It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

when does the war between Muslims and Christians/others end?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Does anyone have an answer?

This war has been on-going for thousands of years, although it may have looked like it ended a few hundred years ago, however it never really ended. I think and i say this lightly... the Muslims always were going to continue a war... they just needed to re-populate and spread across the globe whilst the Christians were trying to rebuild their live's and live peacefully! It seems tha plan hasn't worked out because there are still attacks taking place across the globe and firstly by Muslims on christians, so then christians have hit back again in some areas!

I see this as another on-going war betwen the two religions and just wonder when it will end? Is there an end?

I did read about Armaggedon back when I was a child and just wonder is the end of days coming or will it ever be reached? Will those who never participated in these religious wars be the ones who are saved and able to live in Paradise, not the religious who partook in the wars?

How many more years will we be hearing and reading about these religious attacks? (They are on-going still in Africa and the Middle East and Asia, even if it is quiet in Europe for a while) BTW I'm not talking about the recent one in NZ as that was comitted by a lone gunman who isn't religious as far as we know, I'm talking about the religious war! And how long can we just continue on in this system going about our daily routines when all this is going on?

I ave posted this thread in this forum because it is a civil and social issue as well as a religious issue!
edit on CDTSun, 17 Mar 2019 08:42:15 -05000000003108x115x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Way too much money at stake for that to ever happen, me thinks

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 08:39 AM
link   
The abrahamic faiths are all devoted to violence, they're all pretty much death cults.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: wheresthebody
The abrahamic faiths are all devoted to violence, they're all pretty much death cults.

Wrong..... The issue is human nature.......

As long as man draws breath he will be willing to kill for ANY ideology.........

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: wheresthebody

But the Christians did stop for a good while.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

The war won't end until one side surrenders completely.

2nd line.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Not until the Messiah returns or until extra or inter-dimensional "beings" reveal themselves.

When the skies and grounds are filled with crafts and ships and every person of every race, creed and belief...collectively all at once...go "Holy crap! We really aren't alone!"
edit on 17-3-2019 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Most wars end when one of the warring sides submit or are defeated.... which I do not see happening in anyone's lifetime.. Religious wars are the absolute worst there can be as the combatants all think they have god on their side..
edit on 727thk19 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Never.

Same snip, different day,different millennia.

edit on 17-3-2019 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Whatbwar between Christians and muslims, I don’t see it
Between Western governments and oil nations, maybe Muslims and Western governments but,
I havnt sen a Christian army
Can you show me a Christian army

This isn’t a christian war, this is secular governments in the West vying for oil wealth and power.
China an atheist nation are ready to step in, USSR was an atheist nation fighting for power in Afghanistan a Muslim nation . Blame religion, it’s secular greed pulling the trigger
edit on 17-3-2019 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Is anyone under the impression that if Christians were out of the picture Atheists and Muslims could then live in peace?

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: apydomis
Is anyone under the impression that if Christians were out of the picture Atheists and Muslims could then live in peace?

Sunni and Shiite are killing each other in the Middle East
What crap are you preaching

Is the US a Christian nation, I doubt it, is the UK and EU, I doubt it. They are Christian when you want to blame them for wars

When has atheism lived in peace, they have the worlds biggest blood tolls, Mao, Stalin and Pol Pot to name just a handfull, atheism has some of the worst criminals to their name

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I think it ends Christianity has had enough and there is mass genocide of muslims.

I don't really see a peaceful solution as Islam simply isn't compatible with the modern world.

To be clear, I am not advocating for it, but I don't realistically see any other answer beyond containing them to the middle east currently.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   
There is no such war since the crusades, which was started in the name of Christ. If you believe such lies in the 21st century, you have a simple and not free mind.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Not until the Messiah returns or until extra or inter-dimensional "beings" reveal themselves.

When the skies and grounds are filled with crafts and ships and every person of every race, creed and belief...collectively all at once...go "Holy crap! We really aren't alone!"

That's a good one.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Never.

Same snip, different day,different millennia.

It has to end....seriously!

Every bloody day or week there's another attack somewhere

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman
You should take the crap out of your eyes and reread my sentence.

edit on 17-3-2019 by apydomis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

Whatbwar between Christians and muslims, I don’t see it
Between Western governments and oil nations, maybe Muslims and Western governments but,
I havnt sen a Christian army
Can you show me a Christian army

This isn’t a christian war, this is secular governments in the West vying for oil wealth and power.
China an atheist nation are ready to step in, USSR was an atheist nation fighting for power in Afghanistan a Muslim nation . Blame religion, it’s secular greed pulling the trigger

So yo are seriously saying that you don't see an on-going war between those two religions specifically? I didn't even mention the Buddhists who are also being attacked!

Yes, it's not really visible when you step outside into the street but it is there in the background.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   
It ends when either all Muslims are dead or members of all other faiths & atheists are dead. The Muslims and their Aryan brothers/sisters have already wiped our most of the Jews in the world and most of the Christians in the Middle East.
edit on 17-3-2019 by JBIZZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

And the real kicker will be that they won't even be here to meet us, they'll be coming to talk to the whales like in star trek 4.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join