It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Nerd podcast, Super Rage Bros, going up this week!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Hey guys, I've got a new podcast coming out this week that I cohost. It's called Super Rage Bros, and it covers everything nerd/geek related. DC and Marvel, comics, video games etc. I'd really appreciate anyone checking it out. The first episode should be live this Tuesday wherever you get podcasts at.

Until then, give us a follow on social media.
Instagram - srbpodcast
Twitter - srbpod

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: nyk537

I'll be sure to check it out, I'm into nerdism but when it comes to marvel I'll tune out (no offense-DC fan)

The good thing about podcasts is you have the luxury of prerecording and editing, going live is daunting, having your mind go blank when thousands of people are tuned in....I had to go to my Swedish chef impression.

In my defense, I had two hours sleep and was half wasted, and the impression sounded good in my ears.

Best of luck with the podcast.

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   
The first episode is up! Here's the link to the anchor hosting for the podcast. It should be available on all major platforms by the end of the week.

anchor.fm...

Give it a listen and spread the word. Thanks!!

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Episode 2 is up now. Check it out!!

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Hey everyone, we just got episode 3 up and I feel like we've really hit our stride now. I also think we've worked out all the audio issues and have a really great show now. If you haven't listened yet, or stopped after episode 1, I hope you'll give us a shot and let us know what you think!

new topics

top topics

join