It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Kenyan Birth Certificate...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Because a real birth certificate from Hawaii has already been produced.

And proven a fake , days later , by a 14 year old

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Flavian

Of course they will ignore.
These same people constantly tell others trump won and get over it and constantly dog aoc cause her clothes have no provlem still talking about Obama and Hillary

Its hilarious

Like a stupid orange cult.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   
After a decade of time to think about it I believe Obama was brought in to carry out a radical agenda and if everything went teats up then they would reveal his actual birthplace and cause a Constitutional crisis - which could then be used as an excuse to institute martial law.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Love how you democrats always try to make things about race. You and TinySickTears were the only ones being racists in this thread so far.

ETA: If people hate his guts is only because he's a criminal. Nothing to do with his skin color.

Oh, and I'm black too. Am I racist for not liking him?
edit on 15/3/2019 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

That's okay, no apologies needed.

But are you that sure that this case is settled? Don't you think a person as powerful as the president of the U.S., literally the most powerful person in the planet, wouldn't be able to fake a birth certificate if he had to, and present as if it was real?

People can fake DNA tests. All I'm asking is for more proofs from both sides.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

It was never supposed to be about race. I was simply playing off the standard Trump supporter, "orange man bad," response.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   

At the same time don't you think a President is powerful enough to find out if someone doesn't have a legit birth certificate?

Trump was the highest profile birther and then he shut up about it when he became President. What do you think that means?

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

It was never supposed to be about race. I was simply playing off the standard Trump supporter, "orange man bad," response.

thats what i was doing too

he knows that

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Maybe Obama was the first, but not the last?

We may never know.... LOL

edit on 15-3-2019 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Right, because it is exactly the same thing.

Races are defined mostly by the skin color, when you label someone as black in a pejorative sentence, you're being racist. It's called unconscious racism, and you're putting his race above his personality.

This is not the same as "orange man".

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Yeah, I always wondered why everyone said birtherism was racist, as if Obama's race, and not his nationality, was under scrutiny. It's the stupidest thing.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Technically, Obama was qualified to be president, he was considered an American citizen, because she was not in the country at the time he was born does not disqualify him. The thing is the lies and deception about this were not correct, he should have just disclosed it but they chose to deceive the public about this. I guess it is all right for the Democrats to lie but not the conservatives because conservatives are supposed to be of higher standards and not supposed to lie. Liberals believe that they have the right to deceive the people because their way is the right way. It is not the right way though, it is the left way.

If I was more of a religious person I would say that Democrats are employed by the devil, Satan is the head of the deceivers. But, I just believe devil means deceiver and we have a problem with deceivers taking over this country, a country with great nuclear power.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

That is some inspiring research!
I am impressed.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: agentcyman

Except for ObamaCare, not much of Obama's "handiwork" is left in America. It's almost as if he was never here.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 12:54 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I do it for laughs.

I don't think Obama was a foreign national, it never smelled right.. How many people would have to be complicit to cover that up and why would they?

Why would they go through all that trouble, and instead of him being a "Muslim in disguise" he has a foreign policy that in some regards was more aggressive than Bush in the Middle East.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

originally posted by: vinifalou

Debunked by whom?

You saying the certificate Obama's brother posted is fake?

And if so, can you prove it?

Dear god. Yes, very easily. Yawn.
EDIT: This story is two years old by the way. Nice catch OP! (Sarcasm)
www.snopes.com...

Snopes? That's your proof?

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flavian

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Honestly this specific "birth certificate" has been floating around for 10 years. If you haven't seen all the evidence against it in that time, that's on you.

Here's a start, the document states that Obama was born in Mombasa, a city in the British Protectorate of Kenya. Except Mombasa was part of Zanzibar until 1963. Obama was born in 1961.

Amazing how this one birth certificate could predict the future.

It is absolutely pointless attempting to discuss this with the Birthers anymore. As you have so eloquently proved above, this is a non starter right from the get go but it will be completely ignored by the "Obama bad man" crowd. Sometimes you have to just admit that you can't argue against stupid and just leave them to it.

Chillax homie. Besides liberals, nobody has mentioned obama being a bad guy. This is about his birth certificate. Message your boys and pass the message so we can get back to a normal discussion. Please thanks.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   

The health director who approved the release of President Obama’s birth certificate has died in a plane crash, Hawaiian officials said Thursday. Loretta Fuddy died after the Cessna Grand Caravan aircraft she was travelling on went down shortly after leaving Kalaupapa Airport at around 3:15 p.m. local time (10:15 a.m. ET) on Wednesday.

The other eight people on board were rescued, Richard Schuman, president of Makani Kai Air, told NBC News early Thursday, adding that that there was no indication as to why the plane had crashed. Fuddy hit the headlines two years ago when she approved a waiver request allowing Obama to access certified copies of his birth certificate, signed by the delivery doctor, Obama’s mother and the local registrar. His mother, then 18, signed her name (Stanley) Ann Dunham Obama.

www.nationalreview.com...
Was there something kinky in the whole picture? If so it has zero to do with party or race just plain ole conspiracy!

Why Barack Obama’s Social Security card application might have included a Connecticut mailing address is something of a curiosity, as he had no known connection to that state at the time, but by itself that quirk is no indicator of fraud. The most likely explanation for the discrepancy is a simple clerical or typographical error:

www.snopes.com...

Granny always said where there is smoke there is fire.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I'm still trying to figure out where racism ties into questioning your place of birth.

posted on Mar, 15 2019 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Flavian

I was more surprised to find out that Africa had birth certificates back then.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join