It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Annual check to see if anyone is going to CLUS 2019

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Every year for the past 4-5 years I post in the months leading up to Cisco Live US asking if anyone is going so this is this years version of that post. =)

If anyone is going and wants a chance to do some cool behind the scenes types stuff or meet some well known names in the IT world let me know .

Also would be cool to meet any friends or even people I don't always agree with while there.
edit on 26-3-2019 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Tempted to go myself, but probably not. Was just looking at their firewalls.. omg they are still so stupid expensive (for a medium size business at least). 4k for a WatchGuard vs. 11k for a Cisco ASA. Argh..

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit
Tempted to go myself, but probably not. Was just looking at their firewalls.. omg they are still so stupid expensive (for a medium size business at least). 4k for a WatchGuard vs. 11k for a Cisco ASA. Argh..

The great thing about CLUS or really any of the Live events is you can choose to go to sessions or just walk the World of Solutions or both.

The cost of Cisco gear, regardless of vertical or size of org, doesnt really factor in to going to CLUS. Okay it does if you get a good number of CLCs or vouchers but if you are a big enough org to do that then your VAR or account team should have you on a good discount.

Stil the offer stands, if you decide to go PM me and I'll see if I can setup some cool things. 😎

posted on Apr, 17 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Closing band, should be exciting, info should be posted soon along with the closing keynote in May...

Anyone besides me going yet?

posted on May, 3 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Customer Appreciation Even closing band officially announced as Foo Fighters with Weezer opening up.

last check as it's only a few weeks out..if anyone is going PM me and I'll setup some cool things for you.

new topics

top topics

join