It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Never really thought about his until now...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I never really thought about this till now...when i was little (like 6-9) i used to have the same dream almost every night, i would be somewhere and there would be this big ass green and white space ship, it would be upright like a shuttle before lift off and nothing would really happen i would just see it and people would just be walking around. also, awhile back i had a scab on the back of my neck, like where they put the things in the back of their necks in The Matrix and the scab didnt go away for like a year. i dunno if this means anything but if anyone has any ideas tell me. thanks.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Well, I'm not sure about the dream you had - kids are very strange creatures when they're awake let alone asleep. Who knows? As for the scab...best to see a dermatologist.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 06:50 PM
link   
i was thinking i might have been ubducted or something

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 06:57 PM
link   
So are you saying you think they put something in your neck? Just go get it checked out.

[edit on 1-3-2005 by pompano]

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 07:44 PM
link   
well its been so long since then, the scab is no more

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 07:47 PM
link   
If even a fraction of the abduction reports are true.....you're probably better off NOT knowing....

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Well you still should get it checked for all you no theres some in your neck.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 09:14 PM
link   
"Gazork
If even a fraction of the abduction reports are true.....you're probably better off NOT knowing....
"

If One of them is "proven true" then aliens are here.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 09:38 PM
link   
"If One of them is "proven true" then aliens are here".

My Point exactly.

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 12:48 AM
link   
i never heard of a scab after an abduction... only a scar

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by AmericanWerewolf
a while back i had a scab on the back of my neck, like where they put the things in the back of their necks in The Matrix and the scab didn’t go away for like a year.

Anyone with a scab that doesn't go away for that length of time should see a doctor, ASAP. Skin cancer can look like this, and it can go into the body. Please have a doctor look at the location, and tell him that you had a scab for a year there!!!

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 08:36 AM
link   

If One of them is "proven true" then aliens are here.

You're missing my point. I meant that those who remember the abductions are often plagued with numerous psychological trauma as a result. At the very least, chronic nightmares. In this case, for the individual, ignorance is likely a blissful alternative....

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 02:39 PM
link   
i would probably agree gazrok
wat you dont know, cant hurt you

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 01:24 PM
link   
" i would probably agree gazrok wat you dont know, cant hurt you", yeah that's probobly true. Also I havent had any nightmares or any form of psychological effects because of this...those are most likely the two things that would prove to myself that I was not abducted or anything and that those things didn't really have to do with anything. I just posted this thread to see if anyone had any thoughts about this cause I wasn't really too sure. Thanks.

top topics

join