It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Material from border wall being stolen by Mexicans for ... Security

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Yup, you read that right.

Mexicans are stealing the wire from the border wall to re-enforce their homes from criminals.

www.sandiegouniontribune.com...

Thieves are stealing and selling the same concertina wire installed in November along the border by the Department of Homeland Security, and 15 to 20 arrests have already been made, city officials said.

So if Mexicans themselves feel they need wire for security, what does that say....To me it says we need a wall
to keep those same criminals out of the US.

An interesting thing is that a Mexican woman said she purchased the wire, and the guy selling it to her
did not seem to be Mexican.. hmm

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

www.sandiegouniontribune.com...

Thieves are stealing and selling the same concertina wire installed in November along the border by the Department of Homeland Security, and 15 to 20 arrests have already been made, city officials said.

The Irony is compelling and downright confounding 😆

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Truth is stranger than fiction...

I too see this as a justification for more security to keep the criminal element out.

a reply to: JAGStorm

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Yeah, the people in Mexico have problems with criminal Mexicans. We do not want those criminals here though, we do not have to let the criminals come steal from us so those mexicans can be safe. We need to be working with Mexico to rid the good people of that kind of criminal, not argue about a wall. The thing is that those criminals can always come here to America if the police there try to catch them, well, the police do not care, they are not bothering their citizens anymore and they have no jurisdiction in the USA. Some of the people robbing mexicans may actually going to Mexico to rob them, living next to the border here in cities so the Mexican officials can't get them.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Four of the ten most violent city’s in the world are In Mexico. Build the wall.

www.businessinsider.com...-los-cabos-mexico-had-11133-homicides-per-100000-residents-50

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Anyone who thinks that Mexicans aren't being affected didn't pay attention to the citizens of Tijuana when their mayor came out in an MTGA hat. They're sick of this # too.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   
So silly. How do you know this is a manufactured issue? Because in the year 2019, we are being told that they need an actual wall built out of raw material to protect a border. As if there's no such thing as a motion sensor, a security camera, AI and so forth. If they really wanted to secure the border, electronic barriers (detection) would be far more effective.

If they just build a big honkin wall and call it good, people will simply climb over it or tunnel under it. They would have to install electronic detection anyway to keep people from doing that. How many guards can they afford to pay to man this thing 24/7/365 forever? Not many. For that matter, how many people could they actually trust with that job? Not many.

If they were smart about it, they wouldn't need more than a chain link fence and a crapload of surveillance equipment.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The Irony is compelling and downright confounding 😆

Simple supply and demand.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Mexico has it's own problems, and the US has it's own. Both need to be split up to deal with either issues.

I can see the wall being a good thing for Mexico more than the US honestly. It will force people to clean up their own mess at home instead of running away from the problems. But for the issue that the wall is supposed to address for the US side, I don't think it will stop much, maybe drastically lower illegal immigration, but as we can see there's already a business sprouting from this wall already. It's going to be a refugee riddled war zone soon.

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Build a wall to protect the wall materials, problem solved...

posted on Mar, 21 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Obviously legal citizens should go steal it back.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Make the border wall out of dead people.

I'm not saying any particular dead people. I just have a feeling it would be a little more effective.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: BrianFlanders

Actually electrified fences and death zones would make much more sense. Fill the Rio Grande with Piranha.

That'll stop em dead.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: ntech
a reply to: BrianFlanders

Actually electrified fences and death zones would make much more sense. Fill the Rio Grande with Piranha.

That'll stop em dead.

Well, it did occur to me that mere detection is probably not enough because there would be that pesky little problem of what to do about it if a miscreant is detected. Obviously, no matter how border patrol reacts to this situation, the MSM is going to make a stink about it and portray them as evil villains violating people's human rights.

So obviously, it's going to be a mess anyway.

I guess they should just invade Mexico and absorb all those puny South American countries where the citizens all want to be US citizens anyway. Their governments are all very obviously doing it all wrong if their citizens are risking life and limb to sneak into this hellhole.

I do find it humorous, though, that there's medical tourism in Mexico where poverty stricken Americans will actually cross the border into Mexico because they can't afford that wonderful American healthcare system. Maybe they actually want to keep US in, rather than Mexicans out.
edit on 22-3-2019 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join