It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huntington Avenue

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Had a ....erm "dream" the other night of a fire at a big house.
Can only find one "Huntington Avenue" in "Manchester".
Checking the map and ariel view of the one i've found, it don't look like the right one in my "dream"

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 06:40 PM
link   
what do you mean by a ....erm "dream". do you think you was actualy there?
p.s. love the avatar. all seeing eye 'n' that

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Tis a place (area) i go to in my sleep. Like going into another parrellel life!
It is a place similar to present day life (but different) ?

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 09:17 AM
link   
weird, maybe you've had an oobe ?

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 09:27 AM
link   
in your parallel dream life do you find that the lessons you learn and actions you made spill over into your conscious life.
do you have deja vu's then think "that was just like in my dream"

i had a dream where i nearly fell off a stairway landing with no rail
i was falling forword but caught my balance, a few days later i caught my balance slightly and had a deja vu flash back to the dream and realised that the lesson i learned in the dream had manifest in real life

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Huntington Avenue is in an area i go when im asleep, it is similar in a way to somewhere in real life but is different!
I often dream of places that are similar to where i live but have some differences, and i can dream of these places many times.
Tis like when i go to sleep im sliping into a parrallel Life!
Can't say that it influences my present day life! But it does affect me to the point that sometimes all i think about is (my other life)
Deja-Vu is something i constantly get and sometimes i can change what happens! Heard somewhere that time runs backwords and that's how i remember it rather than predict it?

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 04:40 AM
link   
its our dreams and thoughts what makes up our personalities, so in a way your parrallel life IS your real life, except of course the surroundings
its how people relate to each other that counts.
that thing you said about time running backwards is a interesting new concept for me, it will give me something else to ponder over

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 08:15 PM
link   
jiggaman you got me thinkin about time running backwards, and i was thinkin bout things like the film title "Back to the future" and far out stuff like radio signals that are transmitted from earth but take years to reach another planet, even me talking to my friend (he hears what i say, after i've said it).
I've changed things that are going to happen cos i've remembered what was going to happen.....Deja-vu?
Weird eh!

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Hmm took a look on multimap and the layout of the area with the river and bridges look very similar, but i would need to see a picture of one of those nearby bridges over the river.
Got to admit i got a shock when i saw the map cos it looks a lot better than the nearby location (manchester uk)
If i got a parrellel life in the U.S. that would explain why i love DEVO.

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 11:31 PM
link   
it's good that you bring this up, henry, since I also have "parallel dimension"-type of dreams. I mean dreams where you really are certain to be in some real world that has some similarities with this one, even if it's obviously different.

There was really a fire on Huntington Ave... but the thing is that it was not the SAME building than in your dreams. Why? Because these dreams you make are not dreams... they are just another layer of existence that's not less real than this one. Things just looks like a little bit more weirder in the other world so that's why it feels "unreal". This can be better understood if you read about the "multiverse" theory, that is being developped by physicians and philosophers such as Nick Bolstrom.

top topics

join