It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Schumann Resonance higher than ever before

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   
This frequency not only effects humans, it effects other life here on earth as well. Evolution spikes when frequency changes. This has nothing to do with the global warming, this has more to do with the sun and radiation hitting the earth from outside of our solar system. It also can be effected by man made frequencies in the environment, but usually that has to be chronic, meaning we have to be in the frequency change for a long time. The frequency interacts with epigenetic factors and changes gene expression in living things. Chemicals can also alter gene expression, even how much we eat and what chemistries we or animals or plants metabolize changes our internal frequency.

There is actually some research on frequencies of our bodies out there, scattered among multiple research paths.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: ClovenSky
a reply to: CosmicAwakening

But you posted that before anyone responded. Did you post that as an insurance policy, foretelling the future when someone would post contradictory information? If so, that is kind of brilliant, I may just steal that method and use it myself. I didn't intend to contradict you, just questioning if there are different measurements that relate to each other.

From what I gathered, there is the OP, stating the freq is rising. From his source, there was a reply, saying that it fluctuates, and that this rising is normal. I am not trying to debunk the OP, but this PHD replied telling their side of it.

The reply is from his source.
edit on 17-3-2019 by CosmicAwakening because: (no reason given)

www.linkedin.com...

Scroll half way down to the updated article.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   
disregard

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky

We've been circling the drain. We're right on the lip now. We could be completely sucked down in one hour or ten thousand years from now. All things are coming to a head.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyJetson
a reply to: LtFluffyCakes96

I wonder if this is connected to the "vibrational shift" we are apparently going (to go) through?

Makes sense to me

You might find some of this interesting
www.cia.gov...

The halfway to end, it tells you what change in frequency does to the human brain.
edit on 17-3-2019 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Lately, the frequency has been breaking records, first time ever before reaching over 100 Hz.

Here is a video about a woman involved in brain wave monitoring
and the different states of conciousness associated with
various brainwave frequencies. They have just started to
monitor the 100 Hz region. She states that in the past,
they never realized that brainwaves could go as high as 100 Hz.
They have now added 100 Hz sesors and are getting readings
at that frequency.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   
May be why the whales changed their song and many other things.

experiments by HARRP High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program -

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Thank you for an interesting thread. I haven't visited ATS for ages but this morning something odd happened and I have spent some time today trying to work out what might have caused it. Everyone attending our parish service this morning made unusual mistakes of some sort. The congregation seemed to forget the time, and I sat at the organ waiting for them for 15 to 20 minutes. Of one couple, only the wife turned up because they had put their clocks back an hour last night and the husband couldn't get ready in time. Not only was this the wrong weekend for changing the clocks, but in the spring we put them forwards, not back. The Warden taking the service started us on the wrong psalm, finding that he was reading last week's programme, then forgot the last hymn so we had three instead of four. Two people tried to sing on into a nonexistant extra verse of one hymn, so I went with them and finished it off another way. One of the readers read the passage quite a long way beyond what was actually set for today, and several people missed out random lines of things we were reading out together. I myself was lucky to be there, finding this morning that I had set the alarm clock twice last night, in other words had set it then switched it off again. I could add other things but you get the drift. People do make mistakes of course but I haven't experienced a collection like this before. Maybe worth adding that a couple of people didn't seem well either.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Believe it or not, the Earth behaves like an enormous electric circuit. The atmosphere is actually a weak conductor and if there were no sources of charge, its existing electric charge would diffuse away in about 10 minutes. There is a 'cavity 'defined by the surface of the Earth and the inner edge of the ionosphere 55 kilometers up. At any moment, the total charge residing in this cavity is 500,000 Coulombs.

There is a vertical current flow between the ground and the ionosphere of 1 - 3 x 10^-12 Amperes per square meter. The resistance of the atmosphere is 200 Ohms. The voltage potential is 200,000 Volts. There are about 1000 lightning storms at any given moment worldwide. Each produces 0.5 to 1 Ampere and these collectively account for the measured current flow in the Earth's 'electromagnetic' cavity.

The Schumann Resonances are quasi standing wave electromagnetic waves that exist in this cavity. Like waves on a spring, they are not present all the time, but have to be 'excited' to be observed. They are not caused by anything internal to the Earth, its crust or its core. They seem to be related to electrical activity in the atmosphere, particularly during times of intense lightning activity. They occur at several frequencies between 6 and 50 cycles per second; specifically 7.8, 14, 20, 26, 33, 39 and 45 Hertz, with a daily variation of about +/- 0.5 Hertz. So long as the properties of Earth's electromagnetic cavity remains about the same, these frequencies remain the same. Presumably there is some change due to the solar sunspot cycle as the Earth's ionosphere changes in response to the 11-year cycle of solar activity. Schumann resonances are most easily seen between 2000 and 2200 UT. Given that the earth's atmosphere carries a charge, a current and a voltage, it is not surprising to find such electromagnetic waves.

The resonant properties of this terrestrial cavity were first predicted by the German physicist W. O. Schumann between 1952 and 1957, and first detected by Schumann and Konig in 1954. The first spectral representation of this phenomenon was prepared by Balser and Wagner in 1960. Much of the research in the last 20 years has been conducted by the Department of the Navy who investigate Extremely Low Frequency communication with submarines.

For more information, see: "Handbook of Atmospheric Electrodynamics, vol. I", by Hans Volland, 1995 published by the CRC Press. Chapter 11 is entirely on Schumann Resonances and is written by Davis Campbell at the Geophysical Institute, University of Alaska, Fairbanks AK, 99775. There is also a history of this research and an extensive bibliography.

image.gsfc.nasa.gov...

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky

The A3 portion fits in with what you were stating.?
One hint would be the caption. It is showing a time series of changes in amplitude, not frequency.

I wonder what the difference is between A1 & A3?
A1 is the white trace, which represents the fundamental Schumann frequency of 7.83 Hz. A3 is the red trace, which represents the third order frequency of 20.8 Hz.

Amplitude, not frequency. It's showing how "loud" the signals on the various Schumann resonances got, not a change in frequency. For that, you want to look at figure 4 on that page.

As to what happened? There was some minor geomagnetic storming going on. The solar wind took a "south" turn. That might have something to do with it.

edit on 3/17/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   

I just found this gov site about how if the Schumann resonance affects our BP, and the conclusion was that, BP might not be the only thing it affects.
Actually, the study found that the blood pressure of most of the people showed no relationship to SR. Check Table 2.

5.4% showed higher diastolic BP on "enhanced" SR days.
19.6% showed lower diastolic BP on "enhanced" SR days.
75% showed no significant difference in diastolic BP on "enhanced" SR days.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Its fascinating but a bit above me.....if I have understood it correctly, is it saying that altering brainwave frequency i.e. certain forms of medication can reduce blood pressure? I ask as I've just this week been diagnosed with grade 3 hypertension and I'm not a happy bunny!

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Anthony2
Thank you for an interesting thread. I haven't visited ATS for ages but this morning something odd happened and I have spent some time today trying to work out what might have caused it. Everyone attending our parish service this morning made unusual mistakes of some sort. The congregation seemed to forget the time, and I sat at the organ waiting for them for 15 to 20 minutes. Of one couple, only the wife turned up because they had put their clocks back an hour last night and the husband couldn't get ready in time. Not only was this the wrong weekend for changing the clocks, but in the spring we put them forwards, not back. The Warden taking the service started us on the wrong psalm, finding that he was reading last week's programme, then forgot the last hymn so we had three instead of four. Two people tried to sing on into a nonexistant extra verse of one hymn, so I went with them and finished it off another way. One of the readers read the passage quite a long way beyond what was actually set for today, and several people missed out random lines of things we were reading out together. I myself was lucky to be there, finding this morning that I had set the alarm clock twice last night, in other words had set it then switched it off again. I could add other things but you get the drift. People do make mistakes of course but I haven't experienced a collection like this before. Maybe worth adding that a couple of people didn't seem well either.

Be sure to GROUND as much as possible. The influx of photons ILLUMINATES everything that is in the vibration of truth, love, and light. Conversely, it also makes people glitch out if they are unstable.

Lastly, NOW is a GREAT time to MEDITATE!

Found this paragraph while reading about the SR effects on humans. I didn't think too much about it until I read your comment right now.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

I just found this gov site about how if the Schumann resonance affects our BP, and the conclusion was that, BP might not be the only thing it affects.
Actually, the study found that the blood pressure of most of the people showed no relationship to SR. Check Table 2.

5.4% showed higher diastolic BP on "enhanced" SR days.
19.6% showed lower diastolic BP on "enhanced" SR days.
75% showed no significant difference in diastolic BP on "enhanced" SR days.

*cough* most people *cough*...

I don't notice a difference in my BP but others might.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Or, perhaps no one was actually affected.
Correlation does not imply causation.

In any case, do you understand that none of the Schumann resonance frequencies went to 100 Hz?

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   

MrMBB333 is a known hoaxer, his website is full of crap and he's posting everything interresting even when he knows it's bull#. Check his other vids - nothing but a clickbait.
Relax, it's not rising
www.sedonanomalies.com...
edit on 17/3/2019 by PapagiorgioCZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

I think it's more a matter of having no idea what he's looking at and making it scary. "Look at all that white stuff! Do you know what that means?"

It's a popular way of generating revenue. Dutchy(sense)boy was an early proponent of the technique. Remember those volcanoes in southern California?

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Yeah, I see what they are doing. Solar Winds Strike/1.34 Million Miles Per Hour - which is pretty normal 600km/s - EarthWatch a few weeks ago.
People shoud spend couple of hours watching TamithaSkov instead. Her space weather courses are something else

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: PapagiorgioCZ

MrMBB333 is a known hoaxer, his website is full of crap and he's posting everything interresting even when he knows it's bull#. Check his other vids - nothing but a clickbait.
Relax, it's not rising
www.sedonanomalies.com...

Yea not everything I hear from him, I believe. He can also exaggerate quite a bit at times, but it doesn't mean that all the stuff he shows is a hoax. I don't click on his videos for the "cloud UFO's" or whatever, I go for some of the data he shows and for the stuff his viewers send in (from all around the world) , to be able to compare and analyze with the data I've gathered and catch any patterns, if any. I make sure to weed out the misinformation, don't you worry.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Or, perhaps no one was actually affected.
Correlation does not imply causation.

In any case, do you understand that none of the Schumann resonance frequencies went to 100 Hz?

Average Amplitude had reached < 100 Hz while fluctuating around that number for a couple hours before coming back to a normal, today.
Point is, we've never before in documented history, seen it spike like it did yesterday.
One last thing:

First time that this happens. Exactly one month from eachother, for 24 hours.
Hopefully this clears some things up and makes you question why this crazy spike happens, like previously stated: exactly 1 month from eachother, for 24 hours.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join