It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why am I being kept alive?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Ok so what I'm about to share will sound like a wild made up story but please take into consideration that this is my experience, which to me is next to bat sh*t insane to go through personally!

I've died 8 times so far, 7 non-official without anyone rarely knowing and 1 was an official (clinical death with a resuscitation). I have been in countless accidents, fallen down stone/metal and wooden stairs, split my head open countless times. I had a cat (CT) and MRI done to be sure that my noodle box is fine as a safety precaution a few times!

Whenever, I wondered why I keep coming back and what for there is never a straight answer...

One time a situation occurred where an unplugged radio started playing this song:

Now, this also occurred when my brother was with me and he ran into the room asking me why the radio was so loud, when I held up the power cord he went a bit pale and was just as shocked as I was.

Do I remember where I went when my deaths occur or when I black out in an accident? Yup, every damn detail some would be considered heavens and others would be seen as different hells.

Recently, I tried to really dig deep and I experienced an odd dream where I healed a man who was dying, next thing I know what I would only assume a Demon showed up. Asking people in the dream who did it and when the people pointed at me he tried to grab me, but before anything could happen a sword slammed into the ground in front of it. This is when what I guess an angel stepped forward and told him to back off!

After a heated conversation, the Demon said "You know exactly who this child is and what he will become", while the Angel replied with an odd answer "Time changes everything and only the sands will be able to tell".

Even though this is a dream - Why are both sides so interested in me !?!?

Plus what did the Demon mean by - "You know exactly who this child is and what he will become" ?!?!

Most importantly is - Why am I being obviously kept alive?

edit on 17-3-2019 by WanderingMrM because: Reasons...

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I'm thinking it's to serve as a warning to others.
edit on 3/17/2019 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   
They are a reflection of your own subconscious. They represent the question your asking yourself, notice neither has an answer?? It is because you have not yet answered it yourself.

I suggest researching why it bothers you that you are in fact alive. Because that is my take away, that you are questioning your living status. Don't question it, enjoy your life! It will end later anyways, when your old and hopefully have left behind lots of beautiful grand babies to your lineage.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
I'm thinking it's to serve as an example to others.

Hahaha... You mean "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger" ?

I doubt it but maybe

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
They are a reflection of your own subconscious. They represent the question your asking yourself, notice neither has an answer?? It is because you have not yet answered it yourself.

I suggest researching why it bothers you that you are in fact alive. Because that is my take away, that you are questioning your living status. Don't question it, enjoy your life! It will end later anyways, when your old and hopefully have left behind lots of beautiful grand babies to your lineage.

I don't think leaving a lineage is my top priority, I'm more concerned with the fact that there are possible forces keeping me alive for some secret reason.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: WanderingMrM

So you think you are the anti-christ?

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iamonlyhuman

I highly doubt it Hahaha...

Plus how would I even know in the first place?

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: WanderingMrM

It would answer all three questions. As far as how do you know, lol, I don't know.

Plus what did the Demon mean by - "You know exactly who this child is and what he will become" ?!?!

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 12:52 PM
link   

It would answer all three questions. As far as how do you know, lol, I don't know.

But that would imply both sides are knowingly keeping me alive for their own agenda?

Still I highly doubt that I am! It's not like there is a test of some sort?

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry

I don't think leaving a lineage is my top priority, I'm more concerned with the fact that there are possible forces keeping me alive for some secret reason.

There are forces keeping every living person alive for a reason, not just you.

But as to your specific circumstance and what lies ahead, you could indeed be a corner stone to something big.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Except I'd rather not, because it's not a great thing know that there is some secretive f*ckery going on...
edit on 17-3-2019 by WanderingMrM because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   

But that would imply both sides are knowingly keeping me alive for their own agenda?

Still I highly doubt that I am! It's not like there is a test of some sort?

The Hollywood version has a triple 6 tattoo. Have you checked? Damien's was under his hair.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   
since dream was vivid i would dare to say that your inner strugle is near the end.
and your to say right side clearly shows signs of winning the batle.
it mostly points out that there is dose of worry regarding
topics that currently interest you.and soon you
will be able to see the bigger picture.
inner demons are ready to
help in the process.
11:19:02
20-39
result sir:Romans 8:20-39 New International Version (NIV). 20 For the creation was subjected to frustration, not by its own choice, but by the will of the one who subjected ...once you are back you need to unpack what you stole from there.
and once in totality and being able to start going backwards in life it cant be boring.
sorry if that offended,but my 7th sence tells me you will understand.
shangry-la is just a plato.midworld acess to all directions.
be prerpared for ego blowing out of proportions and once game begin shrink back to fit needle hole.
when trough hole ego will split to 3 and chakras to 21
than with ego swing you will be able to decode
what you got.
after that if you are troubled still
go for member "the Jesuit"and find NTS treads.

edit on 17-3-2019 by bob77 because: 19:19

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   
By my estimation the Apocalypse of Revelation is no more than a few years away. You don't have a role in that that you can think of eh? Though since you seem to have the protection of Angels you may want to go involve yourself in a Christian religion somewhere. Do a few good deeds. It seems you're subconsciously worried about your afterlife.

