It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Van Jones admits Russia is a "Nothingburger" in 2017

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Takes a crap burger. Er excuse me a nothingburger to know one.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I've never been a huge fan of Van Jones but he appears to have been red pilled. Over the past couple of years, he has been getting a lot flak from the progressive left for not continuing to follow the narrative.

Van came out and supported Trump on his prison reform initiative. The progressive left was not pleased. In addition, he spoke at CPAC about prison reform and received a bunch of leftist criticism.

I don't think he is leaning as left anymore. I think he is seeing how toxic the left can be and has been moving rightward. This is not to say he is a republican or will be working at Breitbart, but he has clearly started to change his tune from what I have been seeing.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

This was a WHITELASH against collusion, a WHITELASH against political persecution, a WHITELASH against reality and a WHITELASH against a modicum of intelligence

Why did he stop using the term "WHITELASH" again?

Van Jones is a commie fool, but at least he admits (like Lisa Page) that "collusion" was a nonsense narrative destined to fail from the get-go. It was on its face ridiculous.

These results couldn't have been better... I love seeing these low-IQ petty sour grape losers with such a sore posterior

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

If that is true, then I will retract my own comments about him. Mostly because those who see the light and apologize for their obvious and glaring mistakes should have a second chance, if only because it shows a bit of integrity and respect for the truth

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Goth declares Van Jones a Barry prepared CommieBurger much earlier.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join