It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

whats the deal with 3 6 9

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Tesla said if you can understand the significance of these numbers they hold the key to the universe.
link

the Tesla 369 quote mentioned previously: “If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe.”

This idea of a slowly increasing snowball is vitally important when we explore the 3 6 9 numerology. It relates to an idea known as vortex mathematics. In this form of math’s, the number 1, 2, 4, 5, 7 and 8 are the numbers that represent the physical world while the 3 6 9 numerology belongs to the spiritual world. It is through this idea that the Nikola Tesla number 3 or 6 or 9 became so important. They each relate to the concept of vibrational energy being the very foundation of everything within this universe.

those numbers i have seen all over whether it is me being unconsciously drawn to them or in things i have been watching, so planted deliberately, see lost and fringe for examples.

but then i was reading this article

According to Byrd’s “diary,” the government ordered Byrd to remain silent for what he witnessed during his Arctic assignment: March 11, 1947 “I have just attended a Staff Meeting at the Pentagon. I have stated fully my discovery and the message from the Master. All is duly recorded. The President has been advised. I am now detained for several hours (six hours, thirty- nine minutes, to be exact.) I am interviewed intently by Top Security Forces and a Medical Team. It was an ordeal!!!! I am placed under strict control via the National Security provisions of this United States of America. I am ORDERED TO REMAIN SILENT IN REGARD TO ALL THAT I HAVE LEARNED, ON THE BEHALF OF HUMANITY!!! Incredible! I am reminded that I am a Military Man and I must obey orders.”
......and thought, thats it i need more insight on this stuff! im writing an OP to see if any of the diverse ATS public has any views, or further examples of strangeness involving these numbers.
edit on 24-3-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   
this link is interesting, interesting in that i wish i knew what he was on about interesting...

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

Three-six-nine the goose drank wine

The monkey chewed tobacco on the street car line

The line broke the monkey got choked

and they all went to heaven in a little row boat

Girls jumping rope have held the secret for ages.

I used to try to remember the lyrics, but couldn't until I watched the 1990 movie Flatliners in the theater. There is a scene of girls doing Double Dutch to the rhythm.
edit on 24-3-2019 by pthena because: whoops

edit on 24-3-2019 by pthena because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Cool topic! I almost wish that multiples of 3 left me alone too... it's been a bit of a tail chasing in my life to say the least.

I am of the theory that arranging magnets/1-9 in a particular pattern, including proper angles, poles, and distances apart provides the ability for radical energy technologies to function.

One common thing is relevant for the numbers 1 through 9... that none of them would mean a thing if we don't enter 0 into the equation. 0 in my eyes represents the Ether.

Just imagine what kind of tooling we'd have if adding the 0 (Power Input) to that rotating mass. If one could just imagine power being applied to one bank, the rotating mass multiplied it while regulating input power at the same time, while the output power was as expansive as what could be churned by the 3/6/9?

In other words... I view 3,6,9 to serve as the grounding & neutral circuits, while the other number correlate to the processed inputs.

If and when I build it... it will remain my own tool. There seems no harm in talking about theory though, as it is clearly a mystery for the ages if you ask me. If someone here already built what I am saying, then a PM would be nice...
edit on 24-3-2019 by ttobban because: spelling

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I've always preferred 1, 4, and 9.

The squares of the first three integers and the proportions of the monolith in 2001: A Space Odessy.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   

This may help you. From the works of Sir Isaac Newton.

Found among his documents about philosophy, astronomy, and mathematics a translation of an ancient document called “the emerald tablet” also known as the Smaragdine Table, or Tabula Smaragdina which has fascinated alchemists for hundreds of years. It is believed that this tablet is one of the several that contained information on the practice of alchemy and the secrets of the universe

www.ancient-code.com...

Newton translated the Emerald Code into 15 parts. They can be read on the above link.

The parts you need are:-

3 And as all things have been & arose from one by the mediation of one: so all things have their birth from this one thing by adaptation

6 Its force or power is entire if it is converted into earth.

9 By this means, you shall have the glory of the whole world

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   

What a strange connection you make, can you explain how you think these two are linked?

The article you link to at the bottom, about Admiral Byrd, writes about hollow earth theory and how the admiral allegedly met tribes of people (a hidden civilization) who came up from underneath the South Pole.

But your thread is about Nikola Tesla and the meaning of the numbers 3, 6 and 9. What connection are you making between these two?

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Duderino

What a strange connection you make, can you explain how you think these two are linked?

The article you link to at the bottom, about Admiral Byrd, writes about hollow earth theory and how the admiral allegedly met tribes of people (a hidden civilization) who came up from underneath the South Pole.

But your thread is about Nikola Tesla and the meaning of the numbers 3, 6 and 9. What connection are you making between these two?

Pretty sure the connection was Byrd saying he was detained for 6 hours and 39 minutes.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   

People invented numbers, they have no relevance to the universe except what we give them.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn

People invented numbers, they have no relevance to the universe except what we give them.