Perhaps with all these close calls you been having you're worried that number 9 will be the one. And you are not ready for what's next.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Why am I being kept alive?

Been wondering that a lot lately.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   
There is no “good” beyond the good we do.

There is no evil beyond the good we fail to do.

The belief in “angels” and “demons”, “God(s)” and the “Devil” is groundless; save for the fact that all are constructs of human culture(s).

These constructs exist because our early selves lacked the means to understand the world around them and how it worked. So they built a world of fantasy, patterned on their own experience, which could serve as both a means to explain what was inexplicable to them and yet comfortably familiar.

But if you cling too dearly to that fantastical world, you enslave yourself to its limitations, and its terrors, as well.

Break free!

You appear to have been “lucky” (or just too willful to die) so far.

You only question to answer now is,

“What can I do to make the most of the life I have?”

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Alright, you asked, so here's my take and I overcook my chicken lately. You might need a glass of something to wash it down.

Your deep beliefs manifested in your thoughts, understandings and dreams have been built and reinforced your entire life, since you were a toddler probably, before you even have memories of and then your first memories onward. It's your operating system if you were a computer.

You relate the traumatic accidents and injuries as near death experiences, which some undoubtedly were, and it created an understanding in your brain to relate to having so many unfortunate events. There's no normal logic to why they happened to you versus most people percentage wise and as a thinking person, you needed to find a reason, some sense to it, and continue to do so.

I have crazy dreams too sometimes, and they're based on things in my life on my beliefs, theories, understandings of the world, and most importantly experiences, what's currently going on or happened recently or continuously. We as creatures can't simply let it go and say "Who knows why it happened? Not me or anyone else.. oh well. I'm still alive!". It gnaws at you, demands your thought, perplexes you and also entertains you. You like thinking about God, Satan, angels, demons, and the afterlife.

The thought of afterlife comforts you and makes you not fear death. You're convinced you wont really die when you die and that you'll live on in some other realm, good or bad. But, you have the control over where you end up; eternal bliss and paradise or torture and torment. This is very convenient because none of us want to burn forever and all it takes to avoid it is behaving morally and ethically while you're alive, devoting yourself to God and good.

When you thought you were dead but still experiencing a level of conciousness with visions or dreams of being in otherworldly realms, your blood was still flowing to your brain on some level, or the blood already there was still warm and fresh, keeping the cells alive and functioning to some degree or else you wouldn't have had thoughts of being "dead" in an afterlife and you would've suffered cellular death of brain cells to some degree which would've occurred each time you died for a short time, thus crippling your brain more and more over time. I doubt you'd be able to write such a cohesive, well thought out post.
edit on 3/17/2019 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Because in retrospect, this reality will seem like a special and precious gift. If you didn't experience pain, could you know pleasure? If you didn't experience treachery, would you be able to recognize and appreciate honor? For those that have been stressed out to an unimaginable degree, the gift of peace and contentment at the end of the road of self realization will be glorious. Now the hardest part, to acknowledge and accept the pain. For those who have had their heart chakra artificially opened by a master, the experience of love is equally balanced by the following feelings of sadness.

What a wonderful and glorious gift.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Have you been watching The OA?
Because that is how you get The OA.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   
On the flipside,

A Satanist or cultist like some of the Mexican cartels and gangs who follow Saint Death and get her tattooed would surely believe that Satan has a special place for his best. It's actually really hard to live a life of sin on that level without your conciousness destroying you mentally unless you're legitimately a psychopath psychologically in your brain and chemical make up.

If Satan has the power to send cohorts to the Earth or control them as well as influence the minds of people do commit murder, why couldn't he have a lavish, hedonistic place set aside? It's Satan for Christ's sake, pardon my french. He loves that stuff. It's not all just blood, guts, torture, stealing, raping, pedophillia and killing, there's euphoria and sex in there.

They say he's such a deceiver, liar, and inheritly evil that he has no free will, no intelligence, no ability to like or care about someone. I'd have to disagree completely and say that Satan would be infatuated, obsessed, in awe of certain humans. He'd want them badly, not always just to torture, burn, and kill over and over for eternity in the most vicious ways (wouldn't you get used to it after a while? Like you wake up and oh yeah, today I get hung, tomorrow is burned alive day, and wednesdays an ISIS style beheading set on replay for one million times).

For all intents and purposes I'm sure there'd be plenty of that on billions of souls but wouldn't that get boring for an evil overlord to do.. every single day for eternity? Anything that brings pleasure needs a break or else it isn't pleasurable anymore. I could think the most evil thing imaginable is the best thing since sliced bread and after doing it or seeing it enough, it wouldn't mean much.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join