It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Supernatural to end after next season (15)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Just announced in the past 10 mins, if you are a fan of the show you know it was coming at some point.

For a show that was initially supposed to end with season 5 it's really rather amazing that they will have made it to 15 seasons.

As normally follows the annual conventions around the show will probably end within a year of the last episode.
So I am really looking forward to being in Vegas next weekend for one of the last #SPNVEGAS events.

variety.com...

edit on 22-3-2019 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Poor Cass.

What awaits him.

Poor Jack.

You know he's gonna turn Hannibal Lector.

Sam and Dean.

One of them will end up dying.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   
My ex used to watch it while I did my work on the computer, so I've kind of seen parts of it throughout the seasons.

The most amazing thing is that after all those years, the two lead guys still haven't learned how to act. They got a LOT better, but they're still so cheesy.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I want to cry. They'd better not kill my boys!! What will we watch for cool spooky fun after next year? At least I have it on disc.....will have to watch it all again.

WAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alright, tantrum over.....for now.....

At least they'd better end it well. That means happy for the boys!

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I think they've battled just about every single supernatural creature at least twice by now. I used to enjoy the show but it just got so repetitive, and that was several seasons ago. Still, it was a fun, charismatic show and deserved its success.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I watched maybe a handful of episodes, I just never could get into it. I for one won't be missing it, sorry for the fans though.

posted on May, 1 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   
At least the series is going out with a bang.

Dean shot God.

And now the apocalypse begins.

top topics

join