It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK denies asylum to Iranian convert to Christianity, saying the religion is not 'peaceful'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   
No surprise. It is typical religion “used by politics” and “as political tool”. Those people seek to change their religion is not because of “faith” and hence denied” because of political reason”.

No one in the right mind will change their faith for real..

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Revelations is only hopeful if the reader is a chistain. To anyone else it sounds very different.

Yes but it very specifically says the war will be Gods alone with Jesus leading his side against evil and Christians are not to be involved (vengeance is mine says the Lord)
Most of it is about natural disaster so what do they get from that?

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Artemis12
a reply to: TheJesuit

It surprises me that nobody can see what's going on with this mass migration push. I worry that when people finally wake up to it, it will be too late.

I worry about people whom believe this rubbish at face value ...

Is that irony....

Are you Muslim and applying taqqiya or simply willfully ignorant of the realty of population replacement? By the time the children of the willfully ignorant wake up, it will all be over. They will live in a world with 21st century tech, surveillance and weapons operating with dark ages barbaric laws and practices. I hope your daughters will enjoy being property.

Cheers - Dave

I don't believe in population replacement

In all seriousness though I'm not really concerned, it far more likely Christians and muslims will keep fighting like they have been for thousands of years. In my experience muslims stick together and are isolationist, the rest of us would have to stop breeding and that's very unlikely to happen.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

originally posted by: Artemis12

It surprises me that nobody can see what's going on with this mass migration push. I worry that when people finally wake up to it, it will be too late.

I worry about people whom believe this rubbish at face value ...

Is that irony....

Are you Muslim and applying taqqiya or simply willfully ignorant of the realty of population replacement? By the time the children of the willfully ignorant wake up, it will all be over. They will live in a world with 21st century tech, surveillance and weapons operating with dark ages barbaric laws and practices. I hope your daughters will enjoy being property.

Cheers - Dave

I don't believe in population replacement

In all seriousness though I'm not really concerned, it far more likely Christians and muslims will keep fighting like they have been for thousands of years. In my experience muslims stick together and are isolationist, the rest of us would have to stop breeding and that's very unlikely to happen.

Don't worry, it believes in you and your reps believe in it :-) All hail the plan!

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Not surprising from the UK these days. Their government seems to care more about incoming foreigners than their own people.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

The best laid plans of mice and men...

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Hello Theresa...this is jacinda speaking....this is what I think.

Sorry guys.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join