It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FOX News Continues To Creep Towards The Dark Side...Hires Known Liar Donna Brazile

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Well, looks like Fox News has hired another Left leaning personality to their crew. Donna Brazile has been hired by Fox, to be a political commentator. Now she, and her fellow Fox Leftists, Chris Wallace, Juan Williams, and Shepard Smith, can combine their "talents" to utter more propaganda against Trump and the GOP. How the heck is Brazile credible? She stole confidential debate information and then adamantly denies it. Then she writes a "cover your arz" book, where she comes off as a victim justifying her unethical actions.

Fox suspends a judge and hires a felon:

Donna Brazile, the former acting chair of the Democratic National Committee, has joined the Fox News Channel as a contributor, the network announced Monday.

“There’s an audience on Fox News that doesn’t hear enough from Democrats. We have to engage that audience and show Americans of every stripe what we stand for rather than retreat into our ‘safe spaces’ where we simply agree with each other. For there is no safety in self-limiting numbers. You can be darn sure that I’m still going to be me on Fox News.”

www.breitbart.com...

"I’m still going to be me on Fox News." How refreshing. So you will continue to be a untrustworthy, lying and manipulative Democratic Party hack.

edit on 3/18/2019 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Will she take Jeanine Pirro's old spot?

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Well since the DNC doesn't want to use FOX for any of the debates how is she going to leak the questions to them? Or maybe, the DNC will change their mind now.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Fox has always been on the dark side

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

That is because you need to turn the brightness on your TV up.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Here’s the thing, I’m somewhere on the left but I agree that due to her history it is a questionable choice for any outlet with integrity. That is, unless, you want a corruption expert with “lived experience.”

edit on 18-3-2019 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I wonder if she will answer bernie questions?
As she was there for all of that fiasco.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

Oh, so this is a racial thing...I got you. Typical.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   

a reply to: highvein

Oh, so this is a racial thing...I got you. Typical.

How long have you believed Tv's were racist? What about phones, are they racist as well?

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

And burn your eyes out along with your brain?

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Maybe some folks here need to turn on they're the moral sense in their soul...

Love rather than hate

Generosity rather than selfishness
Intelligence rather than ignorance
Inclusion rather than exclusion

Fox news has always represented the wrong side of the above equations—hatred-selfishness, ignorance, and exclusion.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Duderino

originally posted by: highvein

And burn your eyes out along with your brain?

Well if the TV screen is dark then you have to turn the brightness up to see it.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Maybe some folks here need to turn on they're the moral sense in their soul...

Love rather than hate

Generosity rather than selfishness
Intelligence rather than ignorance
Inclusion rather than exclusion

Fox news has always represented the wrong side of the above equations—hatred-selfishness, ignorance, and exclusion.

You made the claim. Now links to back it up please. How about a side by side comparison with other MSM companies. That would be great.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   
You guys wanna know the real reason this is happening? And I'm not going to sugar coat it so I don't care who dislikes my terminology.

Radicalization. Of those who have already been radicalized.

Fox has been the only news source and propaganda network on the right. And the far right. And the conservatives. And libertarians. All the other ideologies have a dozen networks for various levels of delusion.

But Fox is only one for all of right and far-right and all of it in between.

And what happens when you remove that only source or taint it in some way, make it unpalatable, as they are in the process of doing now?

Well, many people will not put up with it and will find new venues, new sources and many of those will be far more radical. Removing the one thing that holds it all together will create sub-groups of radicals.

And then the show goes on and the mass shootings go on and the gun control continues.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   
They might be setting her up to look foolish.

Not hard to do actually 😎

Fox has many Democrat people on every day and often stumble and fumble 😎

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I am so disgusted that FOX has chosen Donna Brazile for ANY position in their itinerary.

The same Donna Brazile who stated and was caught in so many demeaning acts, yet sooooooo apologetic afterwards. Whatever. She is a piece of *HI*****T. Here are some quotes from Fox's own website:

Interim DNC boss apologizes to Bernie for 'salacious' emails
Donna Brazile discusses her call with Sanders
www.foxnews.com...#

Across the web:

Email released by WikiLeaks, Brazile declined a Washington Post interview request two months ago because she was worried what she might say about Sanders’ campaign.

“I have no intentions of touching this,” Brazile wrote to several DNC operatives on May 13. “Why? Because I will cuss out the Sanders camp!”

She infamously had to step down from the Michael Dukakis presidential campaign in 1988 after stoking an unsubstantiated rumor about a George H.W. Bush affair.

She had said, "The American people have every right to know if Barbara Bush will share that bed with him in the White House." She said Bush owed it to Americans to “fess up” about the rumors.

According to a Los Angeles Times article from the time, Dukakis apologized to Bush, and Brazile resigned. Brazile also said she regretted making the comments.

The same Brazile who said the the race wasn't rigged against Sanders while we all know it WAS!

She is a liar, a minipulator and she doesn't deserve to have a spot where she can continue to lie. She a a very large part of the deep state that people complain about.

She is for gun control, she is for slavery reparations.

Brazile is a corrupt POS in my opinion.

There are a lot of people Fox could have chosen and she is a bad choice.

edit on 18-3-2019 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Fox wants her comments on the coming high profile arrests and trials 😎

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 18-3-2019 by ausername because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   
So what does that makes fox....

Goal post moves in 3,2,1...

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Not creeping toward. Been there always.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join