up a rider, I noticed a good number of deers walking among park cars in an apartment complex. ONE female deer appeared suffering form mange having lost all its fur with it skin near leather like. IT appeared by walking to very sick. the rest deers appeared normal.

Though I noticed it, I did not really pay attention. I did notice numerous of deer sightings the rest day.

Much later that night I picked an hispanic family near the Essex area of Maryland. A father, a mother and 2 small children and one baby. The destination was in a very rural area. While on a road in an area that mostly wooden with no other vehicles. ONE of the small children spoke and pointed and made the comment what is that. His father who was sitting in the front seat next to me. Said oh my GOD it's a skin walker do not look at it. I glazed over and the father said do not look at.

THIS DEER appeared exceptionally light almost vanilla color may it more visible in the dark. I could see it take several steps in a running stride on all four legs, then take several steps on its hind legs. Its running was NOT a smooth motion.

The father keep saying for me to not look at it. I kept my eyes on the road as I was driving. BUT I wanted to look so badly.

The father turned towards telling me to not to look but he was also reaching back between the seats grabbing his boys and trying to force them to not to look. AT least one of his boy struggled to look.

Then we approached a LONE red light at a four way intercept with NO OTHER vehicles visible. The adults were screaming do not stop drive through the light. My WAVE app said it was a red light camera. I could see the long light white camera mounded. The adults and children were now screaming fro me to run the light.

While stopped the creature went from all fours to standing on two legs. It near the window, the father yelling adn put his hands toward my face blocking my view. I could only see it twisting its head. I finally decided to run the red light. BUT it turned green as I did so.

The family then spend the rest of ride speaking in spanish non stop. I dropped them off they told me to NOT take the same road back. I asked them if they would be alright. They implied their grandmother who was the designation would, know what to do for them.

I selected my home address on WAVE but the ONLY way back was to go down the same road. SO I did so.

I evenuatlly saw creature again running in the woods. IT was now running faster then I was driving. IT ran some distance in front of me. I could see it again go from all fours to standing on two legs. It then squatted like an Asian along side of the road. It was on my left side adn I was on the right side of the road.

I did not mean to slow down but I obviously did. NOW it was a young black male 16 to maybe 20 adn had on a hoodie. His clothes were all light tan.

AS a LYFT driver I pick ups lot of black riders. 90% of my riders who were black in the end are all alright, they maybe poor or working poor they all smile adn appear to enjoy the adventure of life. I do run across a few who believe the world is working against them and I seen a tiny group primarily black who facial expression suggest there is something serious wrong with the are 100% predator. BUT this as rider is very rare.

Though as I drove by this man now squatting long side a rural road. Though he would NOT look directly at me as I passed by him. HIS look was that of 100% predator.

I did not know what I had seen. IN hindsight the hispanic family may have said it was a Skin Walker. The next day I went to watch youtube adn all the choices where all Skin Walkers. The family did not direct say to me it was Skin Walker. BUT it seem that family while in its home country had some dealing in the past either with a Skin Walker or a person who may send a skin walker. again they did not direct say that. They spoke mostly in spanish with a little of english mixed in

Noppie
www.angrydogpress.com

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Noppie

You did not have a camera mounted on your car by any chance..
Great ghost story if anything.

add:
You should drive back with a camera mounted front and rear
edit on 27-3-2019 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Interesting. I’ll never tell you (or anyone) that you didn’t see what you saw, because I’ve seen some things that a lot of people don’t want to believe I saw.

That said, there are a few things about this that puzzle me:

First, I’ve been under the impression that Skinwalkers are pretty specific to Native American culture. Of course, I’ve only read a handful of accounts where the witness actually saw the Skinwalker become a “person,” but I’ve never heard of one being black.

Second, I’m surprised that a Hispanic family would call it a Skinwalker. I know their culture includes “bad witches,” which is essentially what I understand the Native American Skinwalker to be, but I thought they had another name for them.

And finally, this is the first I’ve heard of a warning not to look at one. I’ll have to do some research and see if I find potential negative consequences for looking at one. If I find anything, do you want to know .. or not? lol

Heike

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I did read of some sort of prion type disease that is similar to mad cow and it has finally reached some deer in north western Maryland. That might account for the sick looking deer you saw earlier and perhaps should be reported to some state agency as I think they’re attempting to track the progress of this disease. It could also be ordinary mange, but neither of us are veterinarians, and can only guess.

It’s been mentioned on ATS before that deer do occasionally walk and even run on their hind legs, especially during mating season. They’re trying to look more intimidating.

Hispanic families who adhere to old superstitions do fear witches. I believe the word is “Bruja” or “bruha.” They have some stories about shape shifting witches according to other stories I’ve seen here. But in person, I have yet to meet a member of the Hispanic community in Maryland that comes across as superstitious, and certainly not hysterically so.

I’ve lived in Maryland and I know what you mean by people with a predatory look to them, but that look is definitely not limited to any one race. It is a loss of humanity from messing with drugs and crime since childhood. I grew up in a black community in Maryland and my godmother is black and I never heard of any black American person talking about anything like skinwalkers. If they talk about them now, it’s the same way white Americans do, based on what they heard about Skinwalkers on the internet. But that’s a big “if” because outside of ATS people don’t go around talking about Sasquatch and Skinwalkers.

Maybe there is some occult group that resettled to Maryland from someplace else where occult practices from Africa or the Caribbean flourished. Like people who resettled there from New Orleans after Katrina. I know a few, but they are churchgoing Christians. So it kind of leaves me at a dead end trying to figure out where a young black male in Maryland would be exposed to practices that could turn him into a Skinwalker, if such a thing were possible.

There is a lot of MS-13 presence in Maryland and some of them are into really satanic occult type practices, but I don’t know how much of that has any substance in old practices and how much is just stuff they make up as they go along. MS-13 members are Hispanic, but some Hispanics could be mistaken for black in the circumstances you described. I get mistaken for black or Hispanic all the time and I’m neither.

If your story is true and you’re not having a bit of fun with us, I gotta say that family you drove sounded like the most annoying superstitious bunch of customers I ever heard of. All that damn screaming and yelling and trying to block your vision and getting you to run a red light. I would have chucked them out of the car and let the devil deer eat them. I just don’t have the patience for that job. I give you credit for keeping your cool.
edit on 31-3-2019 by SheeplFlavoredAgain because: Typos

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Sorry but why is the race so important for all these people? Why discuss your views on picking up black folks in your cryptid sighting story? "Sitting like an Asian"? Wtf how does an Asian person sit different than anyone else?

Sounds like you saw a creepy sick deer. And you might be a sick creep.

a reply to: Noppie

top topics

join