It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An Abstract Train of Though

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Let me know, I'd like to film it, for educational purposes of course...

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Let me know, I'd like to film it, for educational purposes of course...

No problem.... I'm just gonna slip into my riot latex onesie real quick then we'll roll (it deflects pepper spray and makes me feel sexy).

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   

People love to caucus. And people love to party.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Have you been mentored by DB?

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

There is also the problem of the circularity of the intelligence agencies wedded to the media.

As the texts of Strzok and Page reveal, much of top law enforcement officials were led to emotional outbursts by stories in the NYT and WaPo, as they themselves admitted. On the other hand, the MSM were fed selective leaks by anonymous sources within the very same agency. The circularity of this relationship (for instance when the FBI used a Yahoo article to corroborate the Steele dossier, even though the source for the Yahoo article was the same Steele dossier) shows a complete and utter lack of intelligence in the intelligence community. This is problematic for the obvious reasons.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Tartuffe

Very valid.

Personally, I've no doubt of the marriage between government bureaucracies, intel groups and committees, elected officials and the media.

Guess the simplified version of the OP is; is Trump above all this or simply a part of it all, wittingly or not.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: Tartuffe

Very valid.

Personally, I've no doubt of the marriage between government bureaucracies, intel groups and committees, elected officials and the media.

Guess the simplified version of the OP is; is Trump above all this or simply a part of it all, wittingly or not.

Just by virtue of him being the president, he is necessarily a part of it. But I think he is the target more than a witting participant.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
With all the hate mongering flying around in politics, necessary things are not getting done. There is no law that says being a jerk is illegal, most politicians are Jerks, so are many powerful businessmen. Just because someone is a jerk about something, doesn't mean they are a jerk about everything. A person can be a political jerk and be a nice person in other aspects of their life, so do not talk to them about politics, talk about peaceful friendly things, make small talk.

You can not say you are a lion fan here in the UP, even though lions are the Michigan Team, we are mostly Packer Backers up here, most people like to "go Green bay" for a trip or to shop. So, the only time that people start to dislike each other is when the packers play the lions. Of course, if a Packer Backer does not have some fans to argue with then there is no fun.

Lets get back to arguing about sport teams and just learn from the old people, never talk politics, there is nothing we the people can do about those deceivers in Washington anyway. Our votes are being steered by deceivers anyway, money spent on campaigns fuels brainwashing, MSM gets a lot of the campaign money, as you can see, the Democrats spent way more money on the last presidential election so the press is backing them. Purely financial, if the Republicans start spending much more at MSM, the Republicans will control the media again. MSM execs are fair weather friends just like politicians are.

The idea "the Republicans will control the media again" is ludicrous. Republicans already own the media. What is spoken on the media is about making money. It has nothing to do with partisanship. Political "news" on TV is not news. It's commentary and entertainment.

The funny thing about owning mass media is it gives you a completely unfair advantage in elections. Funny money exchanges hands in order to get free TV advertising for a particular favored candidate. It's essentially free. And for candidates who are anti-media outlets, anti-corporations, anti-Fed, or anti-billionaires have to pay top dollar for access.

LIfe is tough. Freedom of the press to anyone who owns one!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join