It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Glock G19X... WTH??

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

Translation: I am a Beretta fan.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Starhooker
I always carry two guns. I need to get a concealed carry permit so I can stop wearing sleeveless shirts. Crickets love my jokes. How much was the Glock? Im going to be buying a handgun soon for the house. Not a gun nut but I want the best and you seem like the guy to ask. My hands are big. And where do keep yours when you sleep?

New Blue Label $533.50

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: semperfortis

You're a bigger guy though, so I understand the advantage of this configuration.

I like my G19 Gen 4. Spent some time finely tuning it.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Does this particular Glock have the dual recoil spring? I'm going to assume it does as it's a huge hit among the Glock's current features.

Further, I wish Glock would fight the FN 5.7x28mm market with their own version of this firearm.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

Does this particular Glock have the dual recoil spring?

Why yes it does..

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

I would really like to see the 5.7 round picked up by other manufacturers. Seems a good contender to legacy .25 ACP and even .32 ACP guns for concealed carry. I just wonder if the ballistics require a longer barrel or the concept of a smaller more expensive round than the 9mm (or even .380) scares consumers from demand.

I think FN has a winner with the FiveSeven, as does the Secrect Service, but the price point and availability is a turn off. Especially when you could have 4-5 Pico’s or Nano’s for the same MSRP and they are there.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: semperfortis

originally posted by: icanteven

Does it have a shiny or matte finish? I can't tell from the photo.

Best I can describe it is "Mildly Matte"

Best I can describe it is "Mildly Baby Poo".

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I bought mine about a year ago for a little under $500. They where made to compete for a big military contract that they didn't win, hence the desert tan look. All Gen 5 with GLOCK Marksman barrel is really nice. I have a Gen 3 Glock 22 that I have had well over 15 years now that just keeps working exceptionally well, so this 19x has a lot to live up to.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: icanteven

Does it have a shiny or matte finish? I can't tell from the photo.

Its matte with a desert finish. Some pictures make it look more golden than it really is. Its more like this picture here. I also like the different thumb guards...nice add-on.

posted on Apr, 29 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: mazzroth
Glocks are garbage, get a Sig if you want to hit something out to 50 yards.

Holy crap! You trying to really hit something at 50 yards...lol

I call BS on this, and I don't think you have actually shot a Glock at all. I can hit a nail at 25 yards with my Glock 22 and hasn't missed a shot in 15,000 rounds or more. I think I have cleaned it maybe 3 times too...lol Give me a brake.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 03:19 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join