It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CONFIRMED: Obama’s CIA, DOJ and FBI Started Targeting the Trump Campaign in 2015

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: Grambler

It's not stated explicitly in the clear, but there are redacted portions around that particular text in which it might; obviously that is speculation.

As we found out some of the "redacted" info were words, like lured. They tried to hide the fact they ran an operation against Trump / campaign that had no legal foundation to do so.

From my other thread -

It seems like a no-brainer that the first person who should be answering questions about this secret advance pardon is former President Barack Obama. But for virtually the entirety of his presidency and into retirement, Obama has never had to worry about a scrutinizing press. Apparently, Hillary Clinton is above the law, and the individuals who are responsible for giving her a free pass are above answering for it.

edit on 14-3-2019 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I wonder if any of those on that hate Trump for no reason except he’s orange feel like puppets yet

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
I wonder if any of those on that hate Trump for no reason except he’s orange feel like puppets yet

I doubt it..

They apparently just delete things when their plan fails.

Donna Brazile’s Bizarre “President Pelosi” Tweet

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: smurfy

If thats true and the FBI was investigating Trump team members before July 2016, then Comey lied to congress.

So I guess we will raid his house in the middle of the night, like when Cohen lied to congress, right?

My guess is no.. Laws dont apply to the left, as we are seeing everyday now with the release of this info.

If nothing happens with these people ‘till the elections then you guys shouldn’t re-elect Trump.

I very highly doubt that they will be walking away after the FISA declass, but... What do we know?

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Im wondering if we will see some of those with information, begin having heart attacks and accidents. Especially those with inside info on the Clintons.
edit on 14-3-2019 by visitedbythem because: sp

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join