So mathematics means nothing then?

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   

3 is the first odd prime number.

6 is 2*3, and can divide all integers. I have never read why just it is true. 2 is the only even prime number.

9 is 3^2. Those are almost all the permutations of 2 and 3 covered in 3 numbers!

There is something basic happening here but we just don’t understand.

Tesla thought enough to mention it so I would pay attention.

6 also describes 2D materials like graphene’s structure. So I would not be so dismissive about these numbers.

Cool notion to ponder and see what else fits... and doesn’t because that may mean something too!

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Duderino

yeah like what was already said duderino i was compelled to write the OP to see if anyone had some input on the synchronicity that involves me with these numbers. Admiral Byrds time given maybe a code i reckon. possibly putting those numbers out there, even although he wasn't allowed to speak of his discoveries he may have been giving a clue.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ttobban
Cool topic! I almost wish that multiples of 3 left me alone too... it's been a bit of a tail chasing in my life to say the least.

I am of the theory that arranging magnets/1-9 in a particular pattern, including proper angles, poles, and distances apart provides the ability for radical energy technologies to function.

One common thing is relevant for the numbers 1 through 9... that none of them would mean a thing if we don't enter 0 into the equation. 0 in my eyes represents the Ether.

Just imagine what kind of tooling we'd have if adding the 0 (Power Input) to that rotating mass. If one could just imagine power being applied to one bank, the rotating mass multiplied it while regulating input power at the same time, while the output power was as expansive as what could be churned by the 3/6/9?

In other words... I view 3,6,9 to serve as the grounding & neutral circuits, while the other number correlate to the processed inputs.

If and when I build it... it will remain my own tool. There seems no harm in talking about theory though, as it is clearly a mystery for the ages if you ask me. If someone here already built what I am saying, then a PM would be nice...

3,6,9 make a pyramid has anyone read the emerald tablets? Supposedly pyramid has the power to let you die even if you sleep a certain direction for a certain amount of time.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

yeah 23 and 32 is other numbers i get drawn to too, my mum was born on 2.3.1963, then because my dob 08011980 which adds to 27, or 3x9 etc,i started to notice all this 3 6 9 and thelemas number 93 and made connections, i thought hold on i drive a saab 93 and the bag i use for uni is a firetrap F93 bag, i was like hmm f is also the sixth letter of the alphabet..... so down a rabbi thole that flings up more synchronicity and less answers....... the more i looked back after learning of these numbers the more connections i made, confirmation bias at its strangest or something else? im still undecided tbh.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   

I heard it said perfectly that 440 HZ is pretending to be sacred geometry, the 440 Hz is closest one can come to the real thing while still being an impostor. 432 Hz / 12 = 36 36? 3+6=9 432 Hz = 3,6,9 ! They are two ways of expressing the same thing, the real thing! 432 Hz / 12 = a perfect 36 Why 432 Hz?

In 1936 the American Standards Association recommended that the A above middle C be tuned to 440 Hz. This standard was taken up as the International Concert pitch. Hmmmm... I wonder why? Believe me, they knew exactly what they were doing. “If one should desire to know whether a kingdom is well governed, if its morals are good or bad, the quality of its music will furnish the answer.” – Confucius

Now how do we tell the world we need to re-set the International Concert pitch to A = 432 Hz? A = 432 Hz, known as Verdi’s ‘A’ is an alternative tuning that is mathematically consistent with the universe. Music based on 432 Hz transmits beneficial healing energy, because it is a pure tone of math fundamental to nature.

There is a theory that the change from 432 Hz to 440 Hz was dictated by Nazi propaganda minister, Joseph Goebbels. He used it to make people think and feel a certain manner, and to make them a prisoner of a certain consciousness. Then around 1940 the United States introduced 440 Hz worldwide, and finally in 1953 it became the ISO 16-standard.

michaelleehill.net...

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   

what if Admiral Byrds clue was to say hey this is what we found, this is how the earth is and there is an inner earth, and this is what it looks like

i dont believe this, im just letting my mind wander btw

then there's the google sign, hollow earth with 3 6 9 present in it...

edit on 24-3-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

then theres the other clue when you see the upper class dont watch tv and their music is classical, so there may be truth in this post, cheers.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 06:27 PM
link   

6 is 2*3, and can divide all integers.

Must have been a flat Earther.

How does 6 divide all integers. Not evenly at least. All the primes wouldn't be.

2 can be the only even prime because all evens are divisible by two so that makes all of them greater then 2 non prime.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   

1 * 3 = 3
2 * 3 = 6
3 * 3 = 9

Prime numbers are the building blocks for all other numbers so it is no wonder that the first two are there!

I think of numbers as a meta language. They follow their own rules. What significance we place on them is not the same as talking the actual meta language!

Until a real break through happens we can only shake a stick at them and honor their glory!!

In my math travels I look out for 3, 6, and 9!!

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Just another mystery of the universe I guess

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join