It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senior Ukrainian official says he's opened probe into US election interference

page: 1

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Ukrainian Prosecutor General Yuriy Lutsenko has opened an investigation into attempts by Ukrainians to interfere in the United States' 2016 presidential election....in favour of Hillary Rodham Clinton.

Lutsenko is probing a claim from a member of the Ukrainian parliament that the director of the National Anti-Corruption Bureau of Ukraine (NABU), Artem Sytnyk, attempted to the benefit of the 2016 U.S. presidential election on behalf of Hillary Clinton.

The accusation is that Sytnyk was funneling information about Manafort's dealings in Ukraine in order to benefit Hillary's campaign.

There are apparently tapes of the discussions.

“According to the member of parliament of Ukraine, he got the court decision that the NABU official conducted an illegal intrusion into the American election campaign," Lutsenko said. "It means that we think Mr. Sytnyk, the NABU director, officially talked about criminal investigation with Mr. [Paul] Manafort, and at the same time, Mr. Sytnyk stressed that in such a way, he wanted to assist the campaign of Ms. Clinton," he continued.

This member of parliament even attached the audio tape where several men, one of which had a voice similar to the voice of Mr. Sytnyk, discussed the matter.

thehill.com...

Special Counsel?

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Now we know where the "extra" votes came from 😎

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Now we know where the "extra" votes came from 😎

I guess we'll see now whether these anti-Trumpers really do care about foreign interference...
I wonder will we get a statement from SCHIFF?
edit on 20/3/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

edit on Wed Mar 20 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: name change . Political trolling

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I think the Clinton foundation and the DNC server are involved in the Ukrainian effort to help Hillary.

Also the Ukraine could be the mystery country that Bob Mueller is keeping hidden in his court filings.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Congress is on spring break vacation. That's why we are not hearing much from Adam Schiff.. or any of them this week.

(post by UKTruth removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Do I care about foreign corruption? Yes. Do I particuarly see anything here yet..No not at all. Looking at Sytnyk his name always comes up when it comes to corruption, both in Ukraine and foreign affairs. Ukraine's anticorruption groups look like a complete disaster, with everyone in them being accused of different things leading to many investigations. If the stuff about Syntyk was true he was trying to stick his hand in many pots.

Getting to this particular invesigation. The only evidence we have is somebody that sounds like Syntyk on a tape, it said he'd like to help the Clinton Campaign, it doesnt show any evidence that he ever made contact with the Clinton Campaign, or provided any aid to them in a way that the Clinton's could have known about. There is some evidence that Syntyk is an anti-Yanukovich/Manafort guy so him thinking that he wouldnt want the campaign with Manafort on it to win isnt a huge stretch.

I dont think Clinton is clean either, I just know how this article, like everything is else is going to be presented as some kind of damning evidence that Clinton was doing somethign illegal and its just not.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Let's see how long it takes before he turns up dead and the Clintons are able to blame his death on Russia.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: trb71
Do I care about foreign corruption? Yes. Do I particuarly see anything here yet..No not at all. Looking at Sytnyk his name always comes up when it comes to corruption, both in Ukraine and foreign affairs. Ukraine's anticorruption groups look like a complete disaster, with everyone in them being accused of different things leading to many investigations. If the stuff about Syntyk was true he was trying to stick his hand in many pots.

Getting to this particular invesigation. The only evidence we have is somebody that sounds like Syntyk on a tape, it said he'd like to help the Clinton Campaign, it doesnt show any evidence that he ever made contact with the Clinton Campaign, or provided any aid to them in a way that the Clinton's could have known about. There is some evidence that Syntyk is an anti-Yanukovich/Manafort guy so him thinking that he wouldnt want the campaign with Manafort on it to win isnt a huge stretch.

I dont think Clinton is clean either, I just know how this article, like everything is else is going to be presented as some kind of damning evidence that Clinton was doing somethign illegal and its just not.

So there should be a Special Counsel to investigate further, right? Right?

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   
A look back ........... 😎

In this audio posted on YouTube by Russian pranksters, Rep. Adam Schiff can be heard discussing claims that the FSB has naked pictures of President Trump. Assume these Russians are involved with intelligence operations.

The Daily Mail reports that Schiff sent his staff to try and collect "classified materials for the FBI" after the prank callers told him Putin has naked blackmail pictures of President Trump.

Schiff can be heard discussing the Russia investigation with a man who claimed to be Andriy Parubiy, the chairman of the Ukrainian Parliament.

Audio: Russian Comedians Prank Called Rep. Adam Schiff, Promised Him Naked Photos Of Trump

😎

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   

I believe this. It's TRUE.

Those pesky 'dems'. It has to be true.

Hillary Clinton was getting information on Manafort whilst he was getting information to benefit trump

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Oh wow.. Add the UKRAINE to the list of co-conspirators cheating the system for Hillary in 2016.

Higher powers assigned Donald Trump as our President in 2017, and will do it again for 2021.

posted on Mar, 20 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   
An "old" article ..........

Dated: Jan 11 2017 (before Trump officially took office)

Ukrainian efforts to sabotage Trump backfire

😆

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Alas alack then why wasn't any of the information used pray tell?

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Oh no you know that the voting machines couldnt be tampered with right???
You all claim that the votes trump got were legitimate and that russia had nothing to do with the actual election results.
Cant have it both ways you know... Oh wait sure its Hillary you can claim what ever and its all good.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

What do you have to back up this belief?
edit on 3222019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

join