It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSM Mfg Outrage Bias A list of Islamic Terror Attacks Against Chistians An Islamic Global Effort

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: ClovenSky
How does islam integrate with the local communities into which they move?

Usually, just fine. We have a fairly large middle eastern population in the somewhat small town I live in. Most are exchange students, many are refugees. They never bother anybody. Their mosque is right behind the bar that my family owns. No problems. Ever. They're very friendly when you interact with them.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

You kinda missed the point of the MSM MFG outrage. Its not about religion. Its about highlighting the supposed perils of white extremism. Because there must be about 1 Billion Nazis in the world, right?

www.nytimes.com...

So basically the story just gives the Leftist MSM another platform to stoke suspicion and hatred of white people world wide. As if there wasnt enough of that already.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I hadn't even heard about the bombing in the Philippines until I did a search based on the reference to the incident in this thread. I see that thread (www.abovetopsecret.com...) didn't get a whole lot of attention. So I went to a CNN link and read the article and kudos to them for shedding light on the incident. There was little discussion about that event here on ATS, unlike the thread regarding the horrible mass shooting in the NZ mosques which does cause me to wonder what the differences are and why the interest is lacking on one side and not the other.

These types of incidents are sickening and show us the pure evil in mankind which solves absolutely nothing except creating more hatred and conflict. The taking of lives purely for disagreeing on ideology when people should be thriving and coexisting is more than wrong. It is unforgivable.

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I normally don't post on this type of thread, it's too hot a topic at the moment. Too many people are shocked and outraged to have a reasonable discussion about the media manipulation going on.

However, all one needs to do is take a glance at the new topics forum board here to notice that the hot topic threads get tons of attention while other topics that seem important (to me at least) get little attention.

Currently this subject in the News forum has 739 posts but Hillary's pre-pardon from the DOJ has only 42. The one on the CIA, FBI and DOJ attacks on the Trump campaign has 24. The Clinton and DOJ struck deal that blocked FBI access to Clinton Foundation emails a puny 18 posts. Why are these topics getting such little attention?

Obviously the tactics to divert from the important political issues are working even on ATS. It may be insensitive to bring up the topic of this thread so soon while there is such outrage over this incident, but even given that it has only 81 posts. I suspect it will disappear from the new topics board very soon and be quickly forgotten.

ETA: Just like to say I'm not trying to down play the horror of what happened, nor am I making light of it. But how come this particular incident is more important than all the other atrocities going on the world over?
edit on 16-3-2019 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Added additional comments

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

Boy oh boy, the NZ shooter would be so proud of you!

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 01:43 PM
link   
You just summed up the point i was trying to get across about the MSM right here on ATS the post count is a perfect small example of look here not over there....Kinda
And yes i knew I'd catch all kinds of hell from the title it was to evoke a discussion about the MSM because when these tragic events happen emotional reactions are high and critical thinking goes out the window.

& Don't even try to put me in the same category as the despicable that killed a bunch of innocents my purpose and point is made in previous posts read them & understand them before your reaction- this reaction is what im trying to bring awareness to. DENY IGNORANCE
edit on 16-3-2019 by TheJesuit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Take emotion out and have a logical comparison.

Imagine this killer on the front page of rolling stones like the Boston bomber.

Imagine the prime minister of new Zealand say terrorism is part and parcel of living in a big city after such an attack like the Muslim mayor of London said after kids were mowed down at a teen concert

posted on Mar, 16 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: JDmOKI

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Lysergic

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: LordAhriman
I can't believe what this place has become. Disgusting.

This place is a honey pot.

Sounds kinda BS

Any proof or just pure speculation?

They let Jared Loughner just slip through eh?

Put it this way, if I were law enforcement I would be keeping tabs on certain posters on this site....

You sound like you call the cops on kids playing loud music. I've never seen a poster make threats and the mods get them quick.

Just because you haven't seen it doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 02:36 AM
link   
These left wing media outlets have been infiltrated by the enemy and are used and propaganda tools.

They are in such desperate circumstances right now the left wing media cannot mask their bias

The time of choosing sides is coming.

No more in the middle, lead, follow , or get out of the way.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 02:50 AM
link   
The whole world needs to take a moment and compare islam with other ideologies that we have no problem with denouncing.

Not all nazis were hateful, murderous people. But the IDEOLOGY was hateful and murderous. The FOUNDER was hateful and murderous. So the IDEOLOGY is not tolerated. The FOUNDER is not respected.

What’s the difference?

Nazi doctrine and beliefs are despicable. Nazism should be outlawed and shunned from every society on earth.

Did nazi doctrine demand that your own mother or daughter be stoned to death as punishment for being raped?
And if it did, did nazi men carry that punishment out with glee? In public? Surrounded by their supporting peers?

Aside from nazism, is there another ideology anyone can think of that should be Outlawed and shunned.
From EVERY society on Earth?

I can think of one.
edit on 17 3 2019 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

edit on 17 3 2019 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM

Absolutely tasteless thread, you should be ashamed of yourself.

The bodies from this incident are hardly even cold yet and here you are with a “but look what Muslims have done to Christians” thread.

Your faux sympathies do not counter this.

Even though you are correct and factual, your timing with this info demonstrates a disregard for the victims.

Shame on you.

You are only speaking from YOUR side and your point of view and you fail to see the point of view of others. The other side we have Christians being murdered by Muslims. This isn't shameful to mention, it's the reality. This is not hate or bigotry, it is the truth when I say that these acts arent actually terror, but acts of war. This shows that Multiculturalism does not work because two ideologies are currently clashing against one another.

