It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Handcuffed and drugged: Truth behind Thai cave rescue

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: 3n19m470

You think the rescuers, drugged, and handcuffed the poor wee souls for nefarious purposes, instead of there own safety, and then somehow stopped halfway along the way out of a dangerous cave system to beast the kids???

They were cave divers ffs not these guys.

All were Cave Divers...but one was a Cave Diving Pedo ...people simply need to suck it up buttercup.....and let go of the Pedo support BRAINWASHING that the ALT/Rainbow movement has ingrained into your heads.

There was a time when the accepted therapy for Pedos was a short walk down a long path.

There are over six billion people on this planet.....why do these sick puppies get defended in developed countries....because there is a dark undercurrent of Pedos found within the Global Power Structure...aka...PizzaGate….this is GLOBAL......we know where to be looking now....we ARE LOOKING NOW....we know where to be acting now......we ARE TAKING ACTION NOW.

Who wouldn't want to openly red-flag a Pedo who is around children???...who AFTER THE FACT would try to diminish the danger surrounding this dynamic ?...seriously....who would someone think they are to collude to hide a fact like this or collude to DIMINISH THE DANGER LEVEL?

We know who.....we know who supports Pedos….we know who diminishes the danger they represent....and we will paint those people with the SAME BRUSH we paint the Pedos with....you want to stick up for the sick puppies then you can wear it on your sleeve so we know who you are and we can do everything in our power to keep you away from our children who are our future.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Forensick

No, it's pretty clear he isn't joking. I for one find it interesting musk would call the guy a pedofile. Why would he say that.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

All were Cave Divers...but one was a Cave Diving Pedo

Where has that claim be substantiated?

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   

This is a serious accusation, with no supporting proof.

These guys were working trying to save these kids lives...around the clock for several days. A ridiculously exhausting and technically challenging navigation...without having kids around.

And you're accusing them of stopping somewhere along the way for a quickie? Absolutely disgusting. You should be ashamed of yourself.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
This was a Life and death situation and there were MANY qualified people available to help and massive resources made available.

Yeah, and those many qualified people were there and got every single child out alive.

Elon the Asswipe's services were not required.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
Where has that claim be substantiated?

It appears the poster in question did 'research' while 'connecting the dots' as he is an obvious expert on pedophiles.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
There is no time ever that we will not be over-vigilant in protecting children....I don't want Pedos anywhere near anyones children even if the parents are stupid enough to give permission....I don't care how many Boy Scout Badges or Diving Badges they have …..Jaques Cousteau can kiss my hiney in this dynamic if he has a bad rap sheet.... official or not.

This was a Life and death situation and there were MANY qualified people available to help and massive resources made available.

An unreasonable decision was made to go about the rescue in a less than optimal way...when one investigates why....well we find peripheral evidence of a Pedo being involved directly....do you GET THAT.....something was ODD about the decisions being made and upon further investigations this relevant data about a Pedos involvement came to light....IMHO this was not FLUKE...we weren't paying closer attention for nothing we were looking closer because poor decisions were made and we needed to know why...the molester was discovered collaterally.....and its a darn good thing.

Everyone knows the Pedos stick together and work in Groups helping each other function in society hiding their dirty little secrets and where you find one you ALWAYS find another or a direct supportive connection to another.

It is no coincidence that trouble was spotted then a criminal was discovered ...that's always how it works.

Elon has a bigger fish to fry.....all he has to do is PM me here and he will have a new hobby.....one that will help all of humanity on a grassroots level.

I want Elon to help kids from all over the world see Space and the Stars in ways that will change their lives forever......this is a LEGACY PROJECT for Elon and it truly IMHO represents his personal vision and hopes for Humanity and the World.

Everyone works and dreams and tries HARDER when they can SEE THE PRIZE.

Mars doesn't work until the groundwork is put in down here....and it has not been put in yet....the FOUNDATION IS NOT BUILT YET WITHIN THE DREAMS OF THE RIGHT PEOPLE YET.....Elon pay heed to me Son...........the real currency of the Human Being is to be found within their dreams for this is what drives and carries the species forward.

Wow!

Aside from the massive excursion off-topic, let me see if I've got this straight...

