It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok...origin of Crop Circles...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 12:08 PM
link   
www.cropcircles.net...

IMHO, I think these elaborate "crop circles" are very simular to the laser light shows we can pay to see nowadays, only it's our own military working with new equipment and using these fields to test them out.

Each crop circle gets more elaborate, more detailed, more specific.....if it truely was aliens, wouldn't they ALL have been as intricately beautiful???

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Somehow I'd wager that beings capable of traversing light years of space would find a more effective means to communicate than writing symbols in corn or wheat fields....
My money's on regular old human hoaxers....

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 12:20 PM
link   
If the military are making these crop circles they are very clever at doing them.

I work nightshift and took these pics on my way home at about 7.00am.............they were not there on my way into work at around 6.00pm and it was still light.

The crop circle is right next to a dual carriageway so there is always some traffic on the roads.

Sorry about the quality but I dont have an aircraft handy and had to stand on the bonnet of my car..........................got plenty of weird looks that morning !!

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Mindwalker, those are some neat photos.

I think a lot are done by hoaxers looking to get a rise out of people. However, I think that it might be possible that the first ones were made by something else.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Anubis_
Mindwalker, those are some neat photos.

I think a lot are done by hoaxers looking to get a rise out of people. However, I think that it might be possible that the first ones were made by something else.

Cheers _Anubis_........

Yes I think they might have been too....................creepy isnt it !!

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 12:32 PM
link   

If it was the military I'd be worried about this one

I also don't but that they are ET writings. Many of them are most defiantly hoaxes. I know that there are people who travel the world to investigate crop circles and establish if they were man made. I believe they say that some circles have measurable electromagnetic residue. I don't know what that suggests but I haven't blown crop circles off as purely a human hoax yet.

EDIT picture

[edit on 1/3/2005 by Umbrax]

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Well my other point being...if it was aliens, and was done from a craft or a number of crafts, with all the online technology to view earth from space and yadda yadda, why were there never images caught of crops circles BEING made.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 01:08 PM
link   
There are alot of topics on this subject already going. I'd take a look there because there may be answers to some of your questions that have already been posted.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Above are links you can find on Crop Circles by using ATS's search tools. Looks like there are about 6 or so topics in the works...enjoy

[edit on 1-3-2005 by mpeake]

top topics

join