It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Subway Passengers Watch Man Brutally Kick 78yr old Lady In The Face

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I am lost for words! Is this what its coming to? Where people will stand and video something as horrible as this to put online as entertainment? Its no better than the gladitorial arena for crying out loud.

Absolutely brutal video shows large black man kicking a sitting old lady of 78 repeatedly in the face, then when he sees the people videoing looks at the camera and yells "Worldstar that's my nig..." Worldstar it seems is a popular hip hop social media platform that's both racist and violent and where videos are shared of black people committing robberies theft assaults and other criminal activities, for likes & laughs apparently. No-one intervened no-one even called the cops in fact they carried on filming the lady whilst she nursed her bruised and swollen face until the train stopped. What a world we've created.
NYPost

Elderly Lady Kicked in the Face

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

That is pretty despicable.
I hope he is caught and is prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Governments need to take steps to make sure these things never happen again 😎

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

We need to take steps to stop being such unfeeling uncaring voyeurs! Likes have become more important than people

+9 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   

With no mention in the thread title how did I know the guy was black

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   
WE need to be carrying weapons.
If some one shot the SOB he wouldn't do it any more.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I haven't and won't watch the video, the OP description was enough..
Scumbag wouldn't have made it off the bus if it was me filming.

I'd have had a very hard time stopping myself pummelling him into next week.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Toss the daft bastard through the window just before a tunnel is my thinking on the matter.

Splat!

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: tayton

Because of your racist tendacies?

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: tayton

Probably because he didnt randomly murder everyone on the subway, and it made its way to ATS.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Sadly I knew the same....stereotypes are alive and well and still being created
However, my post is more about the recent outcry after the NZ shooting and social media. This Worldstar Hip Hop site is possibly one of the worst sites I've seen to date. I only looked it up as it was referenced in the attack and kinda wish I hadn't. When we at ATS talk about hate....omg you've seen nothing until you've read some of the comments on that site and yet it still up and running whereas the chans are under threat?

link   
With kicks like that, no wonder he can only fight old ladies.

I didn't realize world star hip hop lowering it standards to this weak ass #. Id love to see him in a video being all old and humbled getting his face beat.

Sadly I don't think he will alive long enough to see it.

link   

edit on 22-3-2019 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: tayton

You automatically associate certain crimes with blacks as you have been taught to?

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

No-one is "taught to"....it comes with experience and the perpetuation of stereotypes

The thread isn't about the race of the man its about the filming of the attack and the lack of assistance and social media being more important
edit on 22-3-2019 by PhyllidaDavenport because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   

www.apa.org...

A 64% increase in becoming inhuman between 1999 & 2014. How are percentages like this ignored, yet the specifics of race, voyeurism, and acts of individuals are focused on?

Humans aren't even capable of being a natural human anymore, and actions today are nothing but a consequence of past choices. Looking into the specifics of an individual in a sea of 300,000,000 people is a waste of energy to stress over.

How does the scaling of drug abuse and the rate of insane crimes reside on near parallel lines, yet people are going to walk away from these crazy crimes as the problems stemming from a few bad apples?

Sure... go ahead and focus on what the eyes can see though. Let's all gather around the skin color involved with the crimes since we're blind to the invisible aspects of societal decay.

Christ... the reactions to these crimes are almost as bad and unbelievable than the crimes themselves.

By the way... the OP has one too many .'s in the derogatory term quoted upon to not to be considered as racist... one has to exchange the e & r for an a to be considered as neutral.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   

I would have RELENTLESSLY beaten that guy

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ttobban

By the way... the OP has one too many .'s in the derogatory term quoted upon to not to be considered as racist... one has to exchange the e & r for an a to be considered as neutral

Sorry its not a word I use..ever...just the word he used and I didn't count the dots

We are no different from the ancient civilisations watching people's suffering and misery for entertainment, glorifying it and then moving on to the next bite. We just have better ways of carrying out our voyeuristic tendencies.

Why oh Why did not one person on that train even go see if the woman was ok?

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: o0oTOPCATo0o

Seems no-one else was willing to take that chance on behalf of the poor old love

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Really but if a mass shooting happens can I say without looking that the guy was white? Come on man try a little harder.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join