If you had a child who was trapped in a cave for better than two weeks, a flooded cave with rising waters, the entrance to which was underwater, and required both mountaineering and cave diving skills to traverse the several miles to where your kid was trapped...BEFORE you would allow anyone to attempt rescuing him, you would want to review a full background check to ensure that none of them was a...pedophile????? Seriously?

You do realize that there were only about 4 people on planet Earth capable of orchestrating such a rescue, and 3 of them were involved, right?? Elon Musk did nothing more than complicate and slow things down with his crazy schemes. He was in essence trying to launch a Tesla with a fake astronaut into the equation so he could get his name in lights. His plan was like 'Journey to the Center of the Earth', when everyone else was simply just trying to rescue the kids. When they rejected his scheme, he got mad and started name calling and called some of the divers pedophiles. Was there ever even a shred of evidence to these allegations? I don't recall ever seeing anything.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   
DBL
edit on 3/25/2019 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
If you had a child who was trapped in a cave for better than two weeks, a flooded cave with rising waters, the entrance to which was underwater, and required both mountaineering and cave diving skills to traverse the several miles to where your kid was trapped...BEFORE you would allow anyone to attempt rescuing him, you would want to review a full background check to ensure that none of them was a...pedophile????? Seriously?

Not only would I request that I'd request that an overblown businessman insist on sending needless material to screw up the rescue while bankrupting his company due to SEC violations. That's what I would do.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Not only would I request that I'd request that an overblown businessman insist on sending needless material to screw up the rescue while bankrupting his company due to SEC violations. That's what I would do.

I don't understand why Musk didn't just done his power armour, fly to Thailand and blast the rock away with his repulsor gloves to rescue the kids???

Hang on, I have got him mixed up with Tony Stark again haven't I.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot
Hang on, I have got him mixed up with Tony Stark again haven't I.

Yeah, you did. Tony is in the FunVee, Elon is in the pedo sub.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: hombero

No, it's pretty clear he isn't joking. I for one find it interesting musk would call the guy a pedofile. Why would he say that.

I don’t remember Elon Musk saying that the divers were paedo’s and only his super safe shape shifting submarine full of child welfare officers could protect the children from these nefarious molestors.

It’s absurd, it’s an absurd conspiracy amongst many mixed in trying to discredit brave people who risked their lives to save these kids with the utter idiocy that this nightmare situation presented an opportunity to molest a sedated child.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   

The parents were told one thing, and another happened.

They got their kids back alive , what does it matter if the extraction wasn't as planned.

They were all alone and could have potentially stopped somewhere along the way, somewhere out of the water, and done anything and the boys wouldn't even remember it probably.

Seriously ?

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   

What on earth do you think the divers could do - not that I think for one minute they had any intentions whatsoever to do anything - with diving suits on, breathing apparatus, under water in narrow cave tunnels with very little room to manoeuvre and the kids strapped to their backs?

FFS, as other members have pointed out this is just ridiculous and stems from Musk's lame attempts at self-promotion being publicly ridiculed for what they were.

As far as I can understand it was a very good plan that went as designed under extremely perilous and tense circumstances.
Musk should be extremely ashamed of his behaviour and as for those who've repeated his claims......we really do need a shaking head in total disbelief emoji.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Ile stick up for brave Human beings who risked their own lives to save the lives of children trapped in a cave.

Not got a clue what that last paragraph was all about. LoL

You're not suggesting I'm sticking up for pedophiles are you just because i refuse to entertain this nonsensical spurious bullcrap, surely?

If so i suggest you might want to take Elon's penis out your mouth, as your not making any sense. LoL

edit on 25-3-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Wow.

I didn't see his post....what a bellend.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Were you in the cave? Are you talking about the paedo diver?

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Which 'paedo diver'?

What are you on about?

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 07:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
Which 'paedo diver'?

What are you on about?

The one that likes children, duh.

I bet he orchestrated the whole thing too, got those kids to go spelunking in a dangerous cave and then cloud-seeded the atmosphere so a torrential rainfall trapped them in there so the only means of rescuing them involved drugging and then deliciously handcuffing them. Mmmmmmm, dirty rescue time.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: andy06shake

Wow.

I didn't see his post....what a bellend.

You should see some of his other posts............

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join