It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim CNN guest rips leftist narrative that Trump is Islamophobic:

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Wonders never cease, I mean really .

The interview was abruptly stopped shortly afterwards.
www.theblaze.com...

In the wake of CNN and a left-wing politician blaming President Donald Trump for the New Zealand mosque massacres, a Muslim doctor and journalist appeared on the same news network over the weekend and turned the tables on the leftist narrative that Trump and his administration are Islamophobic.

She further stated;

"Viewers should know this president and this administration is often castigated as Islamophobic, but I move in the Muslim world — in Egypt, in Oman, in Jordan, in Iraqi Kurdistan — where this president is beloved," physician and journalist Qanta Ahmed told CNN on Saturday.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Already posted I'm afraid my dear and on the front page

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Artemis12

I have been very reluctant to post on any thread about this but now I will.
This whole Blain the left or right thing is stupid. The cause of this issue does not fall on the left or right. This falls on the upbringings and mental instabilities.
When you make a thread about this in the manner that you did it only furthers the problem. This issue needs to be looked at for what it is and not be politicized. Cause at the core that is not the problem. It may be a contributor that has stemmed from ones surroundings but that again falls on the upbringing.
Maybe people shouldn’t look at ones culture as being oppressed more than others and start looking as us all being humans. Then and only then can we address the real issues.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 03:15 AM
link   
how is it a leftist narrrative if trump in his own words said "i think islam hates us"? i'm sure you can look through these claims with a fine toothed comb and debunk or put a spin to deny the fact that trump might just be a little bit "islamaphobic" i mean he wants a muslim registry? remember other infamous registries throughout history?

medium.com...

edit on 22-3-2019 by conspiracy nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 03:20 AM
link   
I just realized it was posted, it's a different area though so I guess it's still fine to post on the subject.
edit on 22-3-2019 by Artemis12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

I don't see it that way, she offered a slice of reality from an actual Muslim stance as opposed to the other side's usual retort.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   

to me Quanta Ahmed looks like she's had dark makeup put on her to make her look darker skinned! She could be a white woman under there

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

to me Quanta Ahmed looks like she's had dark makeup put on her to make her look darker skinned! She could be a white woman under there

And that invalidates what she said, how?

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   
CNN: Trump alienates Muslims!

Also, CNN: Trump is too friendly and bends over backwards for the Kingdom of Saad and Erdogan!

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

Many Muslims live in countries where the threats of Islamic extremists and intersect violence are very real to them. Happening daily, weekly, or monthly. They are able to see past the buzz words to see the practical side of the travel ban and registry (for the record, I abhor the idea of a registry).

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Terrorist organization CNN is the #1 Enemy to America and Americans.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Your racism is showing.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Terrorist organization CNN is the #1 Enemy to America and Americans.

I get your frustration with CNN but to say that they are #1 enemy is short sighted at best.
If you would like I can provide you with the actual list of America’s most wanted. Sadly your partisan view of CNN is not anywhere on that list.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   
It was a joke.... dummy!

What? Not alllowed to joke now?

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Is it?

You do understand I'm not a mind reader and can only take you at your asinine words?

I'm the dummy? Write so that you cannot be misunderstood. At the very least, don't write things that will ensure you will be misunderstood, then blame others for taking you at the plain meaning of your words, deriding them as "dummies".

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 12:51 AM
link   
It is always entertaining when a little bit of truth manages to make it onto the airwaves at CNN. CNN should be good entertainment for the next week or so as they desperately try to debunk this.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Please. Part of her argument, or all of it from that clip, is that the Kurds were saved by a Republican president. That wasn't Trump needless to say.

A foreign nationalist would indeed have such a shallow benchmark for a president.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 01:25 AM
link   
CNN was had again. They keep bringing these Trump shills aboard and they keep getting their ass fed to them. STOP IT CNN. STOP CODDLING TRUMP !!!!!

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Oh right so now you believe what a Muslim has to say because it aligns with your views.

How does it feel going through life being played for a fool?

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

You're assuming a lot about someone you don't even know here. You're like the guy that condemns people before they are determined guilty, pretty sad. I have got no beef with Muslims, I have beef with their religion, Islam.

So, how does it feel going through life acting like a complete asshole to people so as to appease your lack thereof?
edit on 25-3-2019 by Artemis12 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join