Do you NOT see that Christians and Muslims have been at war for centuries now?

Nigerian Muslim Militants Kill 120 Christians in Three Weeks

Note Muslim is NOT a race, it is an ideology, and one that does not match western cultures. Have you seen what islam's ideology assigns to?

This is the Muslims belief system. It is not racist, or bigoted to point out what they believe.

The Op spoke a fact, that mainstream media is biased against Christians. They don''t report on Christian persecution which is currently killing hundreds of Christians every month, but they report on the NZ situation and blame it on Christians or people who do not assign to the Muslim ideology.

How is this shameful to point out? Its the truth.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: ClovenSky
How does islam integrate with the local communities into which they move?

Usually, just fine. We have a fairly large middle eastern population in the somewhat small town I live in. Most are exchange students, many are refugees. They never bother anybody. Their mosque is right behind the bar that my family owns. No problems. Ever. They're very friendly when you interact with them.
Your experience in a tiny bubble doesn't represent Islam as a whole. That's the problem. When one muslim shoots up a gay nightclubs democrats will be the first to say this doesn't represent the whole. But when an identitarian shoots up a mosque those same democrats are the first to say this is a representation of conservative ideals in general.

Cult of personality.
I could take Hitler's Mein Kamph change every word "Jew" to "conservative" and most democrats would eat it up. How I know?

Because we already did it to 3rd wave feminists by changing "Jew" to "white man" and they loved it.
Source

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAMYou should be demanding journalists to do a far far far better reporting on how radical and extreme a lot,not all of the Muslim world really is...These radical extreme bad evil Muslims need more journalists to report how evil they are..Not good Muslims,Christians are very aware of peaceful,kind,Muslims...

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer

Do you NOT see that Christians and Muslims have been at war for centuries now?

Nigerian Muslim Militants Kill 120 Christians in Three Weeks

Very tasteful thread. Dont try so hard. Problem is that Christians and Buddhists in most cases dont fight back. They wait for others to save them or to do the dirty job. Nigeria has obviously a problem that no one cares but Christians dont say we have 70 more to go in March. Christians are not "in war" with them. Muslims cause problems everywhere they appear. Arguing, violence, raping, pedophilia. If they dont pull someone into fight they fight each other.

Seing the libturds hurry into the thread to spit their toxic femininity and scripted fake morals, quickly to be on the first page. They are paid, I'm telling you.
"shame on you" lol. look:

edit on 17/3/2019 by PapagiorgioCZ because: not your business

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Way back in the 80's my mom got a call from the military. My brother at the time was deployed in the navy. They were calling to let us know that he has been kidnapped by the Islamic faction in the Philippines. The conflict in the Philippines have been going on for over 30 years. Was the policy of jihad even that popular amount the Islamist back then?

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   
The Democratic party in Minnesota is now (finally) realizing that they were wrong in supporting radical Muslim Ilham Omar.. and are attempting to correct the problem, by removing her from office.

Source: twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Have you actually read the bible?? Ya know the stone the idolotors, and take your disobedient kids to the city gate's and stone them? There's alot of things written in that book that isn't follow by anyone in either the Jewish or Christian religions. But then there are of here things that are followed by small sects. I mean there's been airplane flights that have been disrupted by overly traditional Jews that refused to sit next to women and well they can get quite nasty if a woman refused to go sit at the back of the bus. And there are a few quirky chrstian sect in the stated that marry off their young daughters, caste out their teenage sons and other not so kind crap. I can't help but think that the same is true for any religion. While most allow the beliefs to change and adapt over time there are those who chose to remain stuck in the past.
The new zealand shooter it seems was a white nationalist who saw immigration as threatening. Maybe I missed it but haven't heard anything about him being a christian. Maybe he was or maybe he wasn't. I do know that the chrstians in new Zealand for the most part seem to be standing beside the Muslims just as they did with the Jewish when the synagogue here was shot up. I know that Arafat's wife was a chrstian and that the church in Bethlehem would give him a nice warm welcome every Christmas that isreal allowed him to travel there. Someone should really clue all these Christian, Jews, and Moslems that there is a wargoing on between them!!! But my guess is that the battle is really over resources, land, and power and really doesn't have that much to do wit God or how one might chose to worship him. I mean that other group of invaders that we are being told to be afraid of are probably more religious (Christian) than many of us in the us.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Another terrorist attack this time in the Netherlands by a Turkish man 3 dead and 9 Injured Where's the MSM blanket coverage? Where is the OUTRAGE ? Can you see the BIAS now? retraction spin ect...

Update2: The Utrecht shooting - in which three people are now dead and nine injured according to the Mayor, appears to have been revenge for last week's New Zealand mosque attacks,

www.zerohedge.com...
edit on 18-3-2019 by TheJesuit because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-3-2019 by TheJesuit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

I feel ok has a valI'd point. This attack was done by 1 guy but because of this 1 guy the kiwis are planning to ban semiautomatic guns in their country even through killer was a foreigner. And ok was right Muslims around the world have been linked to horrific attacks and mass murders for decades but news media generally ignores them and or gov covers. Them up remember attack on Paris a few years ago, how about mass shooting in Las Vegas well it looks like that one was done by Saudis. Yet you are supposed to believe 1 guy is able to lay down a cloud of fire from. Multiple locations using multiple guns simultaneously .

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   
The Elite relied on the Catholic Church to control the masses ! Well Rome is now a paper tiger and the elite know that Islam can do what the inquisition once did ! Blind obedience for 400 yrs ! The elite fear atheism in the masses , because it shows self sufficiently you can take care of yourself and worst of all you become questioning !!